Trump Claims Victory Based on Rally Size and Traffic

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trump claims he couldn't have lost the 2020 presidential election because his Arizona rally boasted thousands of attendees and 'had cars that stretch out for 25 miles'

Why didn't his lawyers present this in court? Surely the election would have been overturned on the basis of this startling evidence of voter fraud.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump claims he couldn't have lost the 2020 presidential election because his Arizona rally boasted thousands of attendees and 'had cars that stretch out for 25 miles'

Why didn't his lawyers present this in court? Surely the election would have been overturned on the basis of this startling evidence of voter fraud.
That goofball will say anything for a laugh!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And?

Did you watch any of it yourself or are you just lapping up headlines?

Let me guess.....more of the claim that everyone trusted elections until Trump happened and now suddenly only his supporters dont trust them.

With all the harm being done to actual people let's obsess on Trump saying things he has been saying.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Now um, did anyone notice that in the lawyer's analysis of question and answer (WH reporters and Trump) that right off the top Trump is challenged on his claim that his authority is total, the unlimited authority of a dick-tater, an Orwellian autocrat - the sort Orwell had written about both in his letter (Below) that I have previously linked, and then obviously in his novel 1984?
. Watch the vid - it's interesting.

Most of the twentieth century’s notable men of letters — i.e., writers of books, of essays, of reportage — seem also to have, literally, written a great deal of letters. Sometimes their correspondence reflects and shapes their “real” written work; sometimes it appears collected in book form itself. Both hold true in the case of
, a
, edited by Peter Davison, came out last year. In it we find this missive, also published in full at
, sent in 1944 to one Noel Willmett, who had asked “whether totalitarianism, leader-worship etc. are really on the up-grade” given “that they are not apparently growing in [England] and the USA”:

I must say I believe, or fear, that taking the world as a whole these things are on the increase. Hitler, no doubt, will soon disappear, but only at the expense of strengthening (a) Stalin, (b) the Anglo-American millionaires and (c) all sorts of petty fuhrers of the type of de Gaulle. All the national movements everywhere, even those that originate in resistance to German domination, seem to take non-democratic forms, to group themselves round some superhuman fuhrer (Hitler, Stalin, Salazar, Franco, Gandhi, De Valera are all varying examples) and to adopt the theory that the end justifies the means. Everywhere the world movement seems to be in the direction of centralised economies which can be made to ‘work’ in an economic sense but which are not democratically organised and which tend to establish a caste system. With this go the horrors of emotional nationalism and a tendency to disbelieve in the existence of objective truth because all the facts have to fit in with the words and prophecies of some infallible fuhrer. Already history has in a sense ceased to exist, ie. there is no such thing as a history of our own times which could be universally accepted, and the exact sciences are endangered as soon as military necessity ceases to keep people up to the mark. Hitler can say that the Jews started the war, and if he survives that will become official history. He can’t say that two and two are five, because for the purposes of, say, ballistics they have to make four. But if the sort of world that I am afraid of arrives, a world of two or three great superstates which are unable to conquer one another, two and two could become five if the fuhrer wished it. That, so far as I can see, is the direction in which we are actually moving, though, of course, the process is reversible.
As to the comparative immunity of Britain and the USA. Whatever the pacifists etc. may say, we have not gone totalitarian yet and this is a very hopeful symptom. I believe very deeply, as I explained in my book
, in the English people and in their capacity to centralise their economy without destroying freedom in doing so. But one must remember that Britain and the USA haven’t been really tried, they haven’t known defeat or severe suffering, and there are some bad symptoms to balance the good ones. To begin with there is the general indifference to the decay of democracy. Do you realise, for instance, that no one in England under 26 now has a vote and that so far as one can see the great mass of people of that age don’t give a damn for this? Secondly there is the fact that the intellectuals are more totalitarian in outlook than the common people. On the whole the English intelligentsia have opposed Hitler, but only at the price of accepting Stalin. Most of them are perfectly ready for dictatorial methods, secret police, systematic falsification of history etc. so long as they feel that it is on ‘our’ side. Indeed the statement that we haven’t a Fascist movement in England largely means that the young, at this moment, look for their fuhrer elsewhere. One can’t be sure that that won’t change, nor can one be sure that the common people won’t think ten years hence as the intellectuals do now. I hope they won’t, I even trust they won’t, but if so it will be at the cost of a struggle. If one simply proclaims that all is for the best and doesn’t point to the sinister symptoms, one is merely helping to bring totalitarianism nearer.

You also ask, if I think the world tendency is towards Fascism, why do I support the war. It is a choice of evils—I fancy nearly every war is that. I know enough of British imperialism not to like it, but I would support it against Nazism or Japanese imperialism, as the lesser evil. Similarly I would support the USSR against Germany because I think the USSR cannot altogether escape its past and retains enough of the original ideas of the Revolution to make it a more hopeful phenomenon than Nazi Germany. I think, and have thought ever since the war began, in 1936 or thereabouts, that our cause is the better, but we have to keep on making it the better, which involves constant criticism.

Yours sincerely,
Geo. Orwell

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won 2020. We all saw the ballot stuffing live on TV and if that wasnt enough, we also witnessed all the signed affidavits testifying about all the fake ballots trucked in. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"he held a campaign rally last night"!!!!!!!!!!

and admong shit his granny panties in spectacular fashion because the key word he extracted was pain :LOL3:

trump will forever fuck these fools over into frantic tizzies and it's awesome!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and admong shit his granny panties in spectacular fashion because the key word he extracted was pain :LOL3:

trump will forever fuck these fools over into frantic tizzies and it's awesome!!!
Hey, did they arrest Trump and throw him in prison yet? :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey, did they arrest Trump and throw him in prison yet? :Happy5:
Yep... he's playing golf in ADX supermax in Florence Colorado as we speak

I think he's doing twenty to life for making libs cry in the first degree

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's called keeping yourself in the convo, polishing your "Q" You're condensed outlook on life is so quaint.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's called keeping yourself in the convo, polishing your "Q" You're condensed outlook on life is so quaint.
Is this your way of saying you still can't get the sad face brownie squirt stains out of your granny panties?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is this your way of saying you still can't get the sad face brownie squirt stains out of your granny panties?
Damn, do they even make grannie panties with prolapsed asshole support panels? :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What would one expect from a confirmed loser. He lost by a mile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now um, did anyone notice that in the lawyer's analysis of question and answer (WH reporters and Trump) that right off the top Trump is challenged on his claim that his authority is total, the unlimited authority of a dick-tater, an Orwellian autocrat - the sort Orwell had written about both in his letter (Below) that I have previously linked, and then obviously in his novel 1984?
. Watch the vid - it's interesting.

Most of the twentieth century’s notable men of letters — i.e., writers of books, of essays, of reportage — seem also to have, literally, written a great deal of letters. Sometimes their correspondence reflects and shapes their “real” written work; sometimes it appears collected in book form itself. Both hold true in the case of
, a
, edited by Peter Davison, came out last year. In it we find this missive, also published in full at
, sent in 1944 to one Noel Willmett, who had asked “whether totalitarianism, leader-worship etc. are really on the up-grade” given “that they are not apparently growing in [England] and the USA”:

I must say I believe, or fear, that taking the world as a whole these things are on the increase. Hitler, no doubt, will soon disappear, but only at the expense of strengthening (a) Stalin, (b) the Anglo-American millionaires and (c) all sorts of petty fuhrers of the type of de Gaulle. All the national movements everywhere, even those that originate in resistance to German domination, seem to take non-democratic forms, to group themselves round some superhuman fuhrer (Hitler, Stalin, Salazar, Franco, Gandhi, De Valera are all varying examples) and to adopt the theory that the end justifies the means. Everywhere the world movement seems to be in the direction of centralised economies which can be made to ‘work’ in an economic sense but which are not democratically organised and which tend to establish a caste system. With this go the horrors of emotional nationalism and a tendency to disbelieve in the existence of objective truth because all the facts have to fit in with the words and prophecies of some infallible fuhrer. Already history has in a sense ceased to exist, ie. there is no such thing as a history of our own times which could be universally accepted, and the exact sciences are endangered as soon as military necessity ceases to keep people up to the mark. Hitler can say that the Jews started the war, and if he survives that will become official history. He can’t say that two and two are five, because for the purposes of, say, ballistics they have to make four. But if the sort of world that I am afraid of arrives, a world of two or three great superstates which are unable to conquer one another, two and two could become five if the fuhrer wished it. That, so far as I can see, is the direction in which we are actually moving, though, of course, the process is reversible.
As to the comparative immunity of Britain and the USA. Whatever the pacifists etc. may say, we have not gone totalitarian yet and this is a very hopeful symptom. I believe very deeply, as I explained in my book
, in the English people and in their capacity to centralise their economy without destroying freedom in doing so. But one must remember that Britain and the USA haven’t been really tried, they haven’t known defeat or severe suffering, and there are some bad symptoms to balance the good ones. To begin with there is the general indifference to the decay of democracy. Do you realise, for instance, that no one in England under 26 now has a vote and that so far as one can see the great mass of people of that age don’t give a damn for this? Secondly there is the fact that the intellectuals are more totalitarian in outlook than the common people. On the whole the English intelligentsia have opposed Hitler, but only at the price of accepting Stalin. Most of them are perfectly ready for dictatorial methods, secret police, systematic falsification of history etc. so long as they feel that it is on ‘our’ side. Indeed the statement that we haven’t a Fascist movement in England largely means that the young, at this moment, look for their fuhrer elsewhere. One can’t be sure that that won’t change, nor can one be sure that the common people won’t think ten years hence as the intellectuals do now. I hope they won’t, I even trust they won’t, but if so it will be at the cost of a struggle. If one simply proclaims that all is for the best and doesn’t point to the sinister symptoms, one is merely helping to bring totalitarianism nearer.

You also ask, if I think the world tendency is towards Fascism, why do I support the war. It is a choice of evils—I fancy nearly every war is that. I know enough of British imperialism not to like it, but I would support it against Nazism or Japanese imperialism, as the lesser evil. Similarly I would support the USSR against Germany because I think the USSR cannot altogether escape its past and retains enough of the original ideas of the Revolution to make it a more hopeful phenomenon than Nazi Germany. I think, and have thought ever since the war began, in 1936 or thereabouts, that our cause is the better, but we have to keep on making it the better, which involves constant criticism.

Yours sincerely,
Geo. Orwell

Name ONE authoritarian policy from Trump.

This gish gallop that applies far more to the dems/progs. You really do a lot of mental gymnastics to try to flip people who want smaller government and to have their individual rights and liberties preserved into the authoritarians while claiming that bigger government control and collectivism is the actual liberty.

Orwell indeed.

You've been very propagandized and are a useful idiot, H. You cant even back most of your blather with any facts. It's just your twisted opinions and grasps for parallels that do not exist.

You arent going to ever accept when you are wrong about something, you instead accuse your opposition of "gumming" your "ankles" so you can get off the hook.

I think you need a lot of therapy, frankly.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
We all saw the ballot stuffing live on TV and
No ya didn't.
Here's some interesting thoughts though:

, a

Yours sincerely,
Geo. Orwell

Go to about 2:20

What is autocracy:
1 : the authority or rule of an autocrat · 2 : government in which one person possesses unlimited power · 3 : a community or state governed by autocracy.

2: What Trump claimed his authority to be - total.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how H comes with a whole panel of corporate Ministry of truth and propaganda clips and references Orwell.

It's amazing.

Well guys that settles it. All the people have been proven liars by the corporate media. Move along. Nothing to see.

Orwell totally warned us about those frisky regular folk with no money, power or platforms telling evil lies about the establishment!!

Stop lying about corporate owned politicains, guys. It's so Orwell!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is autocracy:
1 : the authority or rule of an autocrat · 2 : government in which one person possesses unlimited power · 3 : a community or state governed by autocracy

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact that H thinks this applies to Trump supporters :LOL3:

So to get this straight.....the people are calling out how the corporate owned establishment has unlimited power over every institution, every mainstream media outlet, the entirety of Hollywood, Big Tech, schools....everything. Even down to controling every narrative. They squash out and smear and deplatform everyone who steps out of line of their narrative.

But because these same establishment told you that Trump simply made a claim(which isnt even what he said, btw.).....H is claiming Trump is a dictator with total control. Just Trump.

This is the definition of useful idiot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No ya didn't.

, a

Yours sincerely,
Geo. Orwell

What is autocracy:
1 : the authority or rule of an autocrat · 2 : government in which one person possesses unlimited power · 3 : a community or state governed by autocracy.

Good post. It’s sad the fools have no ears for the truth.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
No ya didn't.

, a

Yours sincerely,
Geo. Orwell

What is autocracy:

Good post. It’s sad the fools have no ears for the truth.

Yes, well, we have people here who think the Nazis/fascists are liberals rather than deep right wing conservatives, and you can put scholarly analysis in front of them, or an author's own words and they will hold to the upside-down propaganda bullshit they have been fed because it validated their inner fears, particularly that their thrown is being 'stole out from under them. They love to use words they do not know the meaning off and just repeat repeat repeat like parrots.
...but show them their hero claiming the right of dick-tatership and they deflects by calling duly elected officials, and democratic processes "authoritarian" when they act within the boundaries of government the founders set forth. It's really just about deep right wing tribalism, predominantly white conservatives, who love free and fair elections so much that they have to pass countless voter restriction laws in a desperate attempt to retain total authority in a changing world. Of course that is part of the core definition of conservative - fear of and resistance to change along with, nationalism, violent suppression of opposition, ruthless selfishness and hate of the other (non-inclusiveness). All of which you have to go no further than this board to see every day. You can do as I do and always support your position with factual evidence from credible sources but they just deny truth with "alternative facts" which they never support. It's a sad situation really.

Last edited: