Trump Claims He Will be Majickly Reinstated as POTUS in August

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cindy's Been Tripping.... I wouldn't bother wasting your time, the layout is almost as annoying as the far left Proggie posters.
Is it good to troll? Banned easy?
@Biggie Smiles

They'll ban a right leaner right away. If you are libertarian they'll just treat you like shit.

It's a hateful echo chamber.

These people cant communicate without spewing hate about anyone not left. It's all bullshit, strawman arguments and misrepresentations of others and a place for them to reinforce each others insane levels of partisan bias.

There is honestly no point in even bothering.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump did not say this. You guys will just believe whatever you read so long as it is in line with your biases.
But someone misquotes the Lord of virology, Fauci, and watch them go batshit crazy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Cindy's Been Tripping.... I wouldn't bother wasting your time, the layout is almost as annoying as the far left Proggie posters.
Is it good to troll? Banned easy?
@Biggie Smiles

They'll ban a right leaner right away. If you are libertarian they'll just treat you like shit.

It's a hateful echo chamber.

These people cant communicate without spewing hate about anyone not left. It's all bullshit, strawman arguments and misrepresentations of others and a place for them to reinforce each others insane levels of partisan bias.

There is honestly no point in even bothering.
I think I'm banned for like 32 million years or something

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump did not say this. You guys will just believe whatever you read so long as it is in line with your biases.
But someone misquotes the Lord of virology, Fauci, and watch them go batshit crazy

They have no standards if it gives them another reason to mock and hate. They just run with the shit even after being shown it's not true.

Totally blind to the fact that those pumping this shit into the public know they are fanning the division. They are just useful idiots that run with anything corporate media pushes.

Trump is a Russian spy. Kavanaugh is an alcoholic, serial gang-rapist. A Catholic schoolboy in a MAGA hat “assault-smirked” a peaceful Indian Vietnam War vet. President Trump insulted our troops while overseas on Memorial Day. Anyone mentioning the Wuhan Lab leak is a RACIST conspiracy theorist. Sippy-cup Biden got 10 million more votes than Barack Obama.

Hi I’m a Democrat and I still believe the media!

You leftist fools are either the dumbest parasites on earth or the most evil.

There’s at least 5 or 6 for every day of the last 4 years.. that’s about 7,300+ ridiculous, over the top false accusations, out right lies and other garbage a monkey could see through.. but there’s folks like Admin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They have no standards if it gives them another reason to mock and hate. They just run with the shit even after being shown it's not true.

Totally blind to the fact that those pumping this shit into the public know they are fanning the division. They are just useful idiots that run with anything corporate media pushes.

Trump is a Russian spy. Kavanaugh is an alcoholic, serial gang-rapist. A Catholic schoolboy in a MAGA hat “assault-smirked” a peaceful Indian Vietnam War vet. President Trump insulted our troops while overseas on Memorial Day. Anyone mentioning the Wuhan Lab leak is a RACIST conspiracy theorist. Sippy-cup Biden got 10 million more votes than Barack Obama.

that's why I hate them all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If they were willing to see the corrections and admit the public is being influenced/manipulated, it would be different.

But they will gleefully run the country into 3rd world status while screaming about "CONS!" and spewing hate and propaganda.

Like I said, they are either really dumb or really evil.

Right I'm SURE the activists doing this and spreading this bullshit have our best interests at heart! They are just SAVING "democracy".

The only difference between these people and Qanon is their bullshit is corporate endorsed and far more deadly and destructive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If they were willing to see the corrections and admit the public is being influenced/manipulated, it would be different.

But they will gleefully run the country into 3rd world status while screaming about "CONS!" and spewing hate and propaganda.

Right I'm SURE the activists doing this and spreading this bullshit have our best interests at heart! They are just SAVING "democracy".

The only difference between these people and Qanon is their bullshit is corporate endorsed and far more deadly and destructive.

Right now they’re defending a guy who helped build the virus

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know.

They defend China too. :(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know.

They defend China too. :(
they are anti American. Period

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking of a good gif to plant after I make an account then countdown begins... If I reach 1minI'll be surpprised!
Any you peeps got one or two you know would trigger them?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Fri, June 4, 2021, 1:01 AM

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President
is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.
“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,”
on the magazine’s website.
Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report
by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who
that Trump has been sharing the popular new
But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated.
He cautioned conservatives against downplaying or dismissing the report.
“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.”
Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”
Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week.
“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,”
but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”
However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea.
“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.
But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated.
“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.”
Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”
Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week.
“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,”
However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea.
“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO

Too gay; don’t care.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Too gay; don’t care.
. Wow, so not only are you too gay to read but
you're too gay to care?

Reeeemarkabooooow !

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too gay; don’t care.
you're too gay to care?

Reeeemarkabooooow !
too dumb as fuck; didn’t make sense

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Too gay; don’t care.
you're too gay to care?

Reeeemarkabooooow !
You wrote that you're to gay to care.

That's mighty damn gay, Bigly homo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too gay; don’t care.
you're too gay to care?

Reeeemarkabooooow !
You wrote that you're to gay to care.

That's mighty damn gay, Bigly homo.
u are teh fag

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He did say it. If he didn't why would the pillow biter guy be stating that he might have planted that seed in Trump's head?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He did say it.
Do we have an official transcript of this utterance?

Nope.

It's just another round of "sources say".

You know something awful has occurred and there needs to be a divisive distraction.
something awful like St Anthony Faucci being involved in the gain of function experiments in the wuhan lab from the start?

I love how you wear that Fox. Fabulous!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He did say it.

Nope.

You know something awful has occurred and there needs to be a divisive distraction.
something awful like St Anthony Faucci being involved in the gain of function experiments in the wuhan lab from the start?

YOu look absolutely stunning in that CNN yourself

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He did say it.

Nope.

You're seeing things. I don't watch cable news.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He did say it.

Nope.

I didnt get the info of those emails from Fox lol.

They are out there for anyone to read them and compare on their without the fluff and narratives.

I hate how people defend the media. There is no accountability for them. I miss when news just reported facts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what do libs think should happen if the audits do verify that the states under review were actually won by trump instead of Biden?

Should we say eh.. 8 months has passed so let things lie

should we say "Teh auditors are lying!!!!!"

seriously, if these audits prove to be genuine, non partisan, authentic and truthful and reveal that biden is not the rightful president what should happen next?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The audits aren't being conducted by a neutral party whatsoever. They have had to backdown on other claims already and the people that monitor the elections in Arizona, all Republicans, have not sided with this audit and the methodologies.