Trump Claims He Will be Majickly Reinstated as POTUS in August

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
My Pillow guy blames himself for Trump's unfounded belief.

Poll - who is the bigger delusional egomaniac - Trump or My Pillow Guy?
I think it's going to be a photo finish.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it true that The Pillow Guy got the inspiration for the Pillow, after spending the night at a "Stag" party at Mar-A-Lagos

55b521d3056ccd329cc0c9760b216821681adb52.jpeg

Maybe the Penile System will let them cell together.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I bought one of those stupid pillows and it wore out in three months. The guy should be crucified just for that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is it true that The Pillow Guy got the inspiration for the Pillow, after spending the night at a "Stag" party at Mar-A-Lagos

tenor.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Good effort, even if you are an abo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
Oh c’mon! Your world is as boring as batshit...have a chuckle. Your political views are yesterday’s news.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Oh c’mon! Your world is as boring as batshit...have a chuckle. Your political views are yesterday’s news.
Not really, being in recovery from one ortho surgery, in order to get ready for one more even more invasive ortho surgery, gets a git tiresome at times...being semi housebound n such, but I have a nice little place with a mesmerizing water feature. And the next surgery should as advertised as a yuge improvement, that I have put off for years, I am excited for the next step.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Not really, being in recovery from one ortho surgery, in order to get ready for one more even more invasive ortho surgery, gets a git tiresome at times...being semi housebound n such, but I have a nice little place with a mesmerizing water feature. And the next surgery should as advertised as a yuge improvement, that I have put off for years, I am excited for the next step.
I hope everything goes smoothly for ya fahget!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Thanks homo-erection!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
Oh well, good luck with everything. If you need any tips with your water feature: I can help.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Thanks homo-erection!
PS, my team is leading going into the 4th, and I have a fresh six pack of crisp yet bitter IPA to crack open for the 4th, life has been good to me.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

tenor.gif
Oh well, good luck with everything. If you need any tips with your water feature: I can help.
Ol Apey gonna surf right through this doanchenoh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
If recovery goes as well as I hope, I'd like to attempt surfing....might need your advice in that case.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
Thanks homo-erection!
PS, my team is leading going into the 4th, and I have a fresh six pack of crisp yet bitter IPA to crack open for the 4th, life has been good to me.
IPA....yeah! Good flavoursome hop-manipulated ale.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
Ol Apey gonna surf right through this doanchenoh.
It’s 1 ft today...tomorrow’s going to be 7 ft. Timing is everything...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Thanks homo-erection!
Punk IPA was my favourite tipple... You cant beat going to a pub thats got local ales on draught... Loved it!!
AzjxryB.jpg

Brewdog are Scottish :P

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif
Thanks homo-erection!
Punk IPA was my favourite tipple... You cant beat going to a pub thats got local ales on draught... Loved it!!
AzjxryB.jpg

Brewdog are Scottish :P

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Are you still in the same LGBT nursing home as Holly's gay?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Are you still in the same LGBT nursing home as Holly's gay?
What'sthe cbt forum? I've never been?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cindy's Been Tripping.... I wouldn't bother wasting your time, the layout is almost as annoying as the far left Proggie posters.
Cindy's Been Tripping.... I wouldn't bother wasting your time, the layout is almost as annoying as the far left Proggie posters.
It's a real piece of shit. Run by a degenerate transsexual who is ugly as fuck both as a wanna be female AND wanna be male

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump did not say this. You guys will just believe whatever you read so long as it is in line with your biases.

And you only really care about things if you think it makes your opposition look bad.

Like yesterday Admin posted an article about a guy who blames Trump for wrecking his business.....but then he tried to justify the thousands of small businesses destroyed by lock downs and riots. So.....fuck those people. But let's cry for one rando guy.

You guys will bitch about shit that didnt even happen or doesnt even impact anyones life while completely ignoring awful shit going on that DOES impact peoples lives.

But that's what smug upper class white people do.