Trump has more indictments and impeachments than any US President!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Handsome fella. He'll look right at home in an orange onesie.
60c1a1f0-065a-11ee-b3ff-cd8457f50dda

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
But never mind the Biden corruption document dropping on the very same day. This is a much shinier object.

You boys better bring extra towels to the bath house, if you know what I mean, eh?
Oh I forgot about Biden ignoring requests for a year and a half, forcing the Government to serve a search warrant looking for classified documents, like contingent battle plans he was showing off with.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I forgot about Biden ignoring requests for a year and a half, forcing the Government to serve a search warrant looking for classified documents, like contingent battle plans he was showing off with.

You forgot failed attempt to stop Congress’s certification of the election.

He should be criminally punished for treason, perhaps the highest offense in our legal system, carrying the possibility of the death penalty.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You forgot failed attempt to stop Congress’s certification of the election.

He should be criminally punished for treason, perhaps the highest offense in our legal system, carrying the possibility of the death penalty.
I think that's still in the pipeline, Orange bad man is in a heap o' trouble.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

No, the Biden thing is completely different. It is an influence-peddling scheme wherein millions of dollars in bribes were paid by foreign entities and funneled through at least 12 shell corporations to end up in the bank accounts of various members of the Biden family.

Of course, none of your talking points you glean from the websites of your Leftie betters has anything about that so they gave you a big shiny orange object to hoot and holler about to help distract from this cold hard evidence of Joe Biden's utter corruption.

Oh, and it also points directly back to your Holy Mullatto Godlet, Obama, because Joe was VP at the time and he couldn't be selling his influence over foreign policy without Obama's knowledge because Joe didn't have and policy-making abilities as VP.

You support corruption and filth in the Democrat Party, Admin. You should be ashamed of yourself.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No, the Biden thing is completely different. It is an influence-peddling scheme wherein millions of dollars in bribes were paid by foreign entities and funneled through at least 12 shell corporations to end up in the bank accounts of various members of the Biden family.

Of course, none of your talking points you glean from the websites of your Leftie betters has anything about that so they gave you a big shiny orange object to hoot and holler about to help distract from this cold hard evidence of Joe Biden's utter corruption.

Oh, and it also points directly back to your Holy Mullatto Godlet, Obama, because Joe was VP at the time and he couldn't be selling his influence over foreign policy without Obama's knowledge because Joe didn't have and policy-making abilities as VP.

You support corruption and filth in the Democrat Party, Admin. You should be ashamed of yourself.
But what about her Emails and that Ben Ghazi dude?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are the foreign entities in the room with you now?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When did we become a country that refuses to accept any level of accountability and finger points in every other direction than the one to blame?

Biden is relic… but no one wants to talk about how badly Trump fucked US that he had to be replaced by a war monger.

However, if Obama pulled .00010 of the shit Trump did, there wouldn’t be a black community still standing. SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did we become a country that refuses to accept any level of accountability and finger points in every other direction than the one to blame?

Biden is relic… but no one wants to talk about how badly Trump fucked US that he had to be replaced by a war monger.

However, if Obama pulled .00010 of the shit Trump did, there wouldn’t be a black community still standing. SMH

Yeah Murd why don't YOU explain to us how Trump "fucked" the US exactly?

I want to hear from the privileged bimbo who lives in a bubble about how Trump fucked the US by making people like you feel bad. Because we both know you don't even LOOK at policies or care about the working class at all right?

Let's hear how Republicans "lost the civil war" and how you are a "conservative communist"

I'm so fucking glad you don't vote. You say it's a form of protest but we both know it's because you are too fucking stupid to full out a ballot.

It says everything about people like you that you actually think a warmonger is a step up from Trump. Shows how completely soulless and selfish and narcissistic you guys truly are. How can you say that disgusting shit and NOT feel like the vile shit you are?

Unfuckingreal. I guess if it's brown kids getting blown up in third worlds.....it's something you are willing to live with so long as you won't have 4 years of Trump, right? Just fucking gross.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if any Leftie trannies will commit suicide when this indictment goes the way of all the other "walls are closing in on Trump" antics over the last 7 years?

Well we know their "existence" is being threatened unless they are allowed to come into women's spaces, change the definition of woman, and medically mutilate minors.

In order for them to "exist" women can't exist and children have to be assaulted.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Merrick Garland has said multiple times that "no one is above the law",
and he meant it.

Your weak mewling whataboutisms have no power over this, this is happening right now in front of God and everybody.

Jack Smith is an Independent Council he does not Answer to the WH or Senate or House. He's one of the most respected prosecutors in the world, he is no hack like Trump's dipshit lawyer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and he meant it.

Your weak mewling whataboutisms have no power over this, this is happening right now in front of God and everybody.

Jack Smith is and Independent Council he does not Answer to the WH or Senate or House. He's most respected prosecutors in the world, he is no hack like Trump's dipshit lawyer.

Give me a break. Weighted justice isn't a "whataboutism"

That's a buzzword you guys whip out to avoid dealing with the problem. You KNOW it's wrong. You just don't care because you've been heavily manipulated to view people who have different politcal views as enemies.

That's why instead of having conversations, you guys go on the attack.

I have no hope at all for this country. It's all downhill from here. Things are gonna have to get insanely bad before any of you guys realize how not worth it any of this was and start taking it seriously. It just sucks that everyone has to suffer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't wag that finger at me.

I've put effort into trying to talk to you guys and all you've done is name call and attack. It's completely pointless trying to talk to pretty much anyone left. You guys are so full of disdain and hate you don't even care anymore about other people.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
and he meant it.

Jack Smith is an Independent Council he does not Answer to the WH or Senate or House. He's one of the most respected prosecutors in the world, he is no hack like Trump's dipshit lawyer.

Yeah, about that Jack Smith guy, weren't you given orders by your betters to hate him back when he was prosecuting John Edwards?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Don't wag that finger at me.

I've put effort into trying to talk to you guys and all you've done is name call and attack. It's completely pointless trying to talk to pretty much anyone left. You guys are so full of disdain and hate you don't even care anymore about other people.

I don't put much effort in, I just state fact and THEN I mock and ridicule, though sometimes I do go right to the mockery.