Trump insurrection supporters in Congress and the 14th

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is the 14th Amendment? Congress mulls legislation to remove those who 'engaged in insurrection'

Tue, January 12, 2021, 2:06 AM GMT

Amid the continuing fallout from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Democrats are forging ahead with legislation to remove Republican lawmakers for inciting the riot.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Inciting someone to commit a crime is also a crime by itself, it actually makes sense to see if people have done this. But it's going to be a lot of discussion and lies, because it will be hard to prove and people are going to twist words.

Congress is going to look like a normal day at Bastard Factory in the Sweatshop :LOL2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Inciting someone to commit a crime is also a crime by itself, it actually makes sense to see if people have done this. But it's going to be a lot of discussion and lies, because it will be hard to prove and people are going to twist words.

Congress is going to look like a normal day at Bastard Factory in the Sweatshop :LOL2:

True. I think some of them might be removed in order to prevent this sort of thing happening in the future, though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm sure I'm at least skim reading Q'ueerbait and Locustbug but after it's all finished, I get the same impression:

Q - Blah blah blah, blah BLAH!

LB - BLAH BLAHHHH!!! blah blah, blah BLAH blah

Me - Meh....

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned

True. I think some of them might be removed in order to prevent this sort of thing happening in the future, though.
I think it would be wise to remove a few, to set an example. Just to show that america does not allow its democratic process to be disturbed.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You mean America doesn't allow a stolen election to not proceed.... lulz

Q

Banned
You mean America doesn't allow a stolen election to not proceed.... lulz
If that would have happened, then the same would apply. It is all imaginary, but if it would be true I would also call for the guilty to be punished

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re insane and never right. You can’t even get your gender right.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
washington-dc-blm-fires.jpg

pelosi-promoting-riots.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have a freeze died Snoopy Snickers, dude...

Id feel bad about stealing your families food. God knows they need it.

We only eat freeze dried meats, fruits, and vegetables... none of that posh freeze died poochcicles you get...

Told ya a dozen times DD. I only eat fresh foods. I don't spend all my money on cigs.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Have a freeze died Snoopy Snickers, dude...

Id feel bad about stealing your families food. God knows they need it.

We only eat freeze dried meats, fruits, and vegetables... none of that posh freeze died poochcicles you get...

Told ya a dozen times DD. I only eat fresh foods. I don't spend all my money on cigs.

But you said you like Died Doggo Doodoo Treats from your freezer, mate....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at these libs happily cheering the rise of tyranny

What’s next. Gulags for anyone who dares think for themselves?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Are these pics supposed to vindicate how wrong youve been?

How wrong I been? No Sea, this points out hypocrisy.

You’re like DD. You keep striking out. In other words, completely wrong. Conspiracy therapy hold zero truths.

What conspiracy theory am I striking out on, and you havent told me what Im wrong on.

The plain and simple fact, is that these corrupt politicians, incited violence and destruction all summer, til it came home to bite them on the ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re like DD. You keep striking out. In other words, completely wrong. Conspiracy therapy hold zero truths.

What conspiracy theory am I striking out on, and you havent told me what Im wrong on.

The plain and simple fact, is that these corrupt politicians, incited violence and destruction all summer, til it came home to bite them on the ass.

Proof amigo?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Proof amigo?

Proof that politicians incited the violence all summer? Its in the meme lol. But there is WAY more proof than that. Like telling officers to stand down, and let the destruction happen.