Trump insurrection supporters in Congress and the 14th

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRATs dont like that their criminal theft of the election has been exposed. This reminds me of Stalanist and Maoist purges from history books. This will end in massive bloodshed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
democRATs dont like that their criminal theft of the election has been exposed. This reminds me of Stalanist and Maoist purges from history books. This will end in massive bloodshed.

What is crazy to me, is they dont want to investigate the fraud til after Joe gets in, yet they are quickly trying to get Trump out. Makes sense to me, that fraud investigating is more important.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They all know they committed fraud. To understand how liberals think, you have to realize that they view everything they do, as the best and only choice for America, even if they themselves think its amoral or downright evil. They'd seriously gas every jew in the country if they thought it would advance their cause. Its just how they are. They are irrational, emotional thinkers. Picture every menopausal woman having a hot flash with their ex husbands beside them. Republicans and CONservatives are the ex husband!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You mean America doesn't allow a stolen election to not proceed.... lulz
If that would have happened, then the same would apply. It is all imaginary, but if it would be true I would also call for the guilty to be punished

It did happen.
Rougly 60 lawsuits lost by Trump because of the lack of evidence? How can you keep denying the truth?

Whether you like it or not, it is proven to be a false claim. Multiple times.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The OP is completely meaningless posturing as no one has been convicted of anything so far. The courts will laugh at it and toss it out so it is just posturing for the low IQ set. Just another attempt at nonsense spin.

Q

Banned

What is crazy to me, is they dont want to investigate the fraud til after Joe gets in, yet they are quickly trying to get Trump out. Makes sense to me, that fraud investigating is more important.
Dude, roughly 60 lawsuits are lost by Trump.... Do you think a judge decides based on anything else than evidence? It's proven. False claims by a lying bastard.
There IS nothing to investigate. There was no theft of the election.

It' plain stupid to keep asking for investigations, its just wasting your tax money

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that would have happened, then the same would apply. It is all imaginary, but if it would be true I would also call for the guilty to be punished

It did happen.
Rougly 60 lawsuits lost by Trump because of the lack of evidence? How can you keep denying the truth?

Truthfully, all were rejected on procedural grounds (and about 50 of those suits were not filed by Trump). The merits of the case have never been evaluated by any court so far. I personally doubt there was enough fraud to change the outcome of the election but the proper course wod have been to investigate and then post line by line where the claims were incorrect or factual untrue. Sadly, Dems never wanted to do that and that is what gives the conspiracy theorists air to breath.

Q

Banned
The OP is completely meaningless posturing as no one has been convicted of anything so far. The courts will laugh at it and toss it out so it is just posturing for the low IQ set. Just another attempt at nonsense spin.
Why would it not be worth investigating? The event was severe enough...

Q

Banned

It did happen.

Truthfully, all were rejected on procedural grounds (and about 50 of those suits were not filed by Trump). The merits of the case have never been evaluated by any court so far. I personally doubt there was enough fraud to change the outcome of the election but the proper course wod have been to investigate and then post line by line where the claims were incorrect or factual untrue. Sadly, Dems never wanted to do that and that is what gives the conspiracy theorists air to breath.
Whatever would have happened, the "conspiracy theorists" had thought of something. The lawsuits are lost, that's what counts. In a civilized country like america that is enough.
What you call "procedural grounds" is still enough. When a court of justice does not even want to start a lawsuit, that's for a reason: NOT wasting time and money

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It did happen.

Whatever would have happened, the "conspiracy theorists" had thought of something. The lawsuits are lost, that's what counts. In a civilized country like america that is enough.
What you call "procedural grounds" is still enough. When a court of justice does not even want to start a lawsuit, that's for a reason: NOT wasting time and money

You are contradicting your earlier claim, that courts some how ruled on the merits of the cases, when they manifestly avoided doing just that. They mostly dismissed them for lack of standing and specifically said they made no evaluation as to the merits of the cases or lack there of.

So your original claim was wrong.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It did happen.

You are contradicting your earlier claim, that courts some how ruled on the merits of the cases, when they manifestly avoided doing just that. They mostly dismissed them for lack of standing and specifically said they made no evaluation as to the merits of the cases or lack there of.

MaxiQueer is wrong about a lot things. Hes the biggest fucking hypocrite on this board.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual, Republicans are slow to realize the trap they fell in. We should have imitated dems and proclaimed our people were oppressed and were mostly peaceful and we'd been denied justice. There was no sedition, insurrection, or any other illegal activity. This was no different than libs expressing their free speech during Kavanaugh and who doesnt support free speech? Well, in this case, Nazi libs!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
washington-dc-blm-fires.jpg

pelosi-promoting-riots.jpg

Are these pics supposed to vindicate how wrong youve been?

How wrong I been? No Sea, this points out hypocrisy.

You’re like DD. You keep striking out. In other words, completely wrong. Conspiracy therapy hold zero truths.

What conspiracy theory am I striking out on, and you havent told me what Im wrong on.

The plain and simple fact, is that these corrupt politicians, incited violence and destruction all summer, til it came home to bite them on the ass.
Are you really asking a dipshit like sewage major for a credible response?

might as well be asking a cup of jello to do a thousand push ups

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when Saddam Hussien first took power and had several baath party members walked out of an auditorium to their deaths?

Libs are cheering the beginnings of THAT right here in the cradle of freedom. Pathetic

Q

Banned

It did happen.

I am not contradicting my earlier claim, he lost. If a court is not even willing to start a lawsuit, because of "procedural grounds" it simply means that there is no reason to start a lawsuit. That by itself is already enough evidence that the lawsuit would be a waste of time

Q

Banned

It did happen.

MaxiQueer is wrong about a lot things. Hes the biggest fucking hypocrite on this board.
Who do you mean, There is nobody here called MaxiQueer. Or do you mean @Blazor? Yes, that dude, is really a fucking hypocrite

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It did happen.

I am not contradicting my earlier claim, he lost. If a court is not even willing to start a lawsuit, because of "procedural grounds" it simply means that there is no reason to start a lawsuit. That by itself is already enough evidence that the lawsuit would be a waste of time
If law enforcement kicks down the door in a drug dealers home and finds hundreds of pounds of cocaine but lacks a properly formatted warrant does the fact the coke was there in that home suddenly disappear due to this technicality ?

True, unfortunately, the offender will be cleared on technical & procedural grounds but that does not mean no crime was committed in the first place.

Like I've said from the beginning this was a well funded and well coordinated heist and when you have that much money, time and powerful backing you don't do it in such a way that it is easily discovered.

wake up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when Saddam Hussien first took power and had several baath party members walked out of an auditorium to their deaths?

Libs are cheering the beginnings of THAT right here in the cradle of freedom. Pathetic
Yep, and we'd better get in the dirt and gutter just like them or we'll lose.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya got admit Stubby. It’s not looking good. We can only wonder why?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep, and we'd better get in the dirt and gutter just like them or we'll lose.

Home town?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q