Trump Lied and People Died.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually agree with his shutting down international travel when he did and the TEMPORARY lockdowns he agreed to.

But I think he shouldnt have agreed with the lockdowns longer than that.

I do NOT think Trump is in anyway responsible for MY health and safety.....I view that as just kinda my responsibility.

So I'm trying to understand this whole blaming presidents for Covid deaths. What were they supposed to do? Seal us in our homes like China did?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
More people have died under Biden.

Since when are we voting for a parent to protect our health when we vote for a president?

That's what you guys want? Some dictator who makes our personal health decisions?
You mean like Abortions?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I actually agree with his shutting down international travel when he did and the TEMPORARY lockdowns he agreed to.

I do NOT think Trump is in anyway responsible for MY health and safety.....I view that as just kinda my responsibility.

So I'm trying to understand this whole blaming presidents for Covid deaths. What were they supposed to do? Seal us in our homes like China did?
Duh's says the Commander in Chief is not responsible for our safety!

:Bwhahaha:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More people have died under Biden.

Since when are we voting for a parent to protect our health when we vote for a president?

That's what you guys want? Some dictator who makes our personal health decisions?
You mean like Abortions?

What?

I'm not promoting the government forcing abortions either, Admin. So what the fuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Duh's says the Commander in Chief is not responsible for our safety!

:Bwhahaha:

Oh so because thr president is in charge of the military, that makes him a dictator who is also responsible for whether or not we catch a virus.

Is he also responsible for drug overdoses? Cigarette and alcohol deaths? Car accidents? Heart disease?

But see.....we arent going to have a conversation, because all you ever do is spew hateful snarky shit posts and this exchange isnt different.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please know Dovey, Trump doesn’t give a rats ass about you and the rest of his followers that post here. Rather funny that you might assume so.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Please know Dovey, Trump doesn’t give a rats ass about you and the rest of his followers that post here. Rather funny that you might assume so.

Wait! So you thinks Biden gives the slightest fuck about a fugitive expat down in Costa Rica?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wait! So you thinks Biden gives the slightest fuck about a fugitive expat down in Costa Rica?
293991783_5481061475258274_226827679089308072_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What an ignorant post. What you mean is, I’m jealous of anyone with the means and where with all to live in a paradise all un encumbered, no debt, all mine, yet still with a U.S. passport. Arent you stuck in Detroit or some equal bum fuck shit hole?

[/QUOT

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What an ignorant post. What you mean is, I’m jealous of anyone with the means and where with all to live in a paradise all un encumbered, no debt, all mine, yet still with a U.S. passport. Arent you stuck in Detroit or some equal bum fuck shit hole?

[/QUOT
I agree talk about your chronic suicides living in virtual hell on earth, by choice?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe Dovey forgot fatso couldn’t be bothered with the Pandemic. In other words Dovey, zero proof.

I blame Trump for the Floyd protest turning into riots

so, there is that….
And the pro trump militia's that used peaceful protests to practice riots.

He was photographed shaking hands with the KKK leaders right around the time he took office… which was immediately after the first black president completed his second term. Coincidence? I think not….

This was a white supremacist power play to regain control of this nation… nothing more nothing less.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe Dovey forgot fatso couldn’t be bothered with the Pandemic. In other words Dovey, zero proof.

so, there is that….

He was photographed shaking hands with the KKK leaders right around the time he took office… which was immediately after the first black president completed his second term. Coincidence? I think not….

This was a white supremacist power play to regain control of this nation… nothing more nothing less.
And Trump was just the right malignant narcissist to play right along.

"Stand back and stand by" DJT.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s so clear. Why don’t these fools see it? Are arrogant crooks meaningful?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so, there is that….

And Trump was just the right malignant narcissist to play right along.

with the proper background…

Of the several articles I was able to find before Donnie paid to obstruct democracy and our right to free press, this is what I pieced together:

11 men wearing robes were arrested at a KKK rally for refusing to disassemble,

Fred Trump was identified as one of these men using his name and consensus address for that time period.

The men were all represented by the same attorney.

Fred Trump was already a prominent business man in the neighborhood.

Defamation law had already been established before this situation occurred, so a man of means could have had this sorry retracted had it not been true.

= Donnie’s daddy was in the KKK.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, I understand that many fugitive expats are drawn to Costa Rica due to its not having an extradition treaty with the United States. Just an added benefit for some of you down there besides the beautiful climate and third world market prices.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Still hot for that Boebert gal, huh? I said I'd chip in 5 bucks to get you one of those Japanese sex dolls. They can customize it to look exactly like her. Probably be a lot safer for you too than the pubic toilets what with the monkeypox going around in the gay homosexual community.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He was photographed shaking hands with the KKK leaders right around the time he took office
Can you provide that picture?

I bet I have it somewhere. Would it change your mind about this crook?

Don't assume I'm a big fan of Trump, cuz I'm not. I would like to see the picture, tho, since I've never heard of this before and can't find it anywhere.

& please don’t assume that I was pro riot…

but when the police start flexing on law abiding citizens to that degree, everyone should be concerned…. Trump was empowering all of the agencies, especially the ones protecting the border. The white cops perpetuating systemic racism knew it and that’s why they showed up for WAR to a peaceful protest.

As a result of that push, I was assaulted with teargas for carrying a cardboard sign and walking in a protest asking for due diligence after it was reported that a black man was killed by a cop during a routine traffic stop. No investigation was pending. That was why we protested. We wanted an investigation and for cops to be accountable and wear body cams.

If they strip civilians of our basic civil rights, there is nothing they won’t be able to do at that point. That’s why I protest for causes like this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Still hot for that Boebert gal, huh? I said I'd chip in 5 bucks to get you one of those Japanese sex dolls. They can customize it to look exactly like her. Probably be a lot safer for you too than the pubic toilets what with the monkeypox going around in the gay homosexual community.
I like that you keep on top of all the risks associated with your chosen preversion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ashley Babbit was murdered in cold blood by some trigger happy glownigger.

The ape should have been lynched and strung upto a lamp post.

And fuck your (((MSNBC))) sauce, they're as bad as the Communist News Network.
Ashli you stupid illiterate wog!

I don't know about you, but when the police put up a barrier you're not supposed to cross, guess what? I don't cross it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know about you, but when the police put up a barrier you're not supposed to cross, guess what? I don't cross it.
When you're with a violent mob and you're trying to battering ram your way through a barricaded door into the inner sanctum of American Democracy, well Ashli fucked around and found out about that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When you're with a violent mob and you're trying to battering ram your way through a barricaded door into the inner sanctum of American Democracy, well Ashli fucked around and found out about that.

The idea that she's innocent simply because she's Caucasian befuddles me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sea what does that have to do with the points I made?

My whole point is i dont NEED the president of the US to care about me at all. I need him to do his job in a way that helps our economy and preserves our individual rights and liberties.

Right now we are sending billions to Ukraine while we just suffer, while families struggle, and Biden is going to fuck us over for Ukraine "as long as it takes".

If Trump doesnt care about us......Biden cares even LESS. People are living a nightmare right now because of bad policies.

What is this really about? Is it about what's best for Americans and the country or about whose team is better and should have more control? I just dont get it. I really dont.