Trump Lied and People Died.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What an ignorant post. What you mean is, I’m jealous of anyone with the means and where with all to live in a paradise all un encumbered, no debt, all mine, yet still with a U.S. passport. Arent you stuck in Detroit or some equal bum fuck shit hole?

Yes, I understand that many fugitive expats are drawn to Costa Rica due to its not having an extradition treaty with the United States. Just an added benefit for some of you down there besides the beautiful climate and third world market prices.

What horse shit. Can’t wait to see some proof. Hey BF, BAN this ass from this thread.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
What an ignorant post. What you mean is, I’m jealous of anyone with the means and where with all to live in a paradise all un encumbered, no debt, all mine, yet still with a U.S. passport. Arent you stuck in Detroit or some equal bum fuck shit hole?

Yes, I understand that many fugitive expats are drawn to Costa Rica due to its not having an extradition treaty with the United States. Just an added benefit for some of you down there besides the beautiful climate and third world market prices.

Take it to Meltdown.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New Conservative-Led Report Debunks Every Single Trump Claim Of Election Fraud

A new conservative report shows that there is "absolutely no evidence of widespread fraud" in the 2020 election, and debunks "each and every" one of former President Donald Trump's false claims. The authors of the report, conservative lawyers and judges, are urging the GOP to "cease obsessing over the results of the 2020 election," and hoping their work helps re-instill trust in our institutions. Former federal judge Thomas Griffith and Republican elections lawyer Ben Ginsberg join Morning Joe to discuss their report, "Lost, Not Stolen: The Conservative Case That Trump Lost And Biden Won the 2020 President Election."

_116390321_ehrditpuyaaz8sj.jpg

This American Girl (among others) Died for Trump's Lies.

Isn't it interesting that vile and filthy Registered Democrat vermin scum can claim George Bush the Younger was an illegitimate President for 8 years and then accuse Donald Trump of stealing the 2016 election for four years, but now, all of a sudden, if anyone demands clarification of all the hinckey issues regarding the 2020 election then they are "undermining trust in our institutions."

Only a brain damaged semi-moron actually believes Joe Biden received 81million legitimate votes.

But then, brain damaged semi-morons are the largest constituency of the Democrat Party.

There is evidence galore that Bush did not win in 2000. If you had equivalent evidence for Trump in 2020, I'd be on your side. You've got nuthin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
New Conservative-Led Report Debunks Every Single Trump Claim Of Election Fraud

A new conservative report shows that there is "absolutely no evidence of widespread fraud" in the 2020 election, and debunks "each and every" one of former President Donald Trump's false claims. The authors of the report, conservative lawyers and judges, are urging the GOP to "cease obsessing over the results of the 2020 election," and hoping their work helps re-instill trust in our institutions. Former federal judge Thomas Griffith and Republican elections lawyer Ben Ginsberg join Morning Joe to discuss their report, "Lost, Not Stolen: The Conservative Case That Trump Lost And Biden Won the 2020 President Election."

_116390321_ehrditpuyaaz8sj.jpg

This American Girl (among others) Died for Trump's Lies.

You’re an absolute imbecile. Spam sum moar fuck face!