If Only Trump Hadn't Lied About Building That Wall

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What the fuck are you talking about, it's an article about migrant workers sending their earnings back to their home country. Has nothing to do with the wall.

Did you think the wall was gonna happen? As for the link, good for them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe all that money being sent to Mexico is going to pay for theWall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mexican migrants sent home a record $40 billion in 2020

Now uh... who was presidink in 2020
Trump right?

Thanks TRUMP !

They should get taxed - and heavily.

I wouldn't give these migrants citizenship.

Slap working visa reqruirments and take most of that $40 billion and put iinto the coffers of the US treasury.

This can easily be achieved by going to those cheque cashing joints, auditing all of them and demanding they hand over their records of these remittances.

Illegals starve the coffers which should be going to the USA in the form of taxes.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Trump right?

Thanks TRUMP !

They should get taxed - and heavily.

I wouldn't give these migrants citizenship.

Slap working visa reqruirments and take most of that $40 billion and put iinto the coffers of the US treasury.

This can easily be achieved by going to those cheque cashing joints, auditing all of them and demanding they hand over their records of these remittances.

Illegals starve the coffers which should be going to the USA in the form of taxes.
We need a good guest worker program - not like the shit one in the 70s
I'm all for giving the same worker's rights, or insuring them I should say, to these people so they will have higher pay, lawfully safe work conditions, pay taxes - as you say. This will take away the incentive of employers to lure them into the country as cheaper labor than they could attract within the American work force. It's always about the money and cheap labor - that's why it is conservative elements in the business community and government that are the drivers of mass immigration both legal and illegal.
If they are really needed, then there they will be. If not then Americans will do the work people claim they don't want to do. Why would someone want to work for 5$/hr in hazardous conditions?

btw - I know you are only one person, and I think already are well aware, but do watch the muzzie influx into your country. The last thing a Liberal society needs is fucked up radical conservatives being imported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So are conservatives Islamophobes, xenophobes or not?

Wasnt everyone big mad at the Carrot Caligula over the great "muslim ban"?

You guys cant even keep track of your own propaganda.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Trump right?

Thanks TRUMP !

There was already a wall THERE. President Trump REINFORCED the ALREADY EXISTING wall. Thank you.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
The wall has already been built. It's just not completed because certain people hate the idea of border security.

477 miles? Short by about 1925 miles. The wall was the dumbest idea ever. So many better ways to stop illegal immigration

Okay so why not do the better ways plus the wall? Lock that shit down. You would get killed if you tried to illegally cross into my country.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry for the "look at me" post but I wanna make sure everyone knows, I hate islam AND faggits! :rightON: