Trump makes history again. 1st ex-prez to be indicted

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
midget-dwarf.gif

Just another day on the internet for Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. Admin really does want to suck trumps cock

Without looking I’m going to bet 25 of his last 40 posts where about trump

I bet you do more little cowboy. We hate fatso. He’s an ignorant fool. Like you. By the way send money.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
No one wants it to be Trump. Trimp is just a fat blob of stupidity and narcissism. He has nothing to offer anyone.
If he had nothing to offer you wouldn't care. Upending Corparate and deepstate hegemony used to things the left liked, now they are called MAGA terrorists by corrupt DNC politicians filling their pockets with their base in the main following unthinkingly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don’t think trump will let you suck his cock, princess

Is that was has you so bitter and miffed with him?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Oh you poor baby, can I help you find a safe space?

Meanwhile the investigations into Trump's wrongdoing continue...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
YOU brought this up, YOU wanted to talk about IT, and now YOU have a problem and whine that I addressed what YOU brought up because it didn't go he way YOU wanted it to. Do you want the administration to backhand you again until you run back to yours for 3 months? lol!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
YOU brought this up, YOU wanted to talk about IT, and now YOU have a problem and whine that I addressed what YOU brought up because it didn't go he way YOU wanted it to. Do you want the administration to backhand you again until you run back to yours for 3 months? lol!

That's the issue really. Admin just hates us. He doesnt really have convictions or beliefs as much as he just hates the "other team".

So none of the facts actually matter because Admin doesnt care about. He has decided we are all stupid, ignorant pieces of shit and he has to hate us no matter what....we are the bad guys. He doesn't even know what our stances are or why and that doesnt matter either.

To people like Admin.....WE are worse than anyone or anything. Even child rapists and groomers will get his defense if it means openly hating us. They arent interested in humanizing or understanding any of us either. Any cause their shitty side grabs he will be on board with and fight us on it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That's the issue really. Admin just hates us. He doesnt really have convictions or beliefs as much as he just hates the "other team".

So none of the facts actually matter because Admin doesnt care about. He has decided we are all stupid, ignorant pieces of shit and he has to hate us no matter what....we are the bad guys. He doesn't even know what our stances are or why and that doesnt matter either.

To people like Admin.....WE are worse than anyone or anything. Even child rapists and groomers will get his defense if it means openly hating us. They arent interested in humanizing or understanding any of us either. Any cause their shitty side grabs he will be on board with and fight us on it.
I told you -- admong just wants Trump to grab him by the bussy like he did with all the other pretty girls

but I don't think trump is gay and that infuriates poor little admong

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is abuse of court resources.

Stormy Daniels is cracking open champaign bottles.

Oz news is saying Trump has been indicted but not saying what for... then other times its for "hush money" to Stormy Daniels. I am really surprised no Trump lover hasn't punctured her silicon boobs yet.

Stormy was cracking champaign bottles when she was paid hush money.

This charge is based on tax evasion. She was paid off via wire transfer and they have traced that to his filed returns.

It’s gonna get interesting….