Trump makes history again. 1st ex-prez to be indicted

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Indicted. now that soros DA has to bring that limpdicked case in front of an actual court to actually try to convict him. Trump's legal team is going to destroy that fucking hack.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"A
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is a body of people called by the prosecutor who looks at all available evidence in a case."

So basically this soros hack and his handpicked minions decided a very weak case should be tried, and we all have a pretty good idea why. They wanted charges against trump to hurt his chances of beating geriatric joe, and they know they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of an actual conviction. In turn, they may have cleared the way of somebody else who will be much more dangerous to them and a whole lot less blowhardy about it, so they may have actually fucked over geriatric joe in 2024.
but when you're stuck on "get orange man no matter what" mode, you don't think about the consequences.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
NYC prosecutors have a running joke that you could indict a ham sandwich in NY

Look it up

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is abuse of court resources.

Stormy Daniels is cracking open champaign bottles.

Oz news is saying Trump has been indicted but not saying what for... then other times its for "hush money" to Stormy Daniels. I am really surprised no Trump lover hasn't punctured her silicon boobs yet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The scum on the left do not care about what precedent this sets

and that's what makes them such vile and loathsome scum

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would charge Bidon for leaving $80,000,000 of US tax paid weapons in the hands of terrorists in Afghanistan.

lol, What an upside down world the USA political system is. I feel sorry for you guys.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The democrats don't really care if a republican wins in 2024... all they do is pass the office back and forth anyway. But they don't want it to be Trump because he doesn't have decades of being molded into a good little duopoly stooge so he occasionally says the quiet parts out loud.

The worst cardinal sin of 'Murican politics: fucking up the narrative.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The US now is officially a Banana Republic in a slow rolling coup d'état by globalists and the CCP

They are coming for average citizens like Libertarians, true Conservatives and old school Liberals soon.

Thank God I got out of that future hell-hole.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The democrats don't really care if a republican wins in 2024... all they do is pass the office back and forth anyway. But they don't want it to be Trump because he doesn't have decades of being molded into a good little duopoly stooge so he occasionally says the quiet parts out loud.

I think the Democrats prefer if the governor of Virginia became the Republican nominee

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think the Democrats prefer if the governor of Virginia became the Republican nominee

Who gives a fuck who the party minds want. It's not their fucking choice.

Fuck them with a giant pogostick repeatedly until small plagued rodents begin taking up residence in their rectums and nibbling on the torn flesh.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
For a second I thought you meant Warner (the dicksplat spearheading the RESTRICT Act).

That's how interchangeable those bastards are in my mind.

Mine too.... but for different reasons, probably.

They all pretend that basic Civil Liberties, Bill of Rights, and the underlying Magna Carta are optional extras which can be negated by a vote in a "democracy" or worse.... voting in a Democracy for a representative who does it unfettered after election win despite it violating the core principles of who we are and how many died in the past to preserve a great idea and experiment built on previous great exploits and eventual fails.

That's the very core of why I don't have much patriotism anymore.... there are SOME THINGS which should never get mob rule vote.... because mob rule degenerates into idiocracy, then loses the leash like a runaway beaten dog chasing a rabbit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Strong Trump posts. Fact is the trashy fool was impeached twice, and voted out. Fatso is Mericas biggest crook. Fuck inciting him. I suggest the fat arrogant loud mouth be hung naked in public. He deserves nothing better. Yep, send Trump cash, he needs it more then ever, you brilliant people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And now that the ped0 above weighed in we can consider the thread complete

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Strong Trump posts. Fact is the trashy fool was impeached twice, and voted out. Fatso is Mericas biggest crook. Fuck inciting him. I suggest the fat arrogant loud mouth be hung naked in public. He deserves nothing better. Yep, send Trump cash, he needs it more then ever, you brilliant people.

You sound vaccinated, lulz.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual Lotusbutt is too stupid to use the existing thread.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one wants it to be Trump. Trimp is just a fat blob of stupidity and narcissism. He has nothing to offer anyone.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
EsteemedFlatAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Still laughing!