Trump makes history again. 1st ex-prez to be indicted

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This stunt is gonna SO backfire on them lolol.

c90bb4eb430bb56d.png
Ronny Raygun made all the shit that you people bitch about incessantlly possible.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that dumb bitch has no facts, no details no common sense

just regurgitates shit she agrees out of the mouths of people are equal in ignorance to herself

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
didn't he admit it, unlike an Orange Orangutan :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

"I did not have sexual relations with that Woman" - Bill Clinton

Try again lol. Fucker DENIED it, then got impeached over it when it all came out that he was LYING hahahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just another common criminal

Damn, Trump really pissed y'all off didnt he lol....... or was it the MSM and Co. that pissed you off, to get you to bend to THEIR will. You are like clay SeaQueef, easily molded just like THEY want. I feel sad for you, as I know you are too far gone.

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"I did not have sexual relations with that Woman" - Bill Clinton

Try again lol. Fucker DENIED it, then got impeached over it when it all came out that he was LYING hahahahaha.

did he paid hush money like a pussy ? or just deny it like a chaMp :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

This guy is the retard version LOLOL and they say ADMIN sucks dick :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I'm gonna start calling the guy Oedmin. The precious time of their lives wasted yapping about shit beyond their control.
They're worried about two old fucks and I'm worried about whether it rains and my NY strips getting done on the grill or the broiler this weekend. Jesus H..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm gonna start calling the guy Oedmin. The precious time of their lives wasted yapping about shit beyond their control.
They're worried about two old fucks and I'm worried about whether it rains and my NY strips getting done on the grill or the broiler this weekend. Jesus H..
it's hurts them SO much :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, fatsos a flailing crook. Not surprising you’re too dumb to see, the twice impeached one term fool, has been indicted. Just another Sucker DD. Send money

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll be glad when all your clot shots catch up to you.

Keeps me safe from Covid. Unlike the 50 cigarettes you smoke every day. If you truly believed in your reality, you’d stop and send the cash to fatso. Seems you’re nicely addicted tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe her. Reagan along with Ollie North flooded the US with Cocaine. Fighting Communism you know. I bet Stumpys nose knows. Just another Republican crook.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Coincidence that the presidents with the most integrity in our century were the victims of various forms of assassination ?

Kennedy - assassination
Regan - attempted assassination
Trump - Character assassination

But people like Lotus are too stupid to see that the people they hate - they only hate because they are being told to hate them by the same people responsible for the very system people like her claim to despise

the stupidity is not even funny anymore.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But people like Lotus are too stupid to see that the people they hate - they only hate because they are being told to hate them by the same people responsible for the very system people like her claim to despise

the stupidity is not even funny anymore.

Does

Stupidity = Evil

?