Trump makes history again. 1st ex-prez to be indicted

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Coincidence that the presidents with the most integrity in our century were the victims of various forms of assassination ?

Kennedy - assassination
Regan - attempted assassination
Trump - Character assassination

But people like Lotus are too stupid to see that the people they hate - they only hate because they are being told to hate them by the same people responsible for the very system people like her claim to despise

the stupidity is not even funny anymore.
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

How the fuck you line up that Turnip with those great men ... than I just look at you roll my eyes and say yup, no wonder LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

How the fuck you line up that Turnip with those great men ... than I just look at you roll my eyes and say yup, no wonder LOL

At least he didn't invoke the 1800's and cite that two faced piece of shit and wife beaten stooge Abraham Lincoln.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love new Twitter. The corrupt and partisan MSM loves to lie but hates it when their lies get exposed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If anyone still denies we have the weaponization of the judicial system then check out this abortion of justice out of NYC. A Trump supporter was arrested and faces up to 10 years in prison for posting an internet meme back in 2016.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wow... this who TDS fueled witch hunt is only jettisoning his campaign to new heights

not even the Great Saint Ron DeSantis can keep up with him

you libs are so fucked now... unless of course, you shamelessly cheat your way into the whitehouse again

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I did not have sexual relations with that Woman" - Bill Clinton

Try again lol. Fucker DENIED it, then got impeached over it when it all came out that he was LYING hahahahaha.

How was what that piece of shit Clinton's sexual activity the 1. USA PUBLIC'S BUSINESS OR 2. THE WORLD'S business...?

Look,... where your useless Presidents stick their hairy cocks is no one's business. I cannot fathom why you people find that subject even mildly interesting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How was what that piece of shit Clinton's sexual activity the 1. USA PUBLIC'S BUSINESS OR 2. THE WORLD'S business...?

Look,... where your useless Presidents stick their hairy cocks is no one's business. I cannot fathom why you people find that subject even mildly interesting.

Doesn't matter if they're not married. Fuck away! (Assuming the sexual partner won't be leveraged either willingly or unwillingly by opposing forces)

Matters if they lie about it under oath or in pressers though.

Shows an unfitness for office. It's a no confidence issue.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

We don’t At least conservatives don’t

We’re just pointing out the hypocrisy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor Trump. Who cares where his dick has been? If it has anything to do with how he was running this country, I'd tell him to hit it again ....fuck that bitch 10x harder. Hahahaha
yeah, fuck morals .... fuck that he's married
LMFAO

:OhGawd:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't matter if they're not married. Fuck away! (Assuming the sexual partner won't be leveraged either willingly or unwillingly by opposing forces)

Matters if they lie about it under oath or in pressers though.

Shows an unfitness for office. It's a no confidence issue.

Nope, whoever asks another person where they stick their hairy cock is not fit for office.

I can't ever imagine going up to the Queen and asking her, "How many cocks have you had up your bizzo...?"

It has nothing to do with anybody.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nope, whoever asks another person where they stick their hairy cock is not fit for office.

Yeah.

It is weird that liberals are okay with their leaders being faggots who are notorious for having a multitude of casual sexual partners, but are all worked-up about Trump fooling around on his wife. And all the other liberal sexual deviants that are in office...give me a break to having a problem about Trump's minor transgressions.

In my opinion, Trump has horrible taste in women. That Stormy broad is disgusting, and any attraction to her is kinda deviant/perverted and a sign of a man having woman issues. She has no self-respect and for a man to like a woman like that raises a red flag for me; I would not let him near my sisters.

But...two consenting adults and all that.

And obviously it is not something serious enough to get in the way of Trump doing a good job. He was a stellar POTUS.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah.

It is weird that liberals are okay with their leaders being faggots who are notorious for having a multitude of casual sexual partners, but are all worked-up about Trump fooling around on his wife. And all the other liberal sexual deviants that are in office...give me a break to having a problem about Trump's minor transgressions.

In my opinion, Trump has horrible taste in women. That Stormy broad is disgusting, and any attraction to her is kinda deviant/perverted and a sign of a man having woman issues. She has no self-respect and for a man to like a woman like that raises a red flag for me; I would not let him near my sisters.

But...two consenting adults and all that.

And obviously it is not something serious enough to get in the way of Trump doing a good job. He was a stellar POTUS.

A real Australian would tell anyone asking them who they bonked to, "fuck off and mind your own business."

in fact, a real Aussie wouldn't even ask in the first place because it's crass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A real Australian would tell anyone asking them who they bonked to, "fuck off and mind your own business."

in fact, a real Aussie wouldn't even ask in the first place because it's crass.
it's an integrity issue hon, have you ever been eXposed to it in your life ?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stormy Daniels is an ugly ditz enjoying her 15 minutes of fame and needs to hand back the money she took under false pretences...

@The Prowler TRUMP slipped up... he got horny and probably has failing eyesight and couldn't see how ugly Stormy Daniel was....lol He should have hired an illiterate mute.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it's an integrity issue hon, have you ever been eXposed to it in your life ?

let me explain it one more time.... be that about Clinton, Trump or any other person on the planet, (excluding children naturally), other adults sex lives are NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. NONE.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
let me explain it one more time.... be that about Clinton, Trump or any other person on the planet, (excluding children naturally), other adults sex lives are NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. NONE.
it says a lot about character

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wow... this who TDS fueled witch hunt is only jettisoning his campaign to new heights

not even the Great Saint Ron DeSantis can keep up with him

you libs are so fucked now... unless of course, you shamelessly cheat your way into the whitehouse again

I honestly think of Trump runs again he will lose even to zombie Biden. Ron DeSantis would actually win.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democraps are so dirty. The judge might issue a gag order because Democraps don't like how he exposes their corruption and illegal witch hunts.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it says a lot about character

Bullshitto ... 72 % of males will stray given half a chance and the other 28% are too smart to involve themselves in dirty politics.

If you think there are good politicians with good characters, you haven't been paying much attention....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear God, please stop the press reporting every single bowel movement The Don makes or has ever made.

And please give the nobodies here another subject to obsess over....

And hurry along the Kingdom especially...

Tyia and iatijn

Amen.