Trump makes history again. 1st ex-prez to be indicted

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bullshitto ... 72 % of males will stray given half a chance and the other 28% are too smart to involve themselves in dirty politics.

If you think there are good politicians with good characters, you haven't been paying much attention....

it's all about integrity ... the visual it projects ... yes there are weak men, than there are others like me .

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent Im a by God Southerner from Virginia!!! Of course I have morals!!!! I've turned down many pootangs while I've been in a relationship. And I cant stand liars!!! Liars burn me up more than anything!!!
Caskur sees so much human trash in the US today, she thinks everyone's that way. The same happens in Brazoo. Human garbage loves attention and visibility, so people tend to think they're the majority.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent Im a by God Southerner from Virginia!!! Of course I have morals!!!! I've turned down many pootangs while I've been in a relationship. And I cant stand liars!!! Liars burn me up more than anything!!!

I’d say lying and being an ignorant fool are two different animals.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Caskur sees so much human trash in the US today, she thinks everyone's that way. The same happens in Brazoo. Human garbage loves attention and visibility, so people tend to think they're the majority.

You dont know how bad I wanna scream from the mountain tops that what other countries see of the US portrayed by the media is NOT how we are!!! Burns me up!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dont know how bad I wanna scream from the mountain tops that what other countries see of the US portrayed by the media is NOT how we are!!! Burns me up!!!!

Hey Roddy, will you be joining fatsos second insurrection this afternoon? Maybe you’re too broke, or too afraid? Knowing you, both.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The twice impeached one term, and now indicted fool, with a beach boy hair do? May I feel sorrier for a fool like you?

Ooops :GiggleBitch:

789b1d712da6f211.jpeg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yeah, fuck morals .... fuck that he's married
LMFAO

:OhGawd:
Yeah, and fuck that cons are the ones always screeching about family values and morals. Fuck that they convened a grand jury over Clinton's affair.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one gave a shit when Clinton did it.....just saying....it didn't effect his job. If anything, it improved it. Hahaha .....
They convened a grand jury, in which they thought they had the right to question him about it, and then impeached him when he lied about an affair (not one in which he paid hush money, btw. Just some random cheating).