Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Was today rando non sequitur day?

ec4c060bfb3f107c9deff83a08266ef5d2a1d3a4.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh for fucks sake… Billie got a blowy in the Oval Office from an adult intern he was engaging in a consensual affair with…

Whereas there are are over 26 rape accusations against Donnie Dump since the early 90s… one of which was a 15 year old girl who claims she was tied to a headboard and slapped before he raped her taking her virginity.

NOT. THE. SAME.

Not the same? Do you know who was on the Epstein list? Bill fucking Clinton!!! Trump wasnt!!!! So I beg to differ!

Now, as to the matter. I was much younger when Clinton was in office, and that was when I didnt pay attention to Polly Tics much. But at the time, Clinton seemed ok to me. He got the National Debt down a lot I believe, and that meant a lot to me even then. Cant vouch for much else hes done lol. I know when he got caught, how much he denied it. He straight up lied. I didnt know he was lying at the time. I thought "this some crazy bitch going after Bill's money" lol. But then it turned out he did lie. At the time, I didnt think it was worth purging his presidency over, but I know at the time I thought "this muthafucka done lied to us!" lol. I cant stand a liar. Honesty is everything to me to be my friend. Its my number one rule, right before my only other rule, which is "dont fuck me over!" lol. With a Lady in my life, there is only a third rule, "dont cheat on me". Simple rules right? Well ol' Bill broke some them rules. I felt bad for Hillary, and I felt like he lied to all his supporters. And as I said, I liked him til he lied.

Now, on to Trump. I aint got a clue of a lot of his misdealings either. ALL these scumbag Pollyticians I cant stand for one reason or another. Very few I like, that give me hope. With Trump, I didnt like him. And he is connected with the Royal Bloodline so I dont trust him. When he went against Hillary, I felt like I was watching a WWF match, where 2 foes go against each other and then have a beer after. Hillary is also a distant cousin of Trumps too.... all connected. But, something happened while Trump was in office. The country started improving, and he declared how he was going after certain folks. This upset the "Elites", and they turned on him. The media began their attack, thus inciting the sheep. The more I saw this unfold, the more I knew.... I had to support Trump. Knowing what I know, you have to bend some, and accept what will be the lesser of the two evils.

I can go on and on typing at this very moment. But I will end it there. Remember, dont judge a book by its cover. You've read a few pages of my book, but you've yet to read the whole thing. Im a whole 'nother species hahahaha.

:Whooot:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not the same? Do you know who was on the Epstein list? Bill fucking Clinton!!! Trump wasnt!!!! So I beg to differ!

Now, as to the matter. I was much younger when Clinton was in office, and that was when I didnt pay attention to Polly Tics much. But at the time, Clinton seemed ok to me. He got the National Debt down a lot I believe, and that meant a lot to me even then. Cant vouch for much else hes done lol. I know when he got caught, how much he denied it. He straight up lied. I didnt know he was lying at the time. I thought "this some crazy bitch going after Bill's money" lol. But then it turned out he did lie. At the time, I didnt think it was worth purging his presidency over, but I know at the time I thought "this muthafucka done lied to us!" lol. I cant stand a liar. Honesty is everything to me to be my friend. Its my number one rule, right before my only other rule, which is "dont fuck me over!" lol. With a Lady in my life, there is only a third rule, "dont cheat on me". Simple rules right? Well ol' Bill broke some them rules. I felt bad for Hillary, and I felt like he lied to all his supporters. And as I said, I liked him til he lied.

Now, on to Trump. I aint got a clue of a lot of his misdealings either. ALL these scumbag Pollyticians I cant stand for one reason or another. Very few I like, that give me hope. With Trump, I didnt like him. And he is connected with the Royal Bloodline so I dont trust him. When he went against Hillary, I felt like I was watching a WWF match, where 2 foes go against each other and then have a beer after. Hillary is also a distant cousin of Trumps too.... all connected. But, something happened while Trump was in office. The country started improving, and he declared how he was going after certain folks. This upset the "Elites", and they turned on him. The media began their attack, thus inciting the sheep. The more I saw this unfold, the more I knew.... I had to support Trump. Knowing what I know, you have to bend some, and accept what will be the lesser of the two evils.

I can go on and on typing at this very moment. But I will end it there. Remember, dont judge a book by its cover. You've read a few pages of my book, but you've yet to read the whole thing. Im a whole 'nother species hahahaha.

Smoke a spliff braaah. I haven’t ever never seen ya talk this much. Lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have all of those factoids been verified by George Santos, or Tucker Carlson?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Have all of those factoids been verified by George Santos, or Tucker Carlson?

Even better! Your Mom!!! While she fed me some pie. She makes good pie by the way, why have you never told me this!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched a documentary today about Trump. It said that when he went golfing with his friends he had his golf cart designed to go much faster than his friend's carts so that after he hit the ball he'd get there way before the others and cheat by placing the ball in the best spot that he could for an advantage.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I watched a documentary today about Trump. It said that when he went golfing with his friends he had his golf cart designed to go much faster than his friend's carts so that after he hit the ball he'd get there way before the others and cheat by placing the ball in the best spot that he could for an advantage.
He has always been an asshole, even Daddy Fred the archetype asshole couldn't stand Donnie and sent him to a Military School for bratty rich kids.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Classic. Chuck in a couple more batteries to come out Trumps! :BFF:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Example: George W. Bush, not considered to have been one of the brightest of Presidents, still some how managed to invade two geographically separated Countries back to back, and crushing the existing governments easily....(Yes we can kill countries but we are not good at rebuilding them, except for Europe, for further reading look up The Marshal Plan.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Example: George W. Bush, not considered to have been one of the brightest of Presidents, still some how managed to invade two geographically separated Countries back to back, and crushing the existing governments easily....(Yes we can kill countries but we are not good at rebuilding them, except for Europe, for further reading look up The Marshal Plan.
Did he now? Think about that…

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Oh for fucks sake… Billie got a blowy in the Oval Office from an adult intern he was engaging in a consensual affair with…

Whereas there are are over 26 rape accusations against Donnie Dump since the early 90s… one of which was a 15 year old girl who claims she was tied to a headboard and slapped before he raped her taking her virginity.

NOT. THE. SAME.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
which one was that again?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean sure, laugh it up, if it makes you happy lol.

Is it really a fair trial though? Trend seems to be to "drain an opponents resources, even if innocent" these days. Though, Trump got lots of loot.
Way I hear it, Lindsay Graham must be stealing from Trump. All teary-eyed, no less.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Biden administration involved itself in the raid of former President
Mar-a-Lago home despite reports that its officials were "stunned" to find out about the news on social media, according to the group America First Legal, which obtained internal government documents related to the raid through a Freedom of Information Act request.

"The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people," said Reed D. Rubinstein, America First Legal senior counselor and director of oversight and investigations, in a post on social media Tuesday. "This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents."

Rubinstein's comments come after a Freedom of Information Act request by America First Legal found the FBI initially obtained access to Trump records through a "special access request" from the

The new information confirms Fox News reporting from August, when NARA acting head Debra Wall wrote a letter to Trump's attorney alluding to the administration's involvement.

Records show that John Laster, "the Archives’ official responsible for administering all access requests for Presidential records," was involved in the request despite the Archives’ previously claiming it had "not been involved in the DOJ investigation."

"On October 25, 2022, Acting Archivist Wall wrote to then-Ranking Members James Comer and Jim Jordan, claiming ‘NARA received the 15 boxes from President Trump on January 18, 2022, and then discovered that they contained classified national security information. Shortly after the discovery, NARA consulted with its Office of Inspector General (OIG), which operates independently of NARA. As DOJ has disclosed publicly in court filings, NARA’s OIG subsequently referred the matter to DOJ on February 9, 2022,’" America First Legal wrote.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
oh don't worry. Chimpface had help from the uniparty.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
"Did?" Hellova an expose' there Skippy!

And of the 29 Democrats who voted YEA, 4 are still in the Senate:

Maria Cantwell (D-WA)

Tom Carper (D-DE)

Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
Of the 81 YEA votes of the Democratic caucus, 7 are currently in the House, and 1 is in the Senate.

Here are the 7 in the House:

Sanford Bishop (GA-02)

Steny Hoyer (MD-05)

Stephen Lynch (MA-08)

Bill Pascrell (NJ-09)

Adam Schiff (CA-28)

Brad Sherman (CA-30)

Adam Smith (WA-09)

The 1 in the Senate is (surprisingly) Ed Markey (D-MA).
Like I said, chimpface had help from the uniparty. Do you like war, Klansmin? does bombing brown people get your little pseudo-clit hard?
and i'm impressed you watched a 14 minute video in 2 minutes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said, chimpface had help from the uniparty. Do you like war, Klansmin? does bombing brown people get your little pseudo-clit hard?
and i'm impressed you watched a 14 minute video in 2 minutes.

Why would I waste my time reading some bullshit video when I know for a fact Hillary has been open about her vote and has discussed it publicly.

Shortly after 9/11 Bush had like a 95% approval rating, nothing like a surprise attack to get everyone to rally around God and Country, at least for a while....we all (mostly) wanted to go to Afghanistan and kick some ass....not occupy and launch another failed nation building attempt, Bush for reasons, once the consensus for attacking the Taliban was in place...then began conflating Iraq with 9/11 and manufacturing bullshit to support that 2nd war.....

The second war in Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and , someone wanted to avenge his Daddy.

And none of the past wars we started have anything to do with the multiple criminal investigations of The Trump Syndicate

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Why would I waste my time reading some bullshit video when I know for a fact Hillary has been open about her vote and has discussed it publicly.

Shortly after 9/11 Bush had like a 95% approval rating, nothing like a surprise attack to get everyone to rally around God and Country, at least for a while....we all (mostly) wanted to go to Afghanistan and kick some ass....not occupy and launch another failed nation building attempt, Bush for reasons, once the consensus for attacking the Taliban was in place...then began conflating Iraq with 9/11 and manufacturing bullshit to support that 2nd war.....

The second war in Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and , someone wanted to avenge his Daddy.

And none of the past wars we started have anything to do with the multiple criminal investigations of The Trump Syndicate
Neither does most of your shit you spam other threads with, but that didn't stop you.