Trump only hires the best SCOTUS Judges.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, they already got and leaked a bunch of the shit already. This is just theater to say NOW they've got them "legally".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh, they already got and leaked a bunch of the shit already. This is just theater to say NOW they've got them "legally".
They should subpoena for the right to inspect his trash too.

Tax payer funded cesspool samples taken daily.

Cause you never know.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
A billionaire who pays 700 bucks in taxes is 2x a genius . Once for making it and again for keeping it. They have never once proven TRUMP broke any law. And they never will.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when Rachael madcow made a two week frenzy over the fact that she had obtained Trump's tax return from like 2007?

And it showed that he actually paid more in taxes than their beloved Obama and several other liberal douchebags?

Good times

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile all they care is about is them being released.

Bidens proved that there could be millions of dollars in question that no one will question.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice how Biden has been in office for over a month and they haven't been able to start any threads highlighting his accomplishments?

very telling

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice former Obama SCthUS nominee Merrick Garland actively makes excuses for left wing terrorism and doesn't even pretend to hold both sides to one standard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

To compare conservative judges do seem to use the same standards for everyone including Trump.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You will notice former Obama SCthUS nominee Merrick Garland actively makes excuses for left wing terrorism and doesn't even pretend to hold both sides to one standard.

To compare conservative judges do seem to use the same standards for everyone including Trump.
Holy smokes I think I got the whole Trumptard Cheer leader squad to come in and try to cover for their he man hero.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If Trump's Tax Returns are no big deal, why did Trump fight all the way to the Supreme court???

pwned_DH.jpg

We know Trump has billions of dollars cuz he said so!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If Trump's Tax Returns are no big deal, why did Trump fight all the way to the Supreme court???

pwned_DH.jpg

We know Trump has billions of dollars cuz he said so!
Well tard, Trumps been audited EVERY year for decades. That means the weaponized and niggerized IRS audited his taxes. So telll me, was obama a nigger failure? :Popcorn: KA-POWN3D! :Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

“The Supreme Court never should have let this “fishing expedition” happen, but they did. This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!”

PWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like everyone's tax returns to be public. Nothing like sunlight to expose the cheaters and the effects of public policy.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias

“The Supreme Court never should have let this “fishing expedition” happen, but they did. This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!”

PWN3D!

If you quote Newsmax you already lose. They're a conspiracy news site that has been repeatedly debunked time and time again. It's laughable that you would quote anything from them.

I bet you're the type that thinks FOX news is a lefty site haha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, Trump is going down hard. I'm sure the Russian banks will help him out again though.

My opinions is, he will get no help from Russian banks or Russian Oligarchs. He owes Chinese Banks 300 million. I’d say Fatso is broke.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWN3D!

If you quote Newsmax you already lose. They're a conspiracy news site that has been repeatedly debunked time and time again. It's laughable that you would quote anything from them.

I bet you're the type that thinks FOX news is a lefty site haha
I quoted Trump, dumbass. Also, its an irrefutable FACT that Trump has been audited every year for decades. WTF does Newsmax have to do with any of that? NOTHING! PWN3D!