Trump only hires the best SCOTUS Judges.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“The Supreme Court never should have let this “fishing expedition” happen, but they did. This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!”

PWN3D!

If you quote Newsmax you already lose. They're a conspiracy news site that has been repeatedly debunked time and time again. It's laughable that you would quote anything from them.

I bet you're the type that thinks FOX news is a lefty site haha
I quoted Trump, dumbass. Also, its an irrefutable FACT that Trump has been audited every year for decades. WTF does Newsmax have to do with any of that? NOTHING! PWN3D!

I wasn't arguing with the fact that he's been audited by the IRS nonstop lmao.

You're completely right, the IRS audits him nonstop

Wow you really showed me

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“The Supreme Court never should have let this “fishing expedition” happen, but they did. This is something which has never happened to a President before, it is all Democrat-inspired in a totally Democrat location, New York City and State, completely controlled and dominated by a heavily reported enemy of mine, Governor Andrew Cuomo. These are attacks by Democrats willing to do anything to stop the almost 75 million people (the most votes, by far, ever gotten by a sitting president) who voted for me in the election—an election which many people, and experts, feel that I won. I agree!”

PWN3D!

If you quote Newsmax you already lose. They're a conspiracy news site that has been repeatedly debunked time and time again. It's laughable that you would quote anything from them.

I bet you're the type that thinks FOX news is a lefty site haha
I quoted Trump, dumbass. Also, its an irrefutable FACT that Trump has been audited every year for decades. WTF does Newsmax have to do with any of that? NOTHING! PWN3D!

I wasn't arguing with the fact that he's been audited by the IRS nonstop lmao.

You're completely right, the IRS audits him nonstop

Wow you really showed me
I did.