Trump Organization expected to be charged Thursday

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

capone-mug-shot-2.jpg

Two representatives from the Trump organization say they expect tax-related charges to be filed against the organization as soon as Thursday. NBC's Tom Winter has details.June 30, 2021

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OK, now all you goofy whiny Trumptards that have been acting like this is a big nothing burger witch hunt, are free to pretend this is not happening. That is your choice, you may define your own reality as you see fit., it's not like we could think any less of you.

ha_ha_i_m_cule_.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, THIS should be good! I'm really happy that you tards are gonna fuk around and find out!

As if there was any doubt, this is about libs scared they wont be able to steal the election from Trump a second time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

capone-mug-shot-2.jpg

Two representatives from the Trump organization say they expect tax-related charges to be filed against the organization as soon as Thursday. NBC's Tom Winter has details.June 30, 2021

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OK, now all you goofy whiny Trumptards that have been acting like this is a big nothing burger witch hunt, are free to pretend this is not happening. That is your choice, you may define your own reality as you see fit., it's not like we could think any less of you.

ha_ha_i_m_cule_.jpg
Trumpy!