TRUMP SAID BOMB THE SHIT OUTTA RUSSIA!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not gonna post the link or the context. Have at it, assclowns. Surely, this should be reason to impeach Trump again and send him to the Hague, right?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Putin would not be pulling this shit if a real leader were still in office

Biden pushes for Ukraine to become a part of Fellatio, putin says if they do he'll attack, they move forward with their entry into Fellatio - he attacks and Biden shits his pants and agrees to buy more Russian oil

nice strategy there you liberal fucktards

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biden pushes for Ukraine to become a part of Fellatio, putin says if they do he'll attack, they move forward with their entry into Fellatio - he attacks and Biden shits his pants and agrees to buy more Russian oil

Theyll support starving Russian people and now openly dehumanize Russia people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not gonna post the link or the context. Have at it, assclowns. Surely, this should be reason to impeach Trump again and send him to the Hague, right?

Link for ya, Bud:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....see? I had ta do the work for ya....Lokmeer!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that's cause they are rotten to the core

it's as if liberalism is a religion designed to entice the world's worst scumbags

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that's cause they are rotten to the core

it's as if liberalism is a religion designed to entice the world's worst scumbags

I agree on 1 point.

Biden & the Democrats sure miscalculated on the pipeline. And Putin used that as a chip to launch his attack on the Ukraine.

If they hit him with sanctions he hits them with Russian oil supply which they depend on & oil prices skyrocket.

I think I mentioned this to u when Biden & the Progressive wing of the Democratic party cancelled Keystone

Dumb idea.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link for ya, Bud:

....see? I had ta do the work for ya....Lokmeer!
Thats right josephine, cause you were a cunt and I told you no more links.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think Trumps mouth was too busy to talk. It was wrapped around Putin’s penis.
Wait, isnt that where bidens suckin all of putins oil from?

Golly, hope you cheese balls are gonna have to park your cars. Stubbys Fiat needs a rest anyway.
Not at all. I make enough to buy premium for my car even when its $10/gal. Its the poors who you cunts are fucking. And dont pretend like its Russias fault either clown. Gas was $3.65 here BEFORE the Russia invasion. Worse yet, Trump had us oil independent. But your cheated in office president "fixed" that!