TRUMP said they weren't sending their best

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the single mother illegal alien was pimping out her 12 year old daughter to a guy in his mid 20's? The 12 year old's father was already in jail for a different case of rape and now both the rapist "boyfriend" and mother are in jail on child sex trafficking charges.

What a wonderful family. Thank you, Joe Biden, for opening our borders to such wonderful people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And if a U.S. citizen breaks the law and ends up in jail they get separated from their family too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So the single mother illegal alien was pimping out her 12 year old daughter to a guy in his mid 20's? The 12 year old's father was already in jail for a different case of rape and now both the rapist "boyfriend" and mother are in jail on child sex trafficking charges.

What a wonderful family. Thank you, Joe Biden, for opening our borders to such wonderful people.

Yes. I am certain those people came to the US specifically because of something Biden did. And I am sure you have a link to prove it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes. I am certain those people came to the US specifically because of something Biden did. And I am sure you have a link to prove it.
:facepalm:

the blatant stupidity is just astounding

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How? I am willing to be these people came here while Trump was president. Fucking moron.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How? I am willing to be these people came here while Trump was president. Fucking moron.
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pretty much. Fucking 12.

12 year olds dont even care about that shit yet. Mine were not even allowed "boyfriends"(or girlfriends in the case of my oldest) until 16.

They were fine with this too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nearly 1 in 5 of the illegal aliens which Biden is setting loose in America test positive for covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You would lose that one horribly. Biden caused a full blown border crisis.

Smh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didnt realize Ashley Babbit wasnt warned before she was shot. That Capitol Cop should fucking HANG!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotus SHOULD watch this. But she sadly wont. She doesnt want to see anything but "cons are evil"

The whole corporate ran system is firmly partisan left and completely against everyone else.

They are total hypocrites who think anyone on their side is entitled to do whatever they want to who ever they want but any of their opposers shouldnt even basic rights.