Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I don't care how much you hate Trump or any other politician there's no way to paint this as anything but another drop in 'Murica's standing as a functional nation. Our descent into a third-world shithole proceeds apace.

8760921a-d7f0-4b53-a65d-c98bdc3e5822_text.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A couple of thoughts
Convicted felons cant have guns
The Buffoon is apt to miss sooner or later.
Hed be doing a great service to this country
Hey Gary, why do you think this country is not a functioning nation. Ya only get one guess.
Its you and your ilk that is pushing Merica into a 3rd world nation.
Now do your duty and run back and tell Stubby, I’m picking on you

Last edited:

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't care how much you hate Trump or any other politician there's no way to paint this as anything but another drop in 'Murica's standing as a functional nation. Our descent into a third-world shithole proceeds apace.

More guns now, more guns now!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I think the fella from W. Virginia forgets where he’s posting

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
So since this was apparently obviously fake and some publicity stunt....did they just murder that man and injure the other for authenticity or is that fake to?

Are they crisis actors?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
If the sparse crowd been armed this would not have happened.

FACT!

What gets me is how you think shooters will follow gun regulation laws but not laws about not shooting people.

Shooters do not care about regulations or the laws.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What gets me is how you think shooters will follow gun regulation laws but not laws about not shooting people.

Shooters do not care about regulations or the laws.
Backwoods tards don’t care either about regulations or laws

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So since this was apparently obviously fake and some publicity stunt....did they just murder that man and injure the other for authenticity or is that fake to?

Are they crisis actors?
They hired from the same firm as Sandy Hook :OhGawd: Now stifle yourself TrumpF is resting

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Are they crisis actors?

"The current media ecosystem has primed users to feed off rapid, often unverified information, said Michael Spikes, a journalism professor at Northwestern University. And as news outlets shutter across the country, there are fewer sources to vet breaking news events."

If you are seriously looking for factual and intelligent conversation about current event you are not going to find them on troll boards.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

If you think USA is becoming a 3rd world country because of shit like this, you obviously don't know what 3rd world/underdeveloped means.