Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Or the history of this country.

He's a "smart?" fucking idiot.
I think he's pretty smart I've seen almost all of his podcasts, just using language that isn't the best descriptor of the USA's development.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
rfMT6Vl.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Maybe Trump and his base should resort to violence at the drop of a hat?

Here is one a countless examples of Trump urging his supporters to commit violence.

Yeah. That's basically my point. He has no qualms about it. None.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We should be condemning the violence espoused on both sides of the aisle if we expect to be taken serious.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
If you think USA is becoming a 3rd world country because of shit like this, you obviously don't know what 3rd world/underdeveloped means.

We're already a banana republic in all but name.

Run by corporations and a small cadre of "elites".

Profits are privatized while risks/costs are placed on the backs of the public.

The wealthy enjoy subsidies, protections, and bailouts while everyone else gets austerity.

We can't even provide basic services like health care to all citizens but we can spend endlessly on wars and imperialism.

Our government ignores the will of the people to serve oligarchs and the military industrial complex.

We have 5% of the world's population but 25% of the planet's prisoners.

Our police departments are militarized and largely unaccountable.

We're not a nation by most definitions; we're just a weapons manufacturer/dealer that has a seat in the U.N.

'Murica is this timeline's supervillain and being mad about it won't change that fact.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

The wealthy enjoy subsidies, protections, and bailouts while everyone else gets austerity.

We can't even provide basic services like health care to all citizens but we can spend endlessly on wars and imperialism.

Our government ignores the will of the people to serve oligarchs and the military industrial complex.

We're not a nation by most definitions; we're just a weapons manufacturer/dealer that has a seat in the U.N.

'Murica is this timeline's supervillain and being mad about it won't change that fact.
Only Donald Trump can fix it!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What would a normal person do after getting shot and being responsible for the death of an innocent man? tRump played golf with Lyndsey Graham.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Somalia in it's worst days had rich warlords calling the shots.

He is completely clueless, whatever we have is only going to get worse. Much, much worse. And they could have done something to stave off utter insanity, but won't.

Because at the end of the day, they have nothing to lose. They're sitting pretty.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
My faves..
Dick Van Dyke
Jack Cassidy
Patrick McGoohan
Fuck all the villains in Columbo were and still are awesome
John Cassavetes

I could rewatch them all right now if I had that much time on me hands.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

Certainly W. Virginia and Appalachia are Mericans banana republic

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
"The current media ecosystem has primed users to feed off rapid, often unverified information, said Michael Spikes, a journalism professor at Northwestern University. And as news outlets shutter across the country, there are fewer sources to vet breaking news events."

If you are seriously looking for factual and intelligent conversation about current event you are not going to find them on troll boards.

I'm asking why the OP is claiming this was faked.

I'd like to know who donated the corpses.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
They hired from the same firm as Sandy Hook :OhGawd: Now stifle yourself TrumpF is resting

I was firm that Jones should have been sent to jail for his Sandy Hook shit. I was fully on board with the families filing the lawsuit and winning.

And I don't think this should be treated differently either. Conspiracy wackos are a problem because the average person isn't smart enough to discern info. Most of you think in extremes.

I'm willing to bet you said this because a few times I said things that you associate with the other side, thusly and much like you,I must be completely in line with every bias you have.

Your lizard brain cannot do much else. In fact the amount of oh so boring werdz being used right now is probably microwaving your grey matter cells. You can't do it. It's just not within your limited capabilities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Speaking of dumber than a bag of hammers...

So he is either mocking people who are claiming its fake and staged

Or he thinks it's fake and staged

And anyone who doesn't just KNOW is dumb. K. No one ask for clarity when these assholes post something. Youse a big dummy dumb!!