Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Admin....in all due respect, compilations of out of context sound bites mostly stated over the raid of Trumps house hasn't answered anything I've just asked about.

I do not see the world or the state of the country as you see it. I'm from an entirely different state. I have an entirely different life and experience and upbringing and culture.

So when you are interacting with someone who is genuinely trying to understand what the fuck is going on in your head and why....and you give nothing in response except vague and sarcastic or shit like that video (because I'm guessing you assume anyone who doesn't already understand you is simply too stupid to understand you so you don't try at all to engage in a meaningful manner) it does not help.

What does this video of out of context soundbites have to do with the Trump shooting?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Admin....in all due respect, compilations of out of context sound bites mostly stated over the raid of Trumps house hasn't answered anything I've just asked about.

I do not see the world or the state of the country as you see it. I'm from an entirely different state. I have an entirely different life and experience and upbringing and culture.

So when you are interacting with someone who is genuinely trying to understand what the fuck is going on in your head and why....and you give nothing in response except vague and sarcastic or shit like that video (because I'm guessing you assume anyone who doesn't already understand you is simply too stupid to understand you so you don't try at all to engage in a meaningful manner) it does not help.

What does this video of out of context soundbites have to do with the Trump shooting?
Trump lies and people swallow it whole, like yourself for example.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, you can't figure out what he's saying?

This isn't about life experience, it's about brain cells, or the lack thereof...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Wow, you can't figure out what he's saying?

This isn't about life experience, it's about brain cells, or the lack thereof...

No I can't and I can tell you NO ONE would except those who already share his position.

No shit! As an adult you should expect that.

Why can't he just say what he is saying? Instead of videos of soundbites that are not even about the shooting?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No I can't and I can tell you NO ONE would except those who already share his position.

Why can't he just say what he is saying? Instead of videos of soundbites that are not even about the shooting?

Hey dumbass, never speak for anyone else. You don't know jack shit about what other people are thinking.

It's been said for the hard of understanding.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

If you feel that strongly about it Duh'v, you could try to force me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Biden called the dead Fireman's family, Donald J Trump went golfing.

Of course he did. He's for the people.

All those people that can't afford golf balls, never mind, golf clubs and country club memberships, caddies, the appropriate attire, etc.

These people are incredibly stupid. Just dumb.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Of course he did. He's for the people.

All those people that can't afford golf balls, never mind, golf clubs and country club memberships, caddies, the appropriate attire, etc.

These people are incredibly stupid. Just dumb.
Using tax dollars to fund "School Choice" so Rich People don't have to pay the high cost of Private Academies will change all that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

See I don't even know how to respond to this.

So basically you guys have taken the position that everything involving Trump is a lie. Even the Government website during his term is a lie. All his policies didn't happen(unless they sucked...those happend) and he didn't really get shot because he lies.

And if it's true....it's his fault anyway.

And if I attempt to challenge this, I'm just gonna be a stupid disgusting pig whore who now will believe absolutely anything.

Kinda like how I'm clearly stupid and will believe anything because I'm not buying the current conspiracy theory that the Trump shooting was staged. Only the smart people know that wasn't real. Got it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See I don't even know how to respond to this.

So basically you guys have taken the position that everything involving Trump is a lie. Even the Government website during his term is a lie. All his policies didn't happen(unless they sucked...those happend) and he didn't really get shot because he lies.

And if it's true....it's his fault anyway.

And if I attempt to challenge this, I'm just gonna be a stupid disgusting pig whore who now will believe absolutely anything.

Kinda like how I'm clearly stupid and will believe anything because I'm not buying the current conspiracy theory that the Trump shooting was staged. Only the smart people know that wasn't real. Got it.

NO ONE BELIEVES IT WAS STAGED, DUMBFUCK.

It's a troll, god damn, you're completely stupid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If ya don't want Trump to return, then replace Biden.
simple as that.

Now that Trump has chosen his running mate, it should be pretty simple to match a new pair of candidates who can counter the Trump/JD Vance platform

Major weakness in Trump's choice is it has no balance

Vance and Trump are pretty far to the Right

So obviously, apart from Biden stepping down, all the Dems have to do is shift to the center because that's what the typical American voter really wants

But if you insist on keeping Biden and lose its yer own damn fault

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
simple as that.

Now that Trump has chosen his running mate, it should be pretty simple to match a new pair of candidates who can counter the Trump/JD Vance platform

So obviously, apart from Biden stepping down, all the Dems have to do is shift to the center because that's what the typical American voter really wants

Shut up Joe. Say something new or interesting, please.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
simple as that.

For god's sake Joe, you're a Canadian!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
For god's sake Joe, you're a Canadian!
and yet most people around the world don't want to see a return of Trump

TDS is very real & many of your fellow Americans all they did last time he was in would come up to Canada and bitch and complain about him
Feminists had a nervous breakdown and #meToo became their weapon of choice
Friction between men and women was quite noticeable, even here because Trump was President

If Biden was 10 years younger and still had his marbles, I'd say go for it

But the opposite is true

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So he is either mocking people who are claiming its fake and staged

Or he thinks it's fake and staged

And anyone who doesn't just KNOW is dumb. K. No one ask for clarity when these assholes post something. Youse a big dummy dumb!!

You answered you own question...this subforum is in Meltdown and filled with assholes posting assholey political stuff so expecting intelligent discourse is futile.

This aint Reddit.