Trump Supporters found guilty of Federal Hate Crimes in the Cold Blooded Lynching of Ahmaud Arbery

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
See leftards? This is how civil discourse is done.

Dove and I disagree on certain things, but have enough respect for each other to avoid petty shit flinging and insults.

Try to learn from this example.
No one asked for you opinion Gopnik.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dove and I disagree on certain things, but have enough respect for each other to avoid petty shit flinging and insults.

You and Dove agree on many things. You cannot give an axample of a rightie here treating a leftie with respect.

Umm, how about how I treat you?

I'm extremely civil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you kidding?

Admin has decided these men are Trump supporters and that Trump supporters are mad about the guilty verdict. Its blatantly false.....but they dont care.

And now they have proven that Republicans are a bunch of white supremacists who support lynching.

They are so hate infested and psychotic they will accuse people of horrible things and actually treat them terribly because of they bullshit they accuse people of.

They wont be happy until they destroy the country and successfully destroy any opposition.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you kidding?

Admin has decided these men are Trump supporters and that Trump supporters are mad about the guilty verdict. Its blatantly false.....but they dont care.

And now they have proven that Republicans are a bunch of white supremacists who support lynching.

They are so hate infested and psychotic they will accuse people of horrible things and actually treat them terribly because of they bullshit they accuse people of.

They wont be happy until they destroy the country and successfully destroy any opposition.
Well that's just like your opinion man.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You and Dove agree on many things. You cannot give an axample of a rightie here treating a leftie with respect.

I'm extremely civil.

You are not. LMAO. What?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've treated all of you with respect several times and each time you've responded with anger and insults.

When people are shitty back it's because you guys earned it. Anytime you get challanged on something they accusations follow. No one has been able to get into any issue in any depth because when you guys are disagreed with? You get angry.

If people go into why they have the position they have, that's met with anger and name calling. If someone starts asking you guys questions about why you've come to the stance you have....same. Anger and insults.

At this point I just recognize it as people who just want their way and cannot handle the fact that other people disagree and dont want it.

It's either you cant understand people at all or you just refuse to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you kidding?

Well that's just like your opinion man.

That's exactly what you are doing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm extremely civil.

You are not. LMAO. What?

Sure I troll and tease you, but I've never gone full nuclear on your hippy ass, because I know that your heart is in the right place, but unfortunately you are very misguided and to stubborn to take conflicting views on board.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really think leftists here believe disagreeing with them in itself is uncivil. They only ever talk to other people who agree with them.

Everyone else they completely shut down. If its friends and relatives they either end the relationship or make the topic off limits and if its strangers they just throw insults.

Theyll accuse you of being uncivil and you'll be confused. This is because they view disagreement as uncivil.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm extremely civil.

You are not. LMAO. What?

Sure I troll and tease you, but I've never gone full nuclear on your hippy ass, because I know that you're heart is in the right place, but unfortunately you are very misguided and to stubborn to take conflicting views on board.

OMG. No more so than you. Take a look at your own self, you Nazi wannabe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you kidding?

Left wing extremism is a very real problem in the US.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm extremely civil.

You are not. LMAO. What?

Sure I troll and tease you, but I've never gone full nuclear on your hippy ass, because I know that you're heart is in the right place, but unfortunately you are very misguided and to stubborn to take conflicting views on board.

OMG. No more so than you. Take a look at your own self, you Nazi wannabe.

I'm white and a Nationalist, why wouldn't I support Hitler considering he was also a white German/Austrian Nationalist?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you kidding?

Left wing extremism is a very real problem in the US.

It is.

Anything that is even slightly out of line with them is "right wing" and theyve really demonized and smeared anyone outside their party to the point where they use it as a slur.

And if you dont support something they want no matter what a bad idea it is (letting men SELF identify as women in legislation) its YOU who divisive.

Just tons of gaslighting and hate.

It's not sustainable. At all. And I'm sure it's too far gone.....people cant even talk anymore. It used to be a shock to have people be so hateful towards me not even knowing me. At this point I'm used to it. I'm not ever gonna be bullied into agreeing with shit I know is harmful. Or false.

No matter who its coming from.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I really think leftists here believe disagreeing with them in itself is uncivil. They only ever talk to other people who agree with them.

Everyone else they completely shut down. If its friends and relatives they either end the relationship or make the topic off limits and if its strangers they just throw insults.

Theyll accuse you of being uncivil and you'll be confused. This is because they view disagreement as uncivil.

That's exactly it, it's their belief that they're morally superior to us nasty evil racist CON bigots and how they're on the right side of history which drives them and their hysterical useful idiot crusades.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's exactly it, it's their belief that they're morally superior to us nasty evil racist CON bigots and how they're on the right side of history which drives them and their hysterical useful idiot crusades.

They know the racism narrative is bullshit. They know it's a tool to smear and destroy their opposition.

There are people not very into politcs who get told this stuff and start believing it and that's a problem. But most of these people it's all bullshit.

Everyone who has been on the wrong side of history genuinely believed they were the heros and the means justified the end. Theyll all believed censorship was for safety. Force/coercion for in the best interest of the community. They all dehumanized and demonized their opposition. Fostering an environment where people are afraid to speak up because there are consequences for opposing. Like job loss or verbal abuse or even violence.

It's so disheartening that with all the examples wer have through history.....that people will still go down the same roads. And delude themselves so deeply to view their own neighbors with such contempt. Being so unable or unwilling to step outside themselves and empathize with others.

I've really never seen a group of people so hateful in my life. It used to really scare me.

These people will never hear out anyone or think about this so just like every other time....its just gonna have to play out. Sadly. They wont hear anyone or reflect or have any self awareness. If you notice they constantly spin everything back on others. They never own how they treat people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“In 2019 and 2020, local convenience store witness interviews reveal Mr. Arbery became known as ‘The Jogger’ for his repeated conduct and behavior of running up, stretching in front, and then entering several convenience stores where he would grab items and run out before he got caught,” the excerpt read.

“In 2020, witness cell phone video reveals Mr. Arbery was confronted at a convenience store by employees about his theft conduct and behavior. Mr. Arbery, concerned about his thefts, chose to fight a man who worked on location at the adjacent truck stop who tried to confront him about it,” the report stated of another eye-witness account.

Sounds like a case in Ferguson MO where a bad person swiped a cigar or some shit and a cop shot him dead in the street, in the back. Can't recall his name. Petty thievery ain't a capital crime unless you gots too much melanin, is that yer thinking?
Otherwise, what does yer post have to do with the Arberry lynching?
Liar, that nigger got his just deserts. Its a shame that store owner didnt mow that nigger down right fukin there. YUO sure crave that thug nigger dik, dont ya!