Trump Supporters found guilty of Federal Hate Crimes in the Cold Blooded Lynching of Ahmaud Arbery

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“In 2019 and 2020, local convenience store witness interviews reveal Mr. Arbery became known as ‘The Jogger’ for his repeated conduct and behavior of running up, stretching in front, and then entering several convenience stores where he would grab items and run out before he got caught,” the excerpt read.

“In 2020, witness cell phone video reveals Mr. Arbery was confronted at a convenience store by employees about his theft conduct and behavior. Mr. Arbery, concerned about his thefts, chose to fight a man who worked on location at the adjacent truck stop who tried to confront him about it,” the report stated of another eye-witness account.

Sounds like a case in Ferguson MO where a bad person swiped a cigar or some shit and a cop shot him dead in the street, in the back. Can't recall his name. Petty thievery ain't a capital crime unless you gots too much melanin, is that yer thinking?
Otherwise, what does yer post have to do with the Arberry lynching?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He din doo nuffins!!!!

“In 2019 and 2020, local convenience store witness interviews reveal Mr. Arbery became known as ‘The Jogger’ for his repeated conduct and behavior of running up, stretching in front, and then entering several convenience stores where he would grab items and run out before he got caught,” the excerpt read.

“In 2020, witness cell phone video reveals Mr. Arbery was confronted at a convenience store by employees about his theft conduct and behavior. Mr. Arbery, concerned about his thefts, chose to fight a man who worked on location at the adjacent truck stop who tried to confront him about it,” the report stated of another eye-witness account.

Sounds like a case in Ferguson MO where a bad person swiped a cigar or some shit and a cop shot him dead in the street, in the back. Can't recall his name. Petty thievery ain't a capital crime unless you gots too much melanin, is that yer thinking?
Oh I remember that, except for him being a black person part, I don't remember that. I do remember that he dove through the window of the Police Cruiser and savagely began punching and strangling the officer, who was finally able to defend himself by shooting the mad strangler some 60 feet away!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it

And there had been a recent spree of house break-ins and the jogger matched the description of the perp, hence why these guys pursued him.

Then there's also the fact that even the fella who hung back and filmed the altercation (Why would you do that when it's 3 white guys on 1 black) has also had the book thrown at him.

WelCUM to Amerimutt clown world HONK HONK.

And hence why they murdered him? Last time I checked US law, it was not legal to murder someone because they could be guilty of a house break in, but you really don't have any evidence.

Murdered is a stretch, the jogger was trying to take the guy's gun so it could be argued that it fired accidentally during the struggle.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it
he could jog with what ever the fuck he wants ... its the three paro fucktardios that are the ones to shake your head @
and they can walk with their shotguns wherever they want, till accosted by some knob who grabs it and killed himself

thats what he gets for trying 2 steal guns barrel first

and what those redneck faggots git is what they git fer thankin' they was da fuZZ .

Lol the only reason you hate those guys is because they killed a jogger. Your love for da brotherz is well known, Wigger boi.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!

Oh fuck off with your hysterical leftard crap, Penelope Peaches.

The groid was killed because he tried to take someone's shotgun. If he hadn't resisted he'd still be alive. This is why so many of them die during arrests, because they chimp out and refuse to comply.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he could jog with what ever the fuck he wants ... its the three paro fucktardios that are the ones to shake your head @
and they can walk with their shotguns wherever they want, till accosted by some knob who grabs it and killed himself

thats what he gets for trying 2 steal guns barrel first

and what those redneck faggots git is what they git fer thankin' they was da fuZZ .

Lol the only reason you hate those guys is because they killed a jogger. Your love for da brotherz is well known, Wigger boi.
is it because jogger or love of tha blackZzz ..c'mon man get ghay bikerZ of yer mind ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I sometimes wonder if you ever go outside... you seem sheltered as fck.
its not that its just that I was raised with ENGLISH as my language LOL
and Jogger means a person who runs slowly //maybe in hurtville butthurticus it means something else ahahahahahahahahahahahaa

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And there had been a recent spree of house break-ins and the jogger matched the description of the perp, hence why these guys pursued him.

Then there's also the fact that even the fella who hung back and filmed the altercation (Why would you do that when it's 3 white guys on 1 black) has also had the book thrown at him.

And hence why they murdered him? Last time I checked US law, it was not legal to murder someone because they could be guilty of a house break in, but you really don't have any evidence.

Murdered is a stretch, the jogger was trying to take the guy's gun so it could be argued that it fired accidentally during the struggle.

Right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They had already called the police.

They needed the book thrown at them. You cant just persue people with a gun out like that here.

Part of the taxes we pay employs police to do that. I'm sure the fuck not obligated to get "detained" by strange men with guns who are chasing me. I dont care how many break ins were occurring.

They should have let the police handle it and take security measures to protect their homes....but running people down and causing a violent confrontation isnt something anyone should do. Whether Arbery was stealing shit or not. He was fleeing, and those men had visable guns and attempted to block him after chasing him. They are STILL in the wrong. Unless Arbery had been seen raping, trying to kidnap or trying to murder someone ....they had no business trying to hold him against his will.

Was it a "hate crime"? I doubt it. But anytime a white male has a violent confrontation with a black male, the ONLY reason leftists will accept is "the white guy is racist". Even if the black male is attacking you, as a white male you are racist.

Because dems/progs need racism and racist hate or they would be completely irrelevant. They spread racist hate and division so they can build a platform on fighting it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He din doo nuffins!!!!

The groid was killed because he tried to take someone's shotgun. If he hadn't resisted he'd still be alive. This is why so many of them die during arrests, because they chimp out and refuse to comply.

Why the fuck were they aiming the shotgun at him in the first place. This is more ZImmerman bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He wouldnt have grabbed the guys gun if they hadnt chased him down, blocked his path and pointed it at him.

They are directly responsible for this, the verdict was correct. People have no way of knowing who this stranger with a gun is or what they want. With police, you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!

Aryan those men didnt have any authority. If a strange ass man chases me with a gun I have every right to resist.

So if a strange man comes up to you with a gun do you think you have to comply?

I sure the fuck am not gonna ever comply with any random people who have no authority whatsoever because they think I'm suspicious. Police? Yeah comply with police. They are paid and trained to enforce laws while preserving your rights.

The idea that we have no right ti resist some fucking random stranger who wants to detain us is slavery. If someone chases me with a weapon I have a right to shoot them dead in resistance. That's all a stranger will ever get from me if they try to hold me against my will, resistance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I sometimes wonder if you ever go outside... you seem sheltered as fck.
its not that its just that I was raised with ENGLISH as my language LOL
and Jogger means a person who runs slowly //maybe in hurtville butthurticus it means something else ahahahahahahahahahahahaa

*SIGH* Honestly, at times you act more stupid than the dizziest of dizzy females.

Do you really not understand the reason why the term jogger was coined as a nickname for blacks, particulary the "dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi" sort, even after hearing about this story?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!

Aryan those men didnt have any authority. If a strange ass man chases me with a gun I have every right to resist.

So if a strange man comes up to you with a gun do you think you have to comply?

I sure the fuck am not gonna ever comply with any random people who have no authority whatsoever because they think I'm suspicious. Police? Yeah comply with police. They are paid and trained to enforce laws while preserving your rights.

The idea that we have no right ti resist some fucking random stranger who wants to detain us is slavery. If someone chases me with a weapon I have a right to shoot them dead in resistance. That's all a stranger will ever get from me if they try to hold me against my will, resistance.

I understand that, but did you read Lokmar's post about the guy having form for stealing from stores in the area and assaulting residents? Combine that with the fact that he matched the description witnesses gave of the perp who had been burgling properties and I think it's safe to say that he was likely guilty of the allegations.

These guys weren't cops, but do they deserve life in jail for attempting to apprehend a criminal who had been targetting their neighbourhood? Heck no.

We both know that the sentences would not have been as severe if 3 black men had pursued and killed a white guy. The MSM narrative would be very different too, that's if they even bothered to report it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He wouldnt have grabbed the guys gun if they hadnt chased him down, blocked his path and pointed it at him.

They are directly responsible for this, the verdict was correct. People have no way of knowing who this stranger with a gun is or what they want. With police, you know.

They were attempting to apprehend someone who was believed to have been committing crimes in the area.

It wasn't just some random black guy minding his own business taking a stroll who was "lynched" (LMAO) by some KKK members, although it might aswell have been when you consider the outrageous sentences.

The American justice system is completely fucked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They were attempting to apprehend someone who was believed to have been committing crimes in the area.

Yes. Something they had no right or authority to do. That's the point.

Are you ready to comply with some random ass person with a gun who thinks you committed a crime? Of course you are not.

Hey if I'm getting chased by armed men, sure they could be trying to apprehend me over some tresspassing crime. Or they could be trying to rape. They are not police and have no authority. ...so I dont know wtf they want.

Had Arbery been armed and shot? He would have walked on self defense.

It doesnt matter what their motive was.....they chased down another citizen, with visable guns, and it predictably resulted in a death. This is why we leave this stuff to police.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!

Why the fuck were they aiming the shotgun at him in the first place. This is more ZImmerman bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Because he was a violent, unpredictable negroid. They're actually very common, particularly in the US.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But of course this is from CNN, Stormfront probably has them acquitted and paid substantial reparations.
Who gives a shit?
Ezo9qCc.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you ready to comply with some random ass person with a gun who thinks you committed a crime? Of course you are not.

Hey if I'm getting chased by armed men, sure they could be trying to apprehend me over some tresspassing crime. Or they could be trying to rape. They are not police and have no authority. ...so I dont know wtf they want.

The way I see it, he was guilty, so fuck him. The rape argument doesn't apply in this instance, because nobody outside of American jails rapes black men.

The establishment gets very nervous at the concept of vigilante justice, which is one of the numerous reasons why they want to take your guns. They know that if things ever got really bad, those Patriotic gun owners could quite easily go after them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The way I see it, he was guilty, so fuck him. The rape argument doesn't apply in this instance, because nobody outside of American jails rapes black men.

The establishment gets very nervous at the concept of vigilante justice, which is one of the numerous reasons why they want to take your guns. They know that if things ever got really bad, those Patriotic gun owners could quite easily go after them.

Delusional 'patriotic' gun owners who hate their country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I'll tell you this. If people are allowed to violate my rights and detain me? That's the day I shot at anyone coming within a few feet of me.

I'll blow their brains all over the street.

So it's best we leave arresting people for petty crime to police.....unless we want to devolve to a third world wild west type of civilization.

I dont want to live in a world where I have to be carry 24/7 in case an untrained vigilante wants to arrest me for something.

And if that happens I expect to not be forced to pay taxes for law enforcement since its unessesary.

Also if we give these guys a break? We have to say Kyle was wrong because those persuers saw him running with a gun and were just trying to detain him.

See why that's a problem?

People need to call police and mind their business unless they actively see a VIOLENT crime occuring.

And no....they were going to rape Arbery. However, if that's legal for people to chase other people with guns like that? Then it's legal period and no one being persued can defend themselves. It doesnt work like that.

We either uphold our justice system or we shit can it entirely and just let citizens enforce whatever they wish how they wish. There is a reason we have police, laws, and a court.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how Admin runs on bullshit and has no actual grasp on anything.

He has no arguments, no consistency and no actually understanding of any of it.

The media and his echo chambers told him Trump was a racist and everyone is a racist and everyone is all mad these guys were convicted. It's all a delusion but nothing penetrates with people like this.

That's what it looks like to enjoy hatred. You cling to it no matter what and your ability to think clearly is gone.

In his head, leftwing activists can violate rights and brutalize people and detain people and do whatever they want because he agrees with them. It's not fairness and justice he is worried. It's a narrative and partisan cold civil war.

Its gross to have the same conclusion as them but I have it for the right reasons and that's what matters. I reject their "reasons" for being that correct broken clock. They definately do not apply this standard objectively and that's a huge problem.

These guys are still silent on the Portland shootings because the media hasnt spun it yet and they wont condemn ANYTHING done by their "side". We still dont ser them condemning violence against women in prison or any of that either. Total hypocrites.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And no....they were going to rape Arbery. However, if that's legal for people to chase other people with guns like that? Then it's legal period and no one being persued can defend themselves. It doesnt work like that.

LOL I assume that you missed out the crucial "not" word in this post.

We either uphold our justice system or we shit can it entirely and just let citizens enforce whatever they wish how they wish. There is a reason we have police, laws, and a court.

Can we at least agree that this jogger was a worthless piece of shit and most likely guilty of being the thieving fucker in the neighbourhood?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL I assume that you missed out the crucial "not" word in this post.

Can we at least agree that this jogger was a worthless piece of shit and most likely guilty of being the thieving fucker in the neighbourhood?

Lmao yeah the word "not" should have been there.

Well I dont know if I would call him worthless. There are a lot of factors that lead people to make shitty decisions like this. I think people committing petty crimes can be rehabbed.

I know of many people who turned around and made stable productive lives for themselves.

I really doubt the men who thought this was good idea stand by it now.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See leftards? This is how civil discourse is done.

Dove and I disagree on certain things, but have enough respect for each other to avoid petty shit flinging and insults.

Try to learn from this example.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See leftards? This is how civil discourse is done.

Dove and I disagree on certain things, but have enough respect for each other to avoid petty shit flinging and insults.

Try to learn from this example.

You and Dove agree on many things. You cannot give an axample of a rightie here treating a leftie with respect.