Trump Supporters found guilty of Federal Hate Crimes in the Cold Blooded Lynching of Ahmaud Arbery

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The men who chased down Arbery and shot him deserve to rot in prison where they belong.

Their politics do not matter here one bit and it doesnt matter.

There is something very wrong with your mind when you have politicized things on this unhinged level where you try to make EVERY villain a "Trump supporter" while completely excusing ANY murderer or rapist who is even a tiny bit affiliated with dems/progs.

We are not leftists. So these mens politcal nonsense doesnt grant them any defense or sympathy.

Let's take this moment to point out the double standards and the corrosive mentality you guys have. Where you agree that these murderers belong in prison .....but not for the right reasons. You want them in prison because Arbery was black and your politcs are currently exploiting race.

You do not think they belong in prison because they chased down and attacked a MAN and murdered him.

Because this completely flips once you THINK political roles were reversed in Kenosha. When its LEFT wing rioters chasing and attacking someone.....you label that someone "teh right" and suddenly chasing and attacking is EXCUSABLE and the one being attacked has no rights.

Scum bag men you can label "trump supporters"(for lord knows what reason) chasing and attacking someone who "didnt belong there"? BAD. BAD and RACIST.

Scum bag men who are rioting for the left in a town chasing and attacking someone who (evidently) "didnt belong there"? THATS fine.

This is why people say you people are destroying the country and gunning for some one party authoritarian state where no one has any rights.

Your partisan loyalty comes way before the people and the rights of the people.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Hate Report: Weird that this keeps happening, right?

In early July, I started a Twitter experiment: Every time I came across an instance of convergence between the white supremacist movement and the Republican Party, I would tweet the link, always appending it with the phrase,
?”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Hate Report: Weird that this keeps happening, right?

In early July, I started a Twitter experiment: Every time I came across an instance of convergence between the white supremacist movement and the Republican Party, I would tweet the link, always appending it with the phrase,
?”

Testimonials

This technique is used frequently in marketing and
. Propagandists will use testimonials to legitimize an idea or position. This technique makes use of the fact that we more easily attach to specific personal narratives than to general facts and dry statistics. The personal narrative, after all, is the format by which we experience ourselves. "Anne Frank" is more accessible and comprehensible than "six million" and thus carries more emotional resonance.

Admin we are the ones who would have supported Arbery shooting those men.

You are up the ass of the party of Jim crow who elected a segregationist crime bill author.

That's just facts.

There is no "white supremacy". Go look at DATA and see what all the violence is.

You guys are no better than Qanon.

I mean, this thing with Arberys shooters is HUGE stretch. I guess all out faking hate crimes is getting old, so now it's time to play mental gymnastics with a couple scum bags who shot a black guy.

4 black women die a day in inner city and domestic violence. And it's not the democrat kkk doing it this century. They are just fighting to get rid of police resources so more black women can die a day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This wasnt a hate crime.
You should write a letter to the mostly white Georgians on the Jury and tell them.
I'm betting they felt like they had to jump on the bandwaggon or get their town burned down.
Naw, yer thinkin of the jury in Kenosha.
No, they found Hero Kyle innocent in spite of all the BLM threats to burn the fukin town down.

The "Hey Pa, lets go kill sum moar niggerz today" meme never happened in the Arbury case no matter how precisely it fits your fantasies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Left wingers will straight up PRETEND that Trump supporters were all supporting these men who chased down that man and killed him.

If you dont support their toxic narratives, destructive policies, or left wing politcal violence....they will demonize and straight up lie about you.

When have the good guys ever done that? They dont even care to persued others or foster support for whatever it is they do stand for. If you dont support them you are just evil and a white supremacist and whatever lie they feel like.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Left wingers will straight up PRETEND that Trump supporters were all supporting these men who chased down that man and killed him.

If you dont support their toxic narratives, destructive policies, or left wing politcal violence....they will demonize and straight up lie about you.

When have the good guys ever done that?
You need to focus on the words in front of you when reading, not the voices in your head, K?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You need to focus on the words in front of you when reading, not the voices in your head, K?

And YOU need to start applying these sorts of comments to yourself. The shit you say to me like this pretty much is shit you need to reflect on yourself.

You just up and decided this is some Trump supporter Republican endorsed crime. Just like yesterday you accused us of espousing Q anon crap, today you'll be lying and pretending we defend these killers because it fits the narrative you want to believe.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL@Faux Nooze! They are afraid to report todays news!

Published February 21, 2022 8:33pm EST
Ahmaud Arbery jury adjourns for day without verdict in hate crimes trial of men convicted of his murder
The men were sentenced to life in prison for their murder convictions, regardless of the outcome of the hate crimes case

Don't wanna upset the Trump Supporters!

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And YOU need to start applying these sorts of comments to yourself. The shit you say to me like this pretty much is shit you need to reflect on yourself.
TL,DR LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ahmaud Arbery jury adjourns for day without verdict in hate crimes trial of men convicted of his murder
The men were sentenced to life in prison for their murder convictions, regardless of the outcome of the hate crimes case

Maybe you should read the words in front of you instead of listening to the voices in your head?

Duped people typically dont know they are duped.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe you should read the words in front of you instead of listening to the voices in your head?

No Sorry I just checked, The Three Trumpeteers are still Guilty guilty guilty, but thanks for playing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists believe that if you chased down a man(a black one) and shoot him, you are a murderer ans a Trump supporter.

But then if leftwing people persue and attack someone? Well that person deserved and it and is a Trump supporter. And if that person defends themselves they are a murderer.

Mean while in reality, we support self defense rights and are consistent that if you get chased and attacked.....the attackers belong shot or prison or both.

But yeah now these hypocrital, mindless hate machines are gonna make up some "republicans are white supremacists" narrative to attach to Arbery because they get busted everytime they fake hate crimes. So they need to use this now and just lie about people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No Sorry I just checked, The Three Trumpeteers are still Guilty guilty guilty, but thanks for playing.

No shit dumbass. A verdict we all supported. That's the point.

Again you should read the words in front of you instead of the voices in your head. DUPED people like YOU rarely know they are DUPED.

Admin you are a complete fucking hypocrite who totally supports running people down and murdering them as long as the attackers are left. You literally defend violent attackers and argue against self defense when it suits YOUR politcs. With no regard for the impact politcal criminal justice would impact the country.

@Biggie Smiles look at how these people lie. Now we are apparently mad about the fact these men were found guilty because "Trump!". Were we not the first people here to celebrate this verdict? And I'm the one listening to voices in my head. Smh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it
Not exactly MS Revisionist History, but none the less TWO JURIES found them guilty twice.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile, Kyle Rittenhouse is still a free man after dispatching two libtards to hell where they belong

and is about to become unfathomably rich at the expense of other libtards

niiiiiiiice