Trump Supporters found guilty of Federal Hate Crimes in the Cold Blooded Lynching of Ahmaud Arbery

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Breaking News here at the top of the hour, Trump Loyalists still Double Guilty of lynching Ahmaud Arbery.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it

And there had been a recent spree of house break-ins and the jogger matched the description of the perp, hence why these guys pursued him.

Then there's also the fact that even the fella who hung back and filmed the altercation (Why would you do that when it's 3 white guys on 1 black) has also had the book thrown at him.

WelCUM to Amerimutt clown world HONK HONK.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so 2 summarize, u got this einstein jogging in construction boots with BnE tools, sees a shotgun pointed at him, grabs the barrel end and yanks it towards him - it goes off, and 3 white men go 2 jail for it

And there had been a recent spree of house break-ins and the jogger matched the description of the perp, hence why these guys pursued him.

Then there's also the fact that even the fella who hung back and filmed the altercation (Why would you do that when it's 3 white guys on 1 black) has also had the book thrown at him.

dont let the media fool u, most of us r patriots with common sense

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course, the trouble is the establishment is the enemy, just like here in the UK, and the ballot box isn;t sufficient to bring them down....

We live in an era where more drastic steps are required.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Of course, the trouble is the establishment is the enemy, just like here in the UK, and the ballot box isn;t sufficient to bring them down....

STFU Gopnik. You Gaming Chair faggot.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

y so much hostility toward non homosexual white folk?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How manly of you to come to the aid of your fgt friends.
Sit down, Olive Oyl

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And hence why they murdered him? Last time I checked US law, it was not legal to murder someone because they could be guilty of a house break in, but you really don't have any evidence.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And hence why they murdered him? Last time I checked US law, it was not legal to murder someone because they could be guilty of a house break in, but you really don't have any evidence.
He's just talking out of his ass, as closeted gay men are wont to do.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This wasnt a hate crime.
You should write a letter to the mostly white Georgians on the Jury and tell them.
I'm betting they felt like they had to jump on the bandwaggon or get their town burned down.
Naw, yer thinkin of the jury in Kenosha.

You mean the ones who were supposed to convict Kyle or face consequences?

No, the ones who were spozed to acquit him.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he could jog with what ever the fuck he wants ... its the three paro fucktardios that are the ones to shake your head @

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How manly of you to come to the aid of your fgt friends.
omg what a baby
omg, what a fag hag

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he could jog with what ever the fuck he wants ... its the three paro fucktardios that are the ones to shake your head @
and they can walk with their shotguns wherever they want, till accosted by some knob who grabs it and killed himself

thats what he gets for trying 2 steal guns barrel first

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and they can walk with their shotguns wherever they want, till accosted by some knob who grabs it and killed himself

thats what he gets for trying 2 steal guns barrel first

and what those redneck faggots git is what they git fer thankin' they was da fuZZ .

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know I always jog with my 5lb wolverine's on! :WTF6:
Stand your ground does not apply when you run the victim down and corner him, in your big boy pick up then brandish weapons in his face. You can do that (minus trucks) in your home, not speeding through your neighborhood.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Stand your ground does not apply when you run the victim down and corner him, in your big boy pick up then brandish weapons in his face. You can do that (minus trucks) in your home, not speeding through your neighborhood.
Right, I'm gonna be level with ya.... I'm going to bed night night don't miss me too hard...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did not have construction boots on, that's fake news.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did not have construction boots on, that's fake news.
You're not supposed to point out the Emperors nudity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, dont know WTF that has to do with joggin in stylish work boots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He din doo nuffins!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“In 2019 and 2020, local convenience store witness interviews reveal Mr. Arbery became known as ‘The Jogger’ for his repeated conduct and behavior of running up, stretching in front, and then entering several convenience stores where he would grab items and run out before he got caught,” the excerpt read.

“In 2020, witness cell phone video reveals Mr. Arbery was confronted at a convenience store by employees about his theft conduct and behavior. Mr. Arbery, concerned about his thefts, chose to fight a man who worked on location at the adjacent truck stop who tried to confront him about it,” the report stated of another eye-witness account.