Trumptard Hero, and disgrace to the Thin Blue Line, earns himself 22 years 6 Months in the Protective Company of Mandingo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
98% of all the claims against cops are complete lies made up by people who are mad they got caught. Badge cameras confirm this over and over again. That is why intelligent people put no value on baseless accusations.

You sound like the shop Stewart for the Policeman’s Union. Claims regarding this bad cop were 100% true. Baseless accusations, my ass.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The only reason some of you ptentend to care is skin colour, absolute insufferable twats! Let's imagine there was a race war and whites somehow lost, where do you think your asses will be? Part of me wishes it to happen, so you people get yours!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only reason some of you ptentend to care is skin colour, absolute insufferable twats! Let's imagine there was a race war and whites somehow lost, where do you think your asses will be? Part of me wishes it to happen, so you people get yours!
You're an asshole but your comment is 1000% correct.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No body is going to watch a cop suffocate a white man for 10 minutes and not be revolted, you stoopid af gaslighter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No body is going to watch a cop suffocate a white man for 10 minutes and not be revolted, you stoopid af gaslighter.
Didnt I speak out multiple times against the way Floyd was treated? HELL YEA I DID! In fact, I bought into the entire edited narrative and originally called for the cop to be executed. Then I found out you cunts lied and edited the video. Now that a cop has gunned down a hero white dude in Colorado, you dont hear me calling for this cops head so STFU, liar!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shit like that happens all the time, somebody made a video of numerous examples but I'm not going to look for it for you not to watch and still feel entitled to an opinion on it... Fuckin cheek labelling anybody a simp, simp...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Shit like that happens all the time, somebody made a video of numerous examples but I'm not going to look for it for you not to watch and still feel entitled to an opinion on it... Fuckin cheek labelling anybody a simp, simp...
I wish you people could speak English!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't speak as I type but it makes sense you'd come from an angle like that, afterall you cannot say anything worthwhile so you might as well make shit up... You're a sad wee man...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
98% of all the claims against cops are complete lies made up by people who are mad they got caught. Badge cameras confirm this over and over again. That is why intelligent people put no value on baseless accusations.
I couldn't do it...day after day dealing with scum like George Floyd.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong. Are their false and malicious claims made against cops, yes sure there are...but no where near 98% LOL@U

FAIL

Badge cameras data says otherwise, Cowboy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sound like the shop Stewart for the Policeman’s Union. Claims regarding this bad cop were 100% true. Baseless accusations, my ass.

I am sorry facts and reality upset you so much. That said, they are still facts and reality.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't speak as I type but it makes sense you'd come from an angle like that, afterall you cannot say anything worthwhile so you might as well make shit up... You're a sad wee man...
does flinging your poop make you feel more secure in yourself?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong. Are their false and malicious claims made against cops, yes sure there are...but no where near 98% LOL@U

FAIL

Badge cameras data says otherwise, Cowboy.

Actual Statistical facts. Conspiracy Theory Crack Pot
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEADLY! :LOL3: COPE

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
</chuckle> I remember my first beer!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
</chuckle> I remember my first beer!
COPE! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Soon to be a major motion picture, consult local listings. Not recommended for Trumptards.
204634708_345240537225260_2378566229566503289_n.jpg