Trumptard Hero, and disgrace to the Thin Blue Line, earns himself 22 years 6 Months in the Protective Company of Mandingo

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Inmate-in-seg.jpg

Hey Derek, I be waitin for you!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its excessive. Most likely there will be a re-trial where he gets reduced to 12 years or less. Floyd deserves some responsibility in his own death. The victim is at least part guilty in this case. Much more than half IMO.

Based on the toxicology and autopsy evidence, Chauvins actions are clearly NOT the only factor in Floyd's death. If Chauvin never laid a hand on Floyd, Floyd would have passed out, fell over, and quit breathing of a drug overdose.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its excessive. Most likely there will be a re-trial where he gets reduced to 12 years or less. Floyd deserves some responsibility in his own death. The victim is at least part guilty in this case. Much more than half IMO.

Based on the toxicology and autopsy evidence, Chauvins actions are clearly NOT the only factor in Floyd's death. If Chauvin never laid a hand on Floyd, Floyd would have passed out, fell over, and quit breathing of a drug overdose.
Presenting facts not in evidence, move to scoff and ridicule.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent methamphetamine use as other significant conditions contributing to death."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent methamphetamine use as other significant conditions contributing to death."
The pavement, the knee, the cop car exhaust he was also subject to for almost 10 minutes, the weather, the lack of intervention from other LEO's etc etc all are "factors"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Besides it doesn't matter too much what you and I think anyway, a duly empaneled jury, that saw and heard all the evidence and understand the rules they were to function under made the decision, all we can do is argue about it on here, in between fag laming each other.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mixed feelings about this one.
On one hand excessive force ought to be avoided.
But on ther other, if the powers of the police are diminished too much, how can they enforce the law?

Flloyd wasn't not saint either.
He's probably laughing and smiling in the afterlife thinking so many people think of him as a martyr & hero.

He probably didn't like his life on earth that much.

Wasn't he sick with COVID? So he would eventually have died anyways.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But on ther other, if the powers of the police are diminished too much, how can they enforce the law?
Watch the fucking video, even Lokmar admits Derek went way over the line. Even my retired cop and born again xtian Cuz thinks Derek murdered Floyd.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Besides it doesn't matter too much what you and I think anyway, a duly empaneled jury, that saw and heard all the evidence and understand the rules they were to function under made the decision, all we can do is argue about it on here, in between fag laming each other.
And admitted they were intimidated by the thought of the whole city getting burned down by a hoard of niggers and assorted SJW's. One juror in particular was found to have been compromised. A retrial is guaranteed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I havent given you anything other than verifiable, factual evidence so far.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch the fucking video, even Lokmar admits Derek went way over the line. Even my retired cop and born again xtian Cuz thinks Derek murdered Floyd.
Absolutely! I've maintained consistently that once Floyd went limp AND FOR SURE once the other cop asked about rolling him over, negligent homicide was in play at the very least. However, I believe they over-convicted Chauvin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And admitted they were intimidated by the thought of the whole city getting burned down by a hoard of niggers and assorted SJW's. One juror in particular was found to have been compromised. A retrial is guaranteed.
Peacefully assembling in protest is still allowed in this country. insane red state laws and all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Peacefully assembling in protest is still allowed in this country. insane red state laws and all.
Yea, the jury werent worried about peaceful protesters and the jury wasnt supposed to be manned by anyone who formulated an opinion on the case yet. It was.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He's probably laughing and smiling in the afterlife thinking so many people think of him as a martyr & hero.

I mean.....most people who get Covid dont die, Joe.

I'm still here.

But yes I agree with you. People aren't looking at this fairly though. They'd rather destroy communities and kill innocent people with a warped "movement"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm still here.

But yes I agree with you. People aren't looking at this fairly though. They'd rather destroy communities and kill innocent people with a warped "movement"

...and it's somewhat Tragic Comic that George Floyd is treated as this Martyr.

37422902-9099583-The_above_image_shows_the_makeshift_shrine_for_George_Floyd_mark-a-22_1609443799225.jpg

...I mean, he wasn't exactly a Martin Luther King

He wasn't No Saint.

Guy had a Rap Sheet a Mile Long

Bugger is probably chortling in the AfterLife sayin, "For Me?! Oh you shouldn't have!"

...really, they shouldn't have.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fukin nigger being dead is a bene to society. Held a gun to a pregnant womans belly? Cops should have smoked his ass right then.
I agree The McCloskeys should have done time! After a savage beating by the cops, just like the negroes get.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I don't consider Floyd a martyr or a saint, nor even as a healthy man who might have lived another ten years at most.

Fentanyl is fentanyl, and murder is murder.

We all watched it repeatedly on video. The jury and the trial was a mere formality. A cop, a sworn LEO, committed murder on camera, KNEW he was being filmed, DGAF.

End of.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm still here.

37422902-9099583-The_above_image_shows_the_makeshift_shrine_for_George_Floyd_mark-a-22_1609443799225.jpg

He wasn't No Saint.

Bugger is probably chortling in the AfterLife sayin, "For Me?! Oh you shouldn't have!"

It doesn't matter what kind of person he was. Chauvin didn't have the moral or legal right to murder him. That's just a fact.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't consider Floyd a martyr or a saint, nor even as a healthy man who might have lived another ten years at most.

Fentanyl is fentanyl, and murder is murder.

We all watched it repeatedly on video. The jury and the trial was a mere formality. A cop, a sworn LEO, committed murder on camera, KNEW he was being filmed, DGAF.

End of.
Agreed, Floyd could well have been a serial PLEASE ASS BOX ME! killer we still do not (yet anyway) allow for summary executions.

We are a nation of l

I'm still here.

He wasn't No Saint.

One of the more recent tenets of "racism theory" is that George Floyds murder became a much larger outrage than the death of a mman, but a giant genocide for mankind! What about that is confusing to you, I'll try to help you understand centuries of embedded racism as best I can.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s awesome to know he’ll be continually beaten and raped within an inch of his life until he’s dead.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s awesome to know he’ll be continually beaten and raped within an inch of his life until he’s dead.

You are really into violence and gay rape, eh?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do i owe you a participant trophy for all the Trophies you gave me
last night?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry but some fuckers deserve what they get. Maybe this bad cop should have lightened up at the appropriate time. Saving Floyd’s life and now his own. My mom used to say, he made his bed, now he’s got to sleep in it. Sooooo. Though shit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry but some fuckers deserve what they get. Maybe this bad cop should have lightened up at the appropriate time. Saving Floyd’s life and now his own. My mom used to say, he made his bed, now he’s got to sleep in it. Sooooo. Though shit.
Derek was no angel he has an extensive history of excessive force. I do feel sorry about the two fresh out of Boot Camp rookie cops, that are being ruined by this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Derek was no angel he has an extensive history of excessive force. I do feel sorry about the two fresh out of Boot Camp rookie cops, that are being ruined by this.
Look it up, Bootlicker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
98% of all the claims against cops are complete lies made up by people who are mad they got caught. Badge cameras confirm this over and over again. That is why intelligent people put no value on baseless accusations.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
98% of all the claims against cops are complete lies made up by people who are mad they got caught. Badge cameras confirm this over and over again. That is why intelligent people put no value on baseless accusations.

Wrong. Are their false and malicious claims made against cops, yes sure there are...but no where near 98% LOL@U

FAIL