Trumptards Suffer from Variety of Mental illnesses - Example:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The participant in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots nicknamed the "QAnon Shaman" is negotiating a possible plea deal with prosecutors, after prison psychologists found he suffers from a variety of mental illnesses, his attorney said.

In an interview, defense lawyer Albert Watkins said that officials at the federal Bureau of Prisons, or BOP, have diagnosed his client Jacob Chansley with transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.

Trumptardism is a Mental Disorder.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
LOL! He's gonna use a libtarded defense to get a reduced sentence! How ironic is that shit!
Dude - 35 posts a day? Do you not have a hobby (other than this), or any responsibilities?

. I mean, okay - you aren't as bad as Duhv who posts well over 40 per day, but she's mentally/emotionally unstable and incapable of handling adult responsibilities, as all know. Thing is, you aren't far behind.
.Do yourself a favor - take a realistic look at yourself, and see if you can't engage in some healthy activity.

There is stamp collecting, crocheting, feeding pigeons in the park. Start with one of those.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
TDS is a truly spectacular phenomenon....

The guy hasn't been in office for over 6 months, yet lefties are still obessing over him and crying into their Starcucks lattes and vegan lentils.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Normal clear thinking people the world over agree that liberalism is a mental disease.
WoW! dude - You hate the US constitution and it's signitors, and the men and women who fought that American Liberalism might be born - that we would be freed of the monarchy.

WHOA! Shocking that conservatives hate all that this nation is founded upon.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
They prance around dressed up as day-glo disco Indians, and then try to project their insanity on us. Poosies!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The guy hasn't been in office for over 6 months, yet lefties are still obessing over him and crying into their Starcucks lattes and vegan lentils.
Says the incel wearing the cosplay of a failed state from 70 fucking years ago. Lol.

Expressing admiration for NS Germany and being permanently butthurt about an ex President because he wasn't PC enough and hurt ya feelz, isn't the same thing, Fagmin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They prance around dressed up as day-glo disco Indians, and then try to project their insanity on us. Poosies!

You mince around in illuminous bright yellow rubber hotpants and knee length leather high heels just to go grocery shopping, so you've hardly got any room to talk about how other people dress you colossal homo.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Says the incel wearing the cosplay of a failed state from 70 fucking years ago. Lol.

Expressing admiration for NS Germany and being permanently butthurt about an ex President because he wasn't PC enough and hurt ya feelz, isn't the same thing, Fagmin.
Hitler kilt himself, why are you here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Elderly homosexuals are disgusting, why are you here?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Say, look - I found a charming picture of FairyAnn.
. Isn't she adorable?

1610690_1486327265650_full.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be so hard on yourself, stop beating your meat so much.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don't be so hard on yourself, stop beating your meat so much.

Are you still denying that you're in a homosexual relationship with Swallowsjizzallday?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Say - does anyone recall Duhv's AV of her dressed in authentic QAnon Shaman costume?

. She's not mentally ill though.

You must be confusing your leftarded fevered wet dreams with reality.

Please do not project your man lust of the Qshaman onto me......just come out of the closet. You'll be happier and less fixated on Putan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol... Gloryhole admin and his Chairmen of the balls, Happysuckingdickallday are getting curb stomped
You always come swooping in to the rescue of your fallen comrades with that sort of silly air-claim,
. your Flight of the Valkqueeries tape blaring.

It's sort of cute really.

Did you post this from your state paid for revolution recliner?

Who you calling "comrade" dummy?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lol... Gloryhole admin and his Chairmen of the balls, Happysuckingdickallday are getting curb stomped
You always come swooping in to the rescue of your fallen comrades with that sort of silly air-claim,

Fucking punch him!

I love seeing feisty females have a go against weak, effeminate men who deserve a slap Lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking punch him!

I love seeing feisty females have a go against weak, effeminate men who deserve a slap Lulz

It makes me feel kinda dirty that he is imagining me in Viking gear.

With a penis.

Why do they picture me with a dick?! WHY?

Fucking faggits.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fucking punch him!

It makes me feel kinda dirty that he is imagining me in Viking gear.

With a penis.

Why do they picture me with a dick?!

Because they're cock-gobbling homos.....

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh look - the 3 Mustatears are wailing over their brutal defeat.
.Bawl for one, and bawl for all.

(cue Flight of the Valkqueeries to accompany shrill weeping replies below)