Trumptards Suffer from Variety of Mental illnesses - Example:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look - the 3 Mustatears are wailing over their brutal defeat.
.Bawl for one, and bawl for all.

(cue Flight of the Valkqueeries to accompany weepy replies below)

Do you know in times of war, when Vikings were heading into battle.....they would pull out their dicks and beat them against their shields?

I'll patiently wait for you to finish.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I must have missed this 'defeat' which has been proclaimed by one of the elderly soyboy libfag faithful.

No worries, I'm sure like Biden's legitimate Presidential victory, there will be ample proof in this thread to justify the claim.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I must have missed this 'defeat' which has been proclaimed by one of the elderly soyboy libfag faithful.

No worries, I'm sure like Biden's legitimate Presidential victory, there will be ample proof in this thread to justify the claim.

I didnt know their was a battle lol

I just assumed he was talking about Admins mangina

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you know in times of war, when Vikings were heading into battle.....they would pull out their dicks and beat them against their shields?

Could you imagine the thrill aidsmin and swallowday would get seeing that

I bet they’d March into battle on all fours backwards with their assholes pre greased

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Could you imagine the thrill aidsmin and swallowday would get seeing that

I bet they’d March into battle on all fours backwards with their assholes pre greased

And get fucking slaughtered lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s a “”battle”” for swallowday to get his dentures back in his mouth I’ll tell you that much

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s a “”battle”” for swallowday to get his dentures back in his mouth I’ll tell you that much

Does he even have time in between dicks to wear dentures?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Does he even have time in between dicks to wear dentures?
Good point. Lol

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
In the Great State of South Carolina, freedom minded patriots can pay extra money to the State Government Bureaucracy a Motor Vehicle License Plate that has the Motto, "Don't tread on me*" Printed on it.

*Today, it may be used as a more general expression of personal freedom and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And they do so unironically.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And where admin lives there's a state subsidized gloryhole on nearly every corner

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the Great State of South Carolina, freedom minded patriots can pay extra money to the State Government Bureaucracy a Motor Vehicle License Plate that has the Motto, "Don't tread on me*" Printed on it.

*Today, it may be used as a more general expression of personal freedom and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And they do so unironically.

Another false equivalence.

Show me where driving is a fundamental or constitutional right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny given that leftists really do have way higher rates of mental illness. Fact.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm suffering from this really, really, really, really, really, really, really long wait for you assholes to get Trump. I might have to get on the drugs from all the suspense! Its like watching motherfukin Dragonball Z! If you were a parent in the last 30 years, you might get what I'm saying!