Truth bombs

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Triggered much? It wasn't the middle of the night in the US, lying snowflake. It's been many hours now. Still no response.

You wait a grand total of 30 minutes for a response when it was 4am knowing full well he would be asleep like a normal person would then you idiotically declared victory as if he was avoiding the thread. Yes, that is a dishonest move by an idiot.

As for the "it has been many hours now" it is a work day and unlike you the guy actually probably has a job and a life so, of course, he isn't going to be terminally online, you loser.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Certainly, but you can also encourage systems where it is extremelt difficult for said murders, grifters, pedos, e.t.c from walking across the border. If you were to cross from Canada to the united states if you were a convicted murderer or rapist, what do you think would happen?
Also, it is clear people like you have zero understanding of conservatives, but I can forgive that, because none of your bretheren do, either. It is quite fascinating how desparately your bretheren wil cling to a belief no matter what.

They really have no real understanding of what their opposition stands for or wants.

They hear over and over by media that everyone who opposes them is an evil, selfish white supremacist or just stupid and uneducated and they run with that and believe it.

No matter how many opportunities they have to gain a real understanding, they dismiss them and chose to believe the worst and treat people like absolute shit.

I dont believe one single bit any of them truly care about any of the issues. Their platform is entirely built on hatred of opposition. Hatred of "teh right" ....to the extent of screaming about how a minor who defended himself against violence a "murderer" while completely silent about the actual murderers on their end. Like the monsters who murdered 8 year old Secoriea Turner (during a BLM riot in Atlanta) or the psychopath who murdered an 18 year old kid because he was a "Republican extremist". Or that homeless black man who was stabbed too death because he held a Trump sign.

They dont even view us as human beings....let alone have any understanding of any of our positions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Triggered much? It wasn't the middle of the night in the US, lying snowflake. It's been many hours now. Still no response.

Yeah but 30 minutes? He probably isnt back online yet and he lives in Canada btw. He isnt on as regularly as others.

Give him a chance to log on and see it ffs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ugly shit stained old crone doesn't care about facts, reality, or even being a decent person. She just wants to spray her toxic lying shit and pretend she is not as stupid as she really is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The ugly shit stained old crone doesn't care about facts, reality, or even being a decent person. She just wants to spray her toxic lying shit and pretend she is not as stupid as she really is.
If you've ever wondered why I shit on these rodents from day one. She proves my point

whining that someone is not answering her stupid question when she's ignored HUNDREDS of "truth bombs" dropped on her stinky head for YEARS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it time and you will learn why she is so unliked.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even dumber than usual. Please tell us, ped0, how different breaks, which would not have ever been installed on the train in question, would have effected a wheel bearing failure? It wouldn't have. Even CNN admitted that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even dumber than usual. Please tell us, ped0, how different breaks, which would not have ever been installed on the train in question, would have effected a wheel bearing failure? It wouldn't have. Even CNN admitted that.
Ped0? Must be time to relocate this thread to the cesspool. Prove your claim Oerdin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are rather slow but I made a whole thread about it with links. You can reread it as many times as you need until you can finally grasp it. Everyone else already has.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just another. The Mullet hair fatso has got his hands full. Just like the fools who stormed the Capital on January 6th. Indite and convict.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I realize you are rather slow but I made a whole thread about it with links. You can reread it as many times as you need until you can finally grasp it. Everyone else already has.
I grasp you’re lost in space, and a few other issues not worth mentioning

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! You went from fake denials to ackwardly changing the subject pretty fast, huh? Have you reconsidered your past support for ped0s and child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? I truly hope you have.

You need to say you were mistaken and that you no longer support the sexual abuse of children.

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Oh yeah the "impeach trump" and "occupy democrats" page filled with idiots that still push those narratives.
It is getting so bad that even to NTSB has gobne to the media to plead for idiots like YOU to stop misinformation about ECP.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Congratulations, Semen Drinker! You and your kin screach and cry that fox news is "fake news" and "misinformation", and then you go full retard and spread misinformation because you're mad at orange man, and do it against the pleas of experts. Wait a minute! you and your kin were all butthurt that people were ignoring the experts and not lining up for booster shots for life! Why aren't you listening to your governmental gods now, buddy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He's too stupid to answer that question competently

so why bother asking? To make him look like a fool? We all know he's a fool and he does a good job of highlighting that all on his own. Daily

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a truth bomb. Fauci and his cronies broke federal law and did explicitly funded gain of function "research" in the Wuhan lab which is run by the Chinese Communist Party by the same government group which also runs the CCP's biological weapons program. Now, the Wuhan lab also does lots of contract civilian work for foreign governments to earn hard cash but the same agency which runs it also runs the VVP's bio weapons program.

Why would U.S taxpayers be giving them money to do "research" in communist China which is illegal to fund period?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is another truth bomb. A.O.C. openly begged for illegal bribes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars even though a Congressional ethics lawyer told her ahead of time that it would be a criminal illegal bribe.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is yet another truth bomb. Remember those four "Americans" who supposedly went down to Mexico for a tummy tuck (all four of them?). Two of them were shot and two other were released. Well, it turns out it was four black people with extremely long drug records for sales, distribution, and manufacturing drugs. Apparently, they had previously burned the gulf drug cartel so two of them got killed.

The media has now dropped this story as the truth about the black drug dealers has gotten out.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! You went from fake denials to ackwardly changing the subject pretty fast, huh? Have you reconsidered your past support for ped0s and child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? I truly hope you have.

You need to say you were mistaken and that you no longer support the sexual abuse of children.
What does your jab have to do with the title of this thread?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey guise. Here’s a great and very consistent idea. Legalize drugs because you can’t stop them from coming over but make law abiding citizens give up their guns. Cause, you know, that will stop people from using guns

Cause everyone knows when the bloods and crips in Chicago need guns for their drivebys they walk into the nearest rural king or gun store to buy them. Even if they have to wait three days n shit

Inconsistent idiots I swear
at least you're a consistent idiot LOL