Truth bombs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Legalize drugs. Make guns illegal.

And don’t forget to wipe out law enforcement while you’re at it

You know cause guns kill people but fentanyl makes them live longer

You have to be especially simple and stupid to be a liberal. Jeez
you're a real smalll fucking idiot innit ?? ffs GUNS ?? why would you do that ? I like that you all look like third werld fuckheads
giphy.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Id consider this to be the truth, plain and simple. Speaking the truth under oath was the worst experience of his life?? He’s an old fucker too.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here’s a truth bomb: Leftists will always point the finger and try to make changes, but when it all backfires on them, never seem to hang around to clean up their own mess.
And if they do hang around they just blame trump or say whatever is showing their failures is just fake news

even if it is unaltered video -- they have no problem whatsoever telling you that your eyes are lying to you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And if they do hang around they just blame trump or say whatever is showing their failures is just fake news

even if it is unaltered video -- they have no problem whatsoever telling you that your eyes are lying to you
or that you're short .... those assholios

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This rather arrogant woman got a truth bomb. Narcissist filming everyone at the gym and being rude gets kicked out like she should.