Truth bombs

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
True but we shouldnt allow them to just come in here undocumented so they can easily get away with abuse, murder and trafficking.
Hi Dove

You're absolutely right. The problem with cartels is that no matter how many you kill or throw in prison, there is always another member ready to fill in. They will always find a way to do business. It must be very frustrating for law enforcement dealing with these people. The cartels run Mexico, not the government, and they also work with criminals in Europe as well. I'm Canadian, but it still scares me to know just how much reach these people have.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Cartels can do anything they want and will never disappear.

Someone here recently said that they thought that if drugs were legalized, then cartels/violent criminals would disappear.

I argued that violent criminals would just move to another area of crime and rule it through intimidation and violence.

The cartels are not the best drug runners for any other reason than they are the most violent and brutal: They rule by intimidation.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone here recently said that they thought that if drugs were legalized, then cartels/violent criminals would disappear.

I argued that violent criminals would just move to another area of crime and rule it through intimidation and violence.

The cartels are not the best drug runners for any other reason than they are the most violent and brutal: They rule by intimidation.
The same morons who will tell you to legalize drugs for that reason will say you need to make guns illegal to law abiding citizens

because of course, the cartels will not switch over to guns and human trafficking as their primary source of income in such an event. Or do what they've already started doing.

these idiots are so fucking stupid and simple it hurts the brain just to read them.

Is it coincidence that fentanyl became an epidemic just a few short years after the govrenment started taking their cut in the weed business?

We saw weed dispensaries open up all over the country. All legal n shit. Did it stop the flood of illegally sold weed on our streets? No... it just caused the dealers to start spiking weed with fentanyl and other wicked shit to outperform the legal dispensaries. And it's working!! The druggies find out this shit is killing people and that's the potent shit they want to smoke

because people always believe it won't happen to them

But tell this to a dumb fucking liberal and they'll demand to see Trump's tax returns.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Hello Prowler, love your avi. lol

I agree with you. Whoever said that violent criminals would disappear if drugs were legalized is entitled, but like you say violent criminals would only find another avenue to make money. Crime itself has been around since Cain murdered Abel and it will never end. Have you ever noticed that no matter what kind of nefarious act a person chooses to engage in there is always someone else around to accommodate them? Drugs, murder, rape, cp, theft, assault etc. The DarkWeb is a good example of this. You can say I'm talking out of my ass if you want but when it comes to good and evil, you can't have one without the other in this world. Cartels do indeed rule by intimidation, but they also rule by paying off some very powerful people in the same country they're doing business in. You don't think that cartels are paying off powerful people in the USA to make things easier for them?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Dove

You're absolutely right. The problem with cartels is that no matter how many you kill or throw in prison, there is always another member ready to fill in. They will always find a way to do business. It must be very frustrating for law enforcement dealing with these people. The cartels run Mexico, not the government, and they also work with criminals in Europe as well. I'm Canadian, but it still scares me to know just how much reach these people have.
Exactly. The need stimulates the feed. 100%

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Pelosi let it slip a long time ago the real reason why they want illegals crossing the border. so they can send them to work at farms for minimum wage, but those southern governors had to start ruining that and sending them to their solidly blue states.
The truth is that the Democrats don't care if rapists and murderers comne across the border as long as the farms have illegals working for minimum wage. They don't want farmhands at martha's vineyard or New york city, or vermont. Thats where THEY get to libe. hired help not wanted there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hi Dove

Absolutely and I suspect they have pull in our government as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The same morons who will tell you to legalize drugs for that reason will say you need to make guns illegal to law abiding citizens

because of course, the cartels will not switch over to guns and human trafficking as their primary source of income in such an event. Or do what they've already started doing.

these idiots are so fucking stupid and simple it hurts the brain just to read them.

Is it coincidence that fentanyl became an epidemic just a few short years after the govrenment started taking their cut in the weed business?

We saw weed dispensaries open up all over the country. All legal n shit. Did it stop the flood of illegally sold weed on our streets? No... it just caused the dealers to start spiking weed with fentanyl and other wicked shit to outperform the legal dispensaries. And it's working!! The druggies find out this shit is killing people and that's the potent shit they want to smoke

because people always believe it won't happen to them

But tell this to a dumb fucking liberal and they'll demand to see Trump's tax returns.

Admin laughed at me and called me an idiot when I said that when addicts hear about someone dying of an overdose.....they wanna know where that heroin came from so they can get some because its strong good stuff.

This is totally true....I would know this. I was a heroin addict. And then I spent years in recovery community.

But Admins bubble and personal beliefs are always gonna trump reality I guess and anyone who says something HE thinks is bizzare and crazy they must be wrong and stupid.

I was a junkie myself.....but he still knows more than I do. Go figure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hello Prowler, love your avi. lol

I agree with you. Whoever said that violent criminals would disappear if drugs were legalized is entitled, but like you say violent criminals would only find another avenue to make money. Crime itself has been around since Cain murdered Abel and it will never end. Have you ever noticed that no matter what kind of nefarious act a person chooses to engage in there is always someone else around to accommodate them? Drugs, murder, rape, cp, theft, assault etc. The DarkWeb is a good example of this. You can say I'm talking out of my ass if you want but when it comes to good and evil, you can't have one without the other in this world. Cartels do indeed rule by intimidation, but they also rule by paying off some very powerful people in the same country they're doing business in. You don't think that cartels are paying off powerful people in the USA to make things easier for them?

This is why we need laws as a deterrent and to hold criminals responsible for their crimes.

Rape, abuse, murder et isnt ever going to disappear but we can fight back with laws and justice.

I actually stand that good can and does exist without evil. But evil cant be evil without good existing. My view is that God (the source of good, He is good itself) has always existed before evil came into existence and He will exist after it's gone. It will be gone one day.

Just not by OUR hands. God is a just God and the only reason humans even posses the knowledge of evil and justice is because humans are in His image. We are imprinted with characteristics of God....just marred fallen ones.

I'm not opening an argument about "religion"....I view the world through the biblical lense and fully believe this is truth. So it's impossible for me to have this convo without referring to God if I'm expressing my opinions on it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why we need laws as a deterrent and to hold criminals responsible for their crimes.

Rape, abuse, murder et isnt ever going to disappear but we can fight back with laws and justice.

I actually stand that good can and does exist without evil. But evil cant be evil without good existing. My view is that God (the source of good, He is good itself) has always existed before evil came into existence and He will exist after it's gone. It will be gone one day.

Just not by OUR hands. God is a just God and the only reason humans even posses the knowledge of evil and justice is because humans are in His image. We are imprinted with characteristics of God....just marred fallen ones.

I'm not opening an argument about "religion"....I view the world through the biblical lense and fully believe this is truth. So it's impossible for me to have this convo without referring to God if I'm expressing my opinions on it.
You make some good points. I like the way you think.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Evil is simply the insatiable desire to do anything against God's wishes.

it started as simply eating fruit from a forbidden tree and has escalated since to a point where even the concept of "male and female he created them" is desecrated

You need look no further than man's undying need to defy & eliminate God as your proof that he does indeed exist.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Pelosi let it slip a long time ago the real reason why they want illegals crossing the border. so they can send them to work at farms for minimum wage, but those southern governors had to start ruining that and sending them to their solidly blue states.
The truth is that the Democrats don't care if rapists and murderers comne across the border as long as the farms have illegals working for minimum wage. They don't want farmhands at martha's vineyard or New york city, or vermont. Thats where THEY get to libe. hired help not wanted there.
The fucking cons don't care, either, are you kidding?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Dove

The same is true of all criminal behaviors/criminals. Your point?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Evil is simply the insatiable desire to do anything against God's wishes.

it started as simply eating fruit from a forbidden tree and has escalated since to a point where even the concept of "male and female he created them" is desecrated

You need look no further than man's undying need to defy & eliminate God as your proof that he does indeed exist.

That's my logic.

That I'm only capable of having because God exists lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The same is true of all criminal behaviors/criminals. Your point?

What's yours?

That we should just allow this crime because it's not "different" from other crime?

Ever been on the receiving end of brutality? Because I HAVE. The dismissiveness I consistently see from leftists is absolutely chilling.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
EDIT: Are you saying that all criminals operate like a cartel?
No, dear. I am simply saying you can never get rid of all rapists, never get rid of all murderers, never get rid of all pe.dos, never get rid of all grifters, etc. etc. etc, because there will always be more to fill in the empty space. i'm saying I do not get your point about cartels.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
No, dear. I am simply saying you can never get rid of all rapists, never get rid of all murderers, never get rid of all pe.dos, never get rid of all grifters, etc. etc. etc, because there will always be more to fill in the empty space. i'm saying I do not get your point about cartels.
If a cartel member or a few of them is thrown into prison or killed, there is always someone in their organization ready to step up, fill the position and run business as usual. Not all criminal groups can do that. Say for example you have 10 non-cartel average people working together to sell drugs and 7 are jailed or killed, they may not have anyone else to fill in. This leaves them broken and less effective. Cartels always have people ready to go when needed. That's how they manage to keep things going smoothly. Terrorists are the same way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does that mean we should accept this in society and just do away with justice and why wouldnt this same logic apply to fucked up police?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's yours?

That we should just allow this crime because it's not "different" from other crime?

Ever been on the receiving end of brutality? Because I HAVE. The dismissiveness I consistently see from leftists is absolutely chilling.
Her only point is the one at the top of her head

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Certainly, but you can also encourage systems where it is extremelt difficult for said murders, grifters, pedos, e.t.c from walking across the border. If you were to cross from Canada to the united states if you were a convicted murderer or rapist, what do you think would happen?
Also, it is clear people like you have zero understanding of conservatives, but I can forgive that, because none of your bretheren do, either. It is quite fascinating how desparately your bretheren wil cling to a belief no matter what.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's my logic.

That I'm only capable of having because God exists lol.
I believe that God or some higher spiritual power(s) exist @Dove . However I’d rather worship Nature or a faith that puts it before a Church. Too much politics & money handling have corrupted most of today’s modern religions. Theyre not even religions but political movements in disguise eh.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Certainly, but you can also encourage systems where it is extremelt difficult for said murders, grifters, pedos, e.t.c from walking across the border. If you were to cross from Canada to the united states if you were a convicted murderer or rapist, what do you think would happen?
Also, it is clear people like you have zero understanding of conservatives, but I can forgive that, because none of your bretheren do, either. It is quite fascinating how desparately your bretheren wil cling to a belief no matter what.
What belief am I clinging to, pray tell?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at this dumb fool. Waits just 30 minutes in the middle of the night when she knows the other guy is asleep then acts like the stupid shit for brains everyone knows she is.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this dumb fool. Waits just 30 minutes in the middle of the night when she knows the other guy is asleep then acts like the stupid shit for brains everyone knows she is.
Triggered much? It wasn't the middle of the night in the US, lying snowflake. It's been many hours now. Still no response.