Tucker interviews Putin

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Isn't that what journalists are supposed to do?
The whole hiding in the basement, never speaking without a teleprompter, skipping debates and public events, etc. is a recent development. Whether it's a natural phenomenon or the result of a demented walking corpse of a president who needs to be hidden or he'd keep talking to dead French politicians and forgetting where he is right out in front of cameras on the daily... is debatable, but we all know it's the latter.

There was a time when the word "journalism" meant more than being a stenographer for power structures. Interviews were held with everyone from Qaddafi to Osama Bin Laden. Talking to world leaders, especially those with whom we're told we're in some kind of "conflict", was standard operating procedure.

So why are so many politicians, political advisors, and media bobbleheads freaking out over the idea of Tucker doing something that should have been done a long time ago? Why do they claim any speech not okayed by their lawyers and filtered through a public relations department is dangerous?

What are they afraid of?

There's something extremely shady about a system that claims sole authorship of the truth, to the point of attacking anyone who asks an unauthorized question. Does anyone else think that looks suspiciously like fascism?

I look forward to seeing/hearing the interview and hope they drop some uncomfortable truths bombs on 'Murica's brainwashed heads.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth bomb l, Putin’s military is destroying Ukraine, no other way to spin that, none.

Hey I wonder if Tucker will ask Putin if American Presidents have the absolute divine right of kings?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey maybe Tucker will ask Vlad if Murica should get out of his way in Ukraine?

“President Putin you’ve often called President Trump a ‘useful idiot” do you support his candidacy?”

“President Putin, do you tan your balls I do, want to see?”

Before they strip off their shirts for the partial nudity phase of the interview.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
“How can you call yourself a man if your testicles are not tan?”

“Fascinating, I bet a man with tanned balls is a tremendous journalist!”

:daFuq4:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think it's a great idea for US journalists to interview Putin.

I'll watch if a US journalist ever does interview that lunatic.

Tucker did interview Putin.
It was very recently so I believe the footage will drop as soon as they can edit it. Given the amount of attention Tucker's trip to Moscow has received I'm sure they'll be working hard to put it together as soon as possible.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It was very recently so I believe the footage will drop as soon as they can edit it. Given the amount of attention Tucker's trip to Moscow has received I'm sure they'll be working hard to put it together as soon as possible.
Do you think Tuck will ask Vlad for the Transcripts of the secret meeting he held with Trump, the Transcript that are supposed to go into the National Archives every time a US President speaks to foreign leaders?

Fun Fact:

When I was a younger man and been In this situation, and Tucker put his hands on me like he does here, he would be picking himself up off the floor. Extremely bad judgement.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe you missed my point. :CooL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think Tuck will ask Vlad for the Transcripts of the secret meeting he held with Trump, the Transcript that are supposed to go into the National Archives every time a US President speaks to foreign leaders?

Fun Fact:

When I was a younger man and been In this situation, and Tucker put his hands on me like he does here, he would be picking himself up off the floor. Extremely bad judgement.

I love that this happened in Montana.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FhpIFxcXwAAoZOJ.jpg:large

022bf9817a64335ac0659343e89522b3ffe377a4.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Faux News where Gay men gin up fear and hate against gay men.

DEpdKzF.jpg

Gay men bad, I should know!

922ed76813557201f942a6532f5f7da9.gif

Apparently Justin Wells may have been an undercover drag queen.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Putin hasn't agreed to be interviewed by anyone other than that clown.

And who has asked?
Can you name them?

I only pose the query because I can't think of any corporate news bobbleheads who would dare go against the establishment by "platforming" the leader of a nation we consider an "enemy" these days. That's a good way to find oneself in need of a podcast or a YouTube channel.

lulz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And who has asked?
Can you name them?

I only pose the query because I can't think of any corporate news bobbleheads who would dare go against the establishment by "platforming" the leader of a nation we consider an "enemy" these days. That's a good way to find oneself in need of a podcast or a YouTube channel.

lulz
The Kremlin said so you mullet.

They allowed Tucker as he is the chief propagandist for the Trumputinist Party

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lulz! Gary is a moran with acute confirmation bias

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And who has asked?
Can you name them?

lulz

First things first, he "Putin" sees no benefit to it according to his government spokesman.

"Russian government spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, also made it clear that Carlson's assertion was wrong. He told Russian news agency TASS that the Kremlin regularly says no to other Western journalists because they would be of no benefit.

Peskov said: 'Mr. Carlson is wrong. But he couldn’t have known. When it comes to the countries of the collective West, we are talking about large online media, traditional television channels, large newspapers, which cannot boast of attempts to at least look impartial in terms of coverage.'

'These are all media outlets that take an exceptionally one-sided position. Of course, there is no desire to communicate with such media, and it hardly makes sense, and it is unlikely that it will be useful.'"

I mean really...

The ones that have asked:

Christiane Amanpour, Steven Rosenberg (BBC)

Nevermind, when the two American reporters, Evan Gershkovich and Alsu Kurmashev, were reporting on Russian news and have been jailed.

WTH?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
First things first, he "Putin" sees no benefit to it according to his government spokesman.

"Russian government spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, also made it clear that Carlson's assertion was wrong. He told Russian news agency TASS that the Kremlin regularly says no to other Western journalists because they would be of no benefit.

And that doesn't make sense?
Why spend an hour being asked stupid questions like "why did you interfere in the 2016 election?" by some fluff-headed state department puppet following a DOD-approved script?

Peskov said: 'Mr. Carlson is wrong. But he couldn’t have known. When it comes to the countries of the collective West, we are talking about large online media, traditional television channels, large newspapers, which cannot boast of attempts to at least look impartial in terms of coverage.'

'These are all media outlets that take an exceptionally one-sided position. Of course, there is no desire to communicate with such media, and it hardly makes sense, and it is unlikely that it will be useful.'"

My point exactly.
The Anderson Coopers, Wolf Blitzers, Joe Scarboroughs, and Rachel Maddows are incapable of conducting interviews in good faith. They want out-of-context sound bites. They want to perpetuate narratives. They are Not. Fucking. Journalists.

I mean really...

The ones that have asked:

Christiane Amanpour, Steven Rosenberg (BBC)

Nevermind, when the two American reporters, Evan Gershkovich and Alsu Kurmashev, were reporting on Russian news and have been jailed.

WTH?

Amanpour is and has been a MIC stooge.
She'll say (or ask) whatever the state department or pentagon wants her to and naught else. I don't know the name of the guy from the BBC but since it's the BBC I think it's fair to assume he's a west/NATO stooge as well.

As for the reporters you say were arrested: Where? When? For what?
I am but a simple man and don't recognize those names.

But don't just give me the official story bleached and dyed by establishment censors... what justification has been given for the charges by the people who arrested them?

Links would be nice, too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why spend an hour being asked stupid questions like "why did you interfere in the 2016 election?" by some fluff-headed state department puppet following a DOD-approved script?

My point exactly.
The Anderson Coopers, Wolf Blitzers, Joe Scarboroughs, and Rachel Maddows are incapable of conducting interviews in good faith. They want out-of-context sound bites. They want to perpetuate narratives. They are Not. Fucking. Journalists.

She'll say (or ask) whatever the state department or pentagon wants her to and naught else. I don't know the name of the guy from the BBC but since it's the BBC I think it's fair to assume he's a west/NATO stooge as well.

But don't just give me the official story bleached and dyed by establishment censors... what justification has been given for the charges by the people who arrested them?

:OhGawd:

Putin is a motherfucker who has his foes assassinated. He can't handle being challenged whatsoever. Why would you stand up for him?

He ALSO is an imperialist, for fucks sakes...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My point exactly.

you do realize Fucker Carlson is not but a righty stooge .... Amanpour is head and shoulders above that sleeze ball LOLOLOL