Tucker interviews Putin

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:OhGawd:

Putin is a motherfucker who has his foes assassinated. He can't handle being challenged whatsoever. Why would you stand up for him?

He ALSO is an imperialist, for fucks sakes...

Putin does attract strange men :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tucker comes across as hurt and weepy, the left have severely damaged him LOL

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Putin is a motherfucker who has his foes assassinated.

Qasem Soleimani.
Saddam Hussein.
Muammar Gaddafi.
Osama Bin Laden.
Fidel Castro (multiple attempts, none successful).
Julian Assange (not dead yet but we're trying).

...and those are only a few of the targeted assassinations, never mind the millions we've killed as collateral damage.

The fuck out with that bullshit.

He can't handle being challenged whatsoever.

You mean like calling off the primaries and simply going the coronation route to select a party's candidate?

Like wanting to set up a 'ministry of truth' to have social media accounts restricted or deleted for saying the wrong things?

Like persecuting a political opponent instead of facing him in an honest election?

Why would you stand up for him?

What does that even mean?
Where have I expressed any particular admiration?
See that's where all this red-baiting McCarthy-esque propaganda gets really dangerous... it's convinced you that the slightest failure to demonize someone (and by extension his country) at every opportunity is somehow being in love with the dude.

Stupid. Infantile. Brainworm droppings.

He ALSO is an imperialist, for fucks sakes...

Evidence?
How many bases does Russia have outside it's own borders?
Surely it's close to the almost a thousand we have all over the world, right?

Russia could have taken the entirety of Ukraine at the start of the conflict.
Easily.
The original peace deal proposed and agreed to by Russia had the Donbas region remain part of Ukraine but ensured they had a measure of autonomy (in other words Ukraine had to stop shelling and bombing them).

It was only after Ukraine and NATO ignored the Minsk Accords (which we now know was merely a ruse to give Ukraine time to build up its military) that Russia moved in to protect the ethnic Russians in that region.

Stating facts is not kissing up to someone.
It's just not being blinded by 'Murica's own imperialist conditioning and propaganda.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Qasem Soleimani.
Saddam Hussein.
Muammar Gaddafi.
Osama Bin Laden.

...and those are only a few of the targeted assassinations, never mind the millions we've killed as collateral damage.

You mean like calling off the primaries and simply going the coronation route to select a party's candidate?

Like wanting to set up a 'ministry of truth' to have social media accounts restricted or deleted for saying the wrong things?

Like persecuting a political opponent instead of facing him in an honest election?

See that's where all this red-baiting McCarthy-esque propaganda gets really dangerous... it's convinced you that the slightest failure to demonize someone (and by extension his country) at every opportunity is somehow being in love with the dude.

Evidence?

Easily.
The original peace deal proposed and agreed to by Russia had the Donbas region remain part of Ukraine but ensured they had a measure of autonomy (in other words Ukraine had to stop shelling and bombing them).

It was only after Ukraine and NATO ignored the Minsk Accords (which we now know was merely a ruse to give Ukraine time to build up its military) that Russia moved in to protect the ethnic Russians in that region.

It's just not being blinded by 'Murica's own imperialist conditioning and propaganda.
That's your argument, Murica has done some shady shit so it's Putin's right to poison political opponents and actual Journalists? You morons cry about Hillary's death squads and yet, she let Trump win and take away the Presidency most of America assumed was hers.

Dove like rambling paragraphs do not help build your case, you are not very good at this, try harder!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And that doesn't make sense?
Why spend an hour being asked stupid questions like "why did you interfere in the 2016 election?" by some fluff-headed state department puppet following a DOD-approved script?

My point exactly.
The Anderson Coopers, Wolf Blitzers, Joe Scarboroughs, and Rachel Maddows are incapable of conducting interviews in good faith. They want out-of-context sound bites. They want to perpetuate narratives. They are Not. Fucking. Journalists.

Amanpour is and has been a MIC stooge.
She'll say (or ask) whatever the state department or pentagon wants her to and naught else. I don't know the name of the guy from the BBC but since it's the BBC I think it's fair to assume he's a west/NATO stooge as well.

As for the reporters you say were arrested: Where? When? For what?
I am but a simple man and don't recognize those names.

But don't just give me the official story bleached and dyed by establishment censors... what justification has been given for the charges by the people who arrested them?

Links would be nice, too.
Gosh Gayyity you know so many things nobody else does, how did you get so smart and informed?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't that what journalists are supposed to do?

Yea I'm looking forward to it, your post is 100% on the money. Like calling everything beyond their scope far right without even bothering to explain why its far right in their opinion. Its so fucking weak its unreal.

I'm not buying their shit, if fact my next podcast will be on propaganda.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yea I'm looking forward to it, your post is 100% on the money. Like calling everything beyond their scope far right without even bothering to explain why its far right in their opinion. Its so fucking weak its unreal.

Only a real "Journalist" gets fired from every cable news channel, and Twitter! Yeah let's go hear what this Putin apologist has to add to the conversation.

"Oh Vladimir do you agree Biden is a poopoo doodoo head?" "Biden bad" "LOL oh Vladimir you are so funny!"

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

There's been so much to track (and so little of it good news) I haven't managed to post a new YouTube this year so far.

If I can't make the time or find the motivation before Tucker's interview drops I'll probably do one on that.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's been so much to track (and so little of it good news) I haven't managed to post a new YouTube this year so far.

If I can't make the time or find the motivation before Tucker's interview drops I'll probably do one on that.

I'm having an early night so I can watch it early on X. I don't trust Putin but he does have his head screwed on so what he says will be easier to interpret than decoding an MSM gatekeeper.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Isn't that what journalists are supposed to do?
The whole hiding in the basement, never speaking without a teleprompter, skipping debates and public events, etc. is a recent development. Whether it's a natural phenomenon or the result of a demented walking corpse of a president who needs to be hidden or he'd keep talking to dead French politicians and forgetting where he is right out in front of cameras on the daily... is debatable, but we all know it's the latter.

There was a time when the word "journalism" meant more than being a stenographer for power structures. Interviews were held with everyone from Qaddafi to Osama Bin Laden. Talking to world leaders, especially those with whom we're told we're in some kind of "conflict", was standard operating procedure.

So why are so many politicians, political advisors, and media bobbleheads freaking out over the idea of Tucker doing something that should have been done a long time ago? Why do they claim any speech not okayed by their lawyers and filtered through a public relations department is dangerous?

What are they afraid of?

There's something extremely shady about a system that claims sole authorship of the truth, to the point of attacking anyone who asks an unauthorized question. Does anyone else think that looks suspiciously like fascism?

I look forward to seeing/hearing the interview and hope they drop some uncomfortable truths bombs on 'Murica's brainwashed heads.
Trying for Sanctions and labeling him a terrorist cause Putin wants to tell the Wests dirty secrets

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Haha Stooges are the lot of ya still believing everything your gooberment told you ... Russia is the Devil cuz Gooberment said, cmon and yes @Garraty_47 this is what real journalism once was , open sourced and researched facts that are determined by unbiased and unredacted source information...

The cesspool of corruption and paid off opinions are fooling the brainwashed lemmings

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Haha Stooges are the lot of ya still believing everything your gooberment told you ... Russia is the Devil cuz Gooberment said, cmon and yes @Garraty_47 this is what real journalism once was , open sourced and researched facts that are determined by unbiased and unredacted source information...

The cesspool of corruption and paid off opinions are fooling the brainwashed lemmings
Journalism was just journalism until the conservacucks got tired of being exposed, so they attack the free press and call it names, how old are you kids anyway?

What president before Trumpkin called the press fake news everyday, except for his adoring Fox News Mouth pieces?

I can't believe how gullible and pathetic Trump supporters are, too bad we still let you morons vote.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm having an early night so I can watch it early on X. I don't trust Putin but he does have his head screwed on so what he says will be easier to interpret than decoding an MSM gatekeeper.
Kooky Kumstain after thinking about Putin, rushes out in a sweat to Sonic for big old Corndog!

12f408ee57b6997f1f2a29c7611236bb4ad16585.jpeg

"Thinking of you Vlad!" Kooky McKuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qasem Soleimani.
Saddam Hussein.
Muammar Gaddafi.
Osama Bin Laden.

Evidence?

Easily.

You know two things can be true. The US does bad things around the world and the Russians have a history of the same things.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm Canadian so I don't vote for Trump..

You do realize Ukraine was is this for laundering children and money .. like the Ukraine has been known to do from multiple sources that aren't influenced by some financially supportive political agenda ..

The Governing body that resides over the people in most countries has been infiltrated by a Satanic Communist agenda driven by greed and power.. the end is nigh.. enough putting your hopes under false prophets ..

MERW7KB_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm Canadian so I don't vote for Trump..

You do realize Ukraine was is this for laundering children and money .. like the Ukraine has been known to do from multiple sources that aren't influenced by some financially supportive political agenda ..

The Governing body that resides over the people in most countries has been infiltrated by a Satanic Communist agenda driven by greed and power.. the end is nigh.. enough putting your hopes under false prophets ..

MERW7KB_o.jpg

Here's an astonishing fact (:sarcasm1:) both the Ukraine and Russia are corrupt. In an interesting coincidence, Ukraine has been under Russian rule or influence for most of its existence.

Shocking, I know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know two things can be true. The US does bad things around the world and the Russians have a history of the same things.
I prefer "Journalists" that don't flee the Country after committing crimes. (Looking at you Snowden) Snowden was no hero, he was a manipulative prick that thought he found his brass ring to living the good life. Now he lives in s shitty apartment in Russia, enjoy the Glories of the Soviet Empire Traitor, sorry no other Countries will let you in. But I hear the Borscht is good there, so you have that going for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer "Journalists" that don't flee the Country after committing crimes. (Looking at you Snowden) Snowden was no hero, he was a manipulative prick that thought he found his brass ring to living the good life. Now he lives in s shitty apartment in Russia, enjoy the Glories of the Soviet Empire Traitor, sorry no other Countries will let you in. But I hear the Borscht is good there, so you have that going for you.

How is killing your own people that oppose your government (apparently the Russians make the worst windows ever) the same as attacking and waging war against enemies "perceived" or real?

Explain that one to me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How is killing your own people that oppose your government (apparently the Russians make the worst windows ever) the same as attacking and waging war against enemies "perceived" or real?

Explain that one to me.
It was not his job to do that. He was a 22 yr old Punk kid, who wormed his way to access secret files his job didn't require access too, he was planning this theft of classified material almost from day one.

Also he had sworn an oath and also signed a document stating he understood what he see at CIA/NSA stays at NSA. Snowden knew what he was doing was very wrong and had serious implications, and that is why he immediately fled the country for a non extradition country...

I don't know about anyone else, I am not sure I want any 22 year old making "policy decisions" 22 is too young to be a Representative fwiw.

Did he expose some things we shouldn't do, yes he did. But again, not his circus.

If I got a Job at the Bank, and I found out they were accepting deposits of drug money, does that entitle me to rob the bank and take that dirty money?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was not his job to do that. He was a 22 yr old Punk kid, who wormed his way to access secret files his job didn't require access too, he was planning this theft of classified material almost from day one.

Also he had sworn an oath and also signed a document stating he understood what he see at CIA/NSA stays at NSA. Snowden knew what he was doing was very wrong and had serious implications, and that is why he immediately fled the country for a non extradition country...

I don't know about anyone else, I am not sure I want any 22 year old making "policy decisions" 22 is too young to be a Representative fwiw.

Did he expose some things we shouldn't do, yes he did. But again, not his circus.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about Snowden.