Tucker interviews Putin

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TikTok wanted me to register and when I Esc'd out of that pop-up it wanted me to complete some other little verification/captcha thingy and I couldn't be arsed to do all that clicking.

For general audiences it might be appreciated to stick to old standards like YouTube, maybe?

Just a thought.
Yeah I could just easier for me to post that here while working. I'll do that next time.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she's highly intelligent and did you watch? It was about why he chose to interview him.
Jumping on board the Republican Hate Bandwagon does not indicate high intelligence, sorry It indicates shameless opportunism.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tucker is brilliant.
Tucker is a dildo and performed exactly as one, as he sat there impotently letting Putin just steamroll over him while lecturing Trump supporters for 2 hours. It was exactly as expected a chance for Putin to further propagandize Trumps poorly educated, thanks to his useful idiot sycophant Tucker Carlson.

68sd1n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He sat there like a stooge, I felt so embarrassed for him

I got the lumps in my throat
When I saw Vladi coming down the aisle
I gets the wiggles in my knees
When he looked at me and icily smiled

Meanwhile, I'm thinking he's in the mood
No need to break it
I got the chance
I oughta take it
He can dance
We can make it
Come on Vladi
Let's shake it!

Go, go, go, Little Vladi
Go, go, go, Little Vladi
Go, go, go, Little Vladi

68t8qn.jpg

You talk Vladi, I listen.

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Mr. President, may I polish your boots?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't seen the interview, but I am not surprised.
I really did expect more out of the fair and balanced Frat Boy, it was pathetic...It was clear Tuck didn't understand what a cold blooded, very smart Extreme Russian Nationalist and "Former Spy Recruiter" that does't give too many fucks about Trump or Tucker, other than when and how they can be 'useful' to his goals, in this case to reinforce to Trump supporters that he only wants Mary Poppins favorite things for the Ukrainian Province but also for the west to fear/respect Mother Russia and President Putin, Just like a 21st Century Imperialist Tzar would want, is that so wrong?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really did expect more out of the fair and balanced Frat Boy, it was pathetic...It was clear Tuck didn't understand what a cold blooded, very smart Extreme Russian Nationalist and "Former Spy Recruiter" that does't give too many fucks about Trump or Tucker, other than when and how they can be 'useful' to his goals, in this case to reinforce to Trump supporters that he only wants Mary Poppins favorite things for the Ukrainian Province but also for the west to fear/respect Mother Russia and President Putin, Just like a 21st Century Imperialist Tzar would want, is that so wrong?
I'm watching now. Lenin made Ukraine a separate Soviet Republic...and he just doesn't understand why...

:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm watching now. Lenin made Ukraine a separate Soviet Republic...and he just doesn't understand why...

:LOL3:
He's sitting there desperately wanting to think he's one of the big boys now, not realizing his only 'job' in this whole event was to provide Putin a direct line of communication to the slavering Pro Soviet America First Trump faithful. ("Am I really just the useful idiot like everybody says") Tucker ponders as Putin's oration drones on in the background, (I should have worn that Bow Tie I wore when I was on CNN, Putin's a communist and communists are essentially liberals that would have made the Democrats sit up and pay attention to me!, wtf he's still talking?)

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Putin is playing the "Ukranians are Nazis" card while completely ignoring the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact signed between Nazi Germany and the USSR in 1939?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Putin is playing the "Ukranians are Nazis" card while completely ignoring the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact signed between Nazi Germany and the USSR in 1939?
Trumptards like the comfort and security of being lied to by a strong yet dominant father figure.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the entire thing. I just finished. If anyone is convinced by that bullshit artist, they're dumber than a bag of dicks.
The Sheeple will proclaim this the greatest step forward in America learning to love, honor, respect and heed Putin's directives for the USA.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
However I did wonder how many conservative men wanted Vladi to tear off his shirt to flaunt his peak masculinity for Tucker and his male centric audience of Russia loving America Firsters

:daFuq4: :Triggered:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

1939? LoL
You do know this is 2024 right?

Fans of Stephen Bandera.
Azov Battalion.
Right Sector.
Multiple images of Ukrainian soldiers wearing nazi patches and tattoos.
Canada honoring a Ukrainian WW2 vet who it turns out was a nazi collaborator.
...all this is PRESENT DAY, not 19-fucking-39.

Putin was only spitting facts.

BTW, it was Russia who defeated the nazis, not 'Murica, and it cost the Soviet Union more than 20 million lives to do it. The major contribution of 'Murica to the WW2 effort was dropping two atomic bombs on Japan that killed almost entirely civilian men women and children.

If you want to kill a bunch of nazis call Russia.
If you want to commit a bunch of war crimes call 'Murica.
Same as it ever was.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You left out Granada, Viet Nam, and a few other shit holes. Tucker is still an idiot.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't seen the interview, but I am not surprised.
You are a smart person. Too smart to not see what corruption is taking place in my opinion. Watch it. He's a great journalist. We all know this. He wants the American people to know what they should know. It's that simple. He puts himself on the line and he's not scared to do it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trumps hero’s

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1939? LoL
You do know this is 2024 right?

Fans of Stephen Bandera.
Azov Battalion.
Right Sector.
Multiple images of Ukrainian soldiers wearing nazi patches and tattoos.
Canada honoring a Ukrainian WW2 vet who it turns out was a nazi collaborator.
...all this is PRESENT DAY, not 19-fucking-39.

Putin was only spitting facts.

BTW, it was Russia who defeated the nazis, not 'Murica, and it cost the Soviet Union more than 20 million lives to do it. The major contribution of 'Murica to the WW2 effort was dropping two atomic bombs on Japan that killed almost entirely civilian men women and children.

If you want to kill a bunch of nazis call Russia.
If you want to commit a bunch of war crimes call 'Murica.
Same as it ever was.

That motherfucker went back to the 9th century, so go fuck yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a smart person. Too smart to not see what corruption is taking place in my opinion. Watch it. He's a great journalist. We all know this. He wants the American people to know what they should know. It's that simple. He puts himself on the line and he's not scared to do it.

I watched the entire interview. It was softball questions for this Russian jerkoff to try to justify his aggression with propaganda.

What corruption, @Moonpie? The one both those countries practice? Because then you can cancel that out. Both of them have are corrupt. Okay, so how does that justify Russia invading and trying to take land?

You tell me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That motherfucker went back to the 9th century, so go fuck yourself.

The topic at hand was the situation in Ukraine, not WW2. Given the cultivated ignorance of 'Murican audiences to the history of that region is it any surprise that any discussion of current conditions would require a crash course in history?

Tucker himself perfectly illustrated the need for that history lesson by repeatedly going ADHD on Putin and trying to skip forward past all the context. For the typical brainwashed 'Murican geopolitical events tend to occur in a bubble or a vacuum. Nothing before Russia's invasion of Ukraine matters; nothing before October 7th 2023 has anything to do with what's unfolding now in Gaza; shit just... *happens* out of the blue for no reason other than [insert current villain here] is BAD.

Myopic. Ignorant. Indefensible.

You, for your own reasons whatever they are, NEED Russia to be the villain. Everything else gets warped around that preconceived notion facts be damned, reason be damned, logic be damned.

Ironically it looks like you're the one who's already fucked herself. lulz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The topic at hand was the situation in Ukraine, not WW2. Given the cultivated ignorance of 'Murican audiences to the history of that region is it any surprise that any discussion of current conditions would require a crash course in history?

Tucker himself perfectly illustrated the need for that history lesson by repeatedly going ADHD on Putin and trying to skip forward past all the context. For the typical brainwashed 'Murican geopolitical events tend to occur in a bubble or a vacuum. Nothing before Russia's invasion of Ukraine matters; nothing before October 7th 2023 has anything to do with what's unfolding now in Gaza; shit just... *happens* out of the blue for no reason other than [insert current villain here] is BAD.

Myopic. Ignorant. Indefensible.

You, for your own reasons whatever they are, NEED Russia to be the villain. Everything else gets warped around that preconceived notion facts be damned, reason be damned, logic be damned.

Ironically it looks like you're the one who's already fucked herself. lulz
You child, Russia invaded Ukraine. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Not understanding you are on the wrong side of history does not make you a romantic Edward Snowden character it makes you Vichy France.