All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A little #TBT Friday Edition

3h0spl.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

"It was a perfect phone call!" Treason 45

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
tucker-fox-news.gif

Tucker decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody"

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Remember when Trump was to chickenshit to face reporters at the National Press Club Dinner, but his Simps think he a strong man respected ( ie FEARED) around the world?

Funny shit

Does the bedwetter Admin remember when Obama told the Russians to wait until he was re-elected so he could sell the country out …….that was great……..

Again…….leftie bedwetters projecting……..

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Putin is NOT America's Friend. Maybe someday in the future the grand children of Trumptard's will be asking themselves WTAF happened to Oma and Opa?

How can you say that…….we sold 20% of our uranium production to Putin……..why would we do that?

notice that the article details the cash flow to the Clintons………but influence peddling could never have taken place …….right

”It may be that individuals and companies sought to curry favor with Hillary Clinton and even influence her department’s decision on the Uranium One sale. But, as we’ve written before, there is no evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation from people with ties to Uranium One or Bill Clinton’s speaking fee influenced Hillary Clinton’s official actions. That’s still the case. We will update this article with any major developments.”

of course they will…….

Remember the Clinton foundation shucking all their staff once Killary lost the election and had nothing to sell Via the Clinton Global Initiative

LOL little bedwetters, once again your leftie hero’s doing what you project
Sad little bedwetters

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Wow…….just finished page 4……….and boy there was some bedwetting goin on…….funny…….two of the bedwetters aren’t even living in the US

Ignorant too, the lot of them.
You should all take a nice midnight stroll through Harlem……..I hear it’s nice.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow…….just finished page 4……….and boy there was some bedwetting goin on…….funny…….two of the bedwetters aren’t even living in the US

Ignorant too, the lot of them.
You should all take a nice midnight stroll through Harlem……..I hear it’s nice.
your whole country is a HARLEM, ask the kids that try to go to school without some righty backed fucktard with all the 2nd amendment he can muster and a rifle tucked under his arm using kids as target practice :OhGawd:

BTW, did you wet yourself ?? that 5 poast spree you've just unleashed... yoo mad ??? you a seem mad :LOL3::LOL3:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Care to be specific?
Even if our extraterrestrial friend was explicit; describing in detail what he was telling you……..you would not, or could not accept it or understand it.

It is not in your nature to think for yourself or say anything that differs from your parties line.

Sad.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Even if our extraterrestrial friend was explicit; describing in detail what he was telling you……..you would not, or could not accept it or understand it.

It is not in your nature to think for yourself or say anything that differs from your parties line.

Sad.
did you cried ?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
your whole country is a HARLEM, ask the kids that try to go to school without some righty backed fucktard with all the 2nd amendment he can muster and a rifle tucked under his arm using kids as target practice :OhGawd:

BTW, did you wet yourself ?? that 5 poast spree you've just unleashed... yoo mad ??? you a seem mad :LOL3::LOL3:
No, not mad…..just catching up.

So, just like my post above demonstrates…….you are unable to think for yourself.

These righty backed fucktards……..are they the ones doing the shooting in NYC?………Nay, but your handlers have convinced you of that…….without thinking……..you post up triggered snowflake nonsense.

I live about 20 min. away from the cesspool that x3 Democratic administrations have driven into the ground………There is not a day that goes by that a black or brown person is not killed by another black or brown person.People like you deflecting from the real reason children, elderly and other innocent black and brown folk are getting gunned down in the streets of NYC leave me without a fuck to give anymore………

I will explain the real situation to you……and you can post references to prove me wrong if you care to invest the time to act intelligently.

The real reason blacks are being gunned down is that other blacks are doing it…..aided by the black prosecutors and politicians.

It’s really quite……sad.

Anyway……..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, not mad…..just catching up.

So, just like my post above demonstrates…….you are unable to think for yourself.

These righty backed fucktards……..are they the ones doing the shooting in NYC?………Nay, but your handlers have convinced you of that…….without thinking……..you post up triggered snowflake nonsense.

I live about 20 min. away from the cesspool that x3 Democratic administrations have driven into the ground………There is not a day that goes by that a black or brown person is not killed by another black or brown person.People like you deflecting from the real reason children, elderly and other innocent black and brown folk are getting gunned down in the streets of NYC leave me without a fuck to give anymore………

I will explain the real situation to you……and you can post references to prove me wrong if you care to invest the time to act intelligently.

The real reason blacks are being gunned down is that other blacks are doing it…..aided by the black prosecutors and politicians.

It’s really quite……sad.

Anyway……..

shut up idiot LMFAO actually no, do ramble on LOL it would seem I've met yet another E-tard :LOL3:

Brown folks ? :LOL:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
shut up idiot LMFAO actually no, do ramble on LOL it would seem I've met yet another E-tard :LOL3:

Brown folks ? :LOL:
Prove me wrong.

Predators on the street killing black and brown brothers and sisters.....while the Lefties deflect........how many children must die?.......to you have an acceptable number?