Tucker interviews Putin

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
.@laurenboebert Is it, Lauren, shall we?

A grift in review.

Eric Trump, the President's privileged son, spouted off that they don't need American banks because they're bankrolled by Russia. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Junior cozied up to a Russian spy to dig up dirt on Clinton, while Daddy begged Russia to help him find her missing emails. It's no wonder Russia had their back, with a hefty misinformation campaign boosting their cause.

And let's not forget the 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments, and 5 prison sentences that sprouted from the Russia investigation.

Even his campaign manager was indicted, convicted, and then pardoned by him.

And his NSA chief got caught promising to lift sanctions behind closed doors.

But all of that pales in comparison to his fawning display at the Helsinki summit, where the whole world watched him pucker up and kiss Putin's behind while believing him over our own intelligence agencies.

And a private meeting with Putin, sans transcripts and just a translator? Highly suspect.

Oh yes, and how about that gleeful confession to the Russian ambassador that he canned the FBI Director to take the heat off the Russia investigation?

Classy move, champ. And when Russia attacked our energy sector, he did nothing. Zero. Zilch.

And now, even his own Fox "NEWS" shills and GOP cronies are cozying up to Putin, further weakening our nation's position. Face it, folks - this is the very definition of corruption.

So, if it walks like a puppet and moves like a puppet, then we can deduce with a fair amount of certainty that it is a puppet.

Who’s a good cuck, that’s right Tucker is!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
8fzwy2.jpg

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You know what they say about your kind. Every accusation is a confession.

I didn't know X'Ypoo had a kind. I've always presumed he was a subspecies of one; a throw-back to when apes first walked upright but hadn't yet acquired the ability to use abstract reasoning. Something that looks a bit like us but under the hood it's all primate.

I'll bet his feet even still have opposable thumbs...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know X'Ypoo had a kind. I've always presumed he was a subspecies of one; a throw-back to when apes first walked upright but hadn't yet acquired the ability to use abstract reasoning. Something that looks a bit like us but under the hood it's all primate.

I'll bet his feet even still have opposable thumbs...
So in your own words Gayyity (If that's your real name) what were your impressions of Tucker Carlson's Journalistic Tour De' Force interviewistic stylings with Vladimir Putin?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Now isn't this an interesting coincidence,​

What is the Russia Age of Consent?​

The Age of Consent in Russia is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Russia are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

For context;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now isn't this an interesting coincidence,​

What is the Russia Age of Consent?​

The Age of Consent in Russia is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Russia are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

For context;

He's a creep. So gross.