Tucker interviews Putin

Ativan

Factory Bastard
a ton of people from around the world entering the country without even knowing who they are? you must be fucking with me or you're blind as a fucking bat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a ton of people from around the world entering the country without even knowing who they are? you must be fucking with me or you're blind as a fucking bat.

You went from a trillion to a ton. Perhaps post like you are a thinking adult and we can discuss things rationally.

Ativan

Factory Bastard
What does Biden have to do with how shitty Russia is?

You have to be a Trump supporter to believe that Russia is better than this country. Now, all your kind has to do is go live there.
i never said russia was better. i said putin would do a better job running things here. mr. burns ain't cutting it and the orange narcissist if he wins will spend have of his time gloating. if putin was running things it would be better.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Russia's doing okay despite NATO and the west's sanctions, which have mostly hurt places like 'Murica and the EU (especially Germany).

Sorry not sorry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Russia's doing okay despite NATO and the west's sanctions, which have mostly hurt places like 'Murica and the EU (especially Germany).

Sorry not sorry.

Geez, Russia is doing okay? Anything outside of Moscow you want to share with us?

How about Russia would be okay if they people were actually free and had the wealth of the country in the people's hands and not in the hands of the Russian oligarchs and Putin?