Tucker interviews Putin

Ativan

Factory Bastard
So where did the horridly formatted question, paraphrased here for legibility:
"Are you a Trump supporter?"
...question come from then?

I'm not seeing any connection.
typical redneck. maybe you should just focus on your moonshine stills, airstream maintenance and leave political discussions to those who actually know what they are talking about.. your real name must be one of these dale, daryl, doyle am i close?

• LMAO
Reactions: X

Ativan

Factory Bastard
when one of these migrants from syria or some place breaks into your house some night to harm you and rob you blind then you'll see what i'm saying.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
typical redneck. maybe you should just focus on your moonshine stills, airstream maintenance and leave political discussions to those who actually know what they are talking about.. your real name must be one of these dale, daryl, doyle am i close?

So your answer to the actual question is... *derp*?

Back to my original assessment:
You definitely want to become a *plonk*.
'Grats; you're well on your way.

• LOL

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
GGvBHO3XIAAu7s7

• LOL

Ativan

Factory Bastard
Do you even realize you're flailing wildly like a drunken stumble bum?
what you think about me means nothing. if you can't handle a serious discussion without resorting to petty insults as a way to cover up your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject that's on you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you people just

you of all people should be afraid the post. do you have any idea the danger you are in. how can you not be afraid with so many people with unknown status walking around?

Could it be that in all my life *knocks on wood* I've never been a victim of a crime? I wonder if that colors my experience...hmmm

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's your opinion, but you're a brainwashed shitlib so luckily that means your opinion is worth exactly fuckall.

Are you flirting with me? OH EM GEE folks, I think he actually likes me. :LOL3:

Sorry, I can entertain two or more concepts at once. The US is wrong in many foreign and domestic policies. I don't shy away from that.

Also, Putin and the oligarchs can be motherfuckers and it doesn't pain me to say it either.