Tucker interviews Putin

Ativan

Factory Bastard
:Whaaa: :Whaaa:

Get some rest.
all of this crap started because you two didn't like what i said about putin be able to do a better job running the country. if you had of simply been a little more reasonable and serious in the discussion none of this would be happening.

Ativan

Factory Bastard
You think he's jizzed over his keyboard yet?
when someone is triggered it's not a good thing, they are angered in some way. jizzing implies i had an orgasm. that's a pleasant thing. do yourself a favor and install an extension on your browser for a dictionary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when someone is triggered it's not a good thing, they are angered in some way. jizzing implies i had an orgasm. that's a pleasant thing. do yourself a favor and install an extension on your browser for a dictionary.

That you take pleasure in such a lame troll is exactly the point, Sparky.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^Something a totally triggered snowflake would say.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
8ac32180dd784af1787070207f279200931b834c.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, yeah. Just no. No to everything you said in that post. And I just dropped in here. I don't even know what this thread is about. But, honey, if you get off on some argument or troll to the point of cumming, that's just very sad and INCELic.

Ativan

Factory Bastard
Um, yeah. Just no. No to everything you said in that post. And I just dropped in here. I don't even know what this thread is about. But, honey, if you get off on some argument or troll to the point of cumming, that's just very sad and INCELic.
who asked you?