UFC 265 Lewis vs. Gane

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who else will be watching UFC 265?

Early Prelims start at 5 p.m. ET
Prelims: start at 8 p.m. ET
Main Card: 10 p.m. ET

Of course, for those of us not living in the US, the main card doesn't start until 4 in the morning my time!

It's a decent card so it should be worth not getting into bed until almost 7 a.m. Sunday morning. (I hope)

Derrick and Ciryl will be fighting for the interim UFC Heavyweight Championship and the winner will go on to fight Francis Ngannou who is the current reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion.

y0za58N.png

My picks:

ejMtUMZ.png

Should be fun!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who else will be watching UFC 265?

Early Prelims start at 5 p.m. ET
Prelims: start at 8 p.m. ET
Main Card: 10 p.m. ET

Of course, for those of us not living in the US, the main card doesn't start until 4 in the morning my time!

It's a decent card so it should be worth not getting into bed until almost 7 a.m. Sunday morning. (I hope)

Derrick and Ciryl will be fighting for the interim UFC Heavyweight Championship and the winner will go on to fight Francis Ngannou who is the current reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion.

y0za58N.png

My picks:

ejMtUMZ.png

Should be fun!
Sorry I missed this thread. Nobody except you and I religiously watch the UFC here buddy. I just got myself banned on Facebook for calling Khabobo a muzzie rat. Can you believe it? Can’t say “muzzie” on Facebook!? I blame this on the Jews!

OP
OP

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was cheering for Lewis but Gane is clearly the better and more complete fighter and has made me a fan.

He's a problem for Ngannou, and I'll be cheering for the French man when that fight happens.

Aldo looked fantastic and Luque submitting Chiesa was fucking wild, via my favorite submission too!

Looking forward to UFC 266 - motherfuckin' Nick Diaz is back! I'm not sure why Lauren Murphy is fighting Valentina but I hope it will be a good payday for her because it's going to be a slaughterhouse.

Sjevtjenko is going to piece her up. Andrade is going to fuck up Calvillo, Rozenstruik had better work on their takedown defense all camp going up against Blaydes because we know what his game plan is.

Moraes vs Dvalishvili should be a banger.

And the Main event should be good as long as Ortega has worked on his striking defense. He looked decent in his last fight, and his ground game is outstanding, but Volkanovski will pick him apart if he doesn't have his shit together.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t rate Lewis or Ngannou at all as fighters. Just KO power and that’s it. What did you think of TJ Dillashaw’s return after his 2 year ban for peds? His new coach has changed things up a bit as far as his fighting style goes, but still one of the more technical fighters that I enjoy watching that’s for sure.

OP
OP

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t rate Lewis or Ngannou at all as fighters. Just KO power and that’s it. What did you think of TJ Dillashaw’s return after his 2 year ban for peds? His new coach has changed things up a bit as far as his fighting style goes, but still one of the more technical fighters that I enjoy watching that’s for sure.

I have no issues with Dillashaw, he looked good in his last fight.

The PED issue is going to haunt him for the rest of his career, he is going to be stuck with that being mentioned in every fight win or lose.

He brought it on himself, it's 100% his own doing. He fucked up because of his desire to be the best, still wrong, still shouldn't have done it. However, I don't think he should be crucified for it especially by a fanbase that is 90% out of shape, never trained a day in their life with zero aspirations to be great at anything.

MU4szLA.jpg

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
FUCK ALL YOU COCKS AND YOUR MMA BULLSHIT, I'LL FUCK UP ALL YOU SLUTS MUPPETS IN THE STREET. FUCK A CAGE, FUCK A PAYCHECK, I'LL BEAT EVERY FIGHTER ON THE UFC ROSTER IN A FUCKIN ALLEYWAY WITH A BASEBALL BAT AND TASER!!!!

THE DIAZ BROTHERS ARE COOL WITH ME THOUGH, SO THEY'RE EXCLUDED FROM THE ASS BEATING, WHY? BECAUSE STOCKTON.... MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FUCK ALL YOU COCKS AND YOUR MMA BULLSHIT, I'LL FUCK UP ALL YOU SLUTS MUPPETS IN THE STREET. FUCK A CAGE, FUCK A PAYCHECK, I'LL BEAT EVERY FIGHTER ON THE UFC ROSTER IN A FUCKIN ALLEYWAY WITH A BASEBALL BAT AND TASER!!!!

THE DIAZ BROTHERS ARE COOL WITH ME THOUGH, SO THEY'RE EXCLUDED FROM THE ASS BEATING, WHY? BECAUSE STOCKTON.... MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT!?
To be a good fighter one needs to keep his cool. Diaz brothers are cool.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have no issues with Dillashaw, he looked good in his last fight.

The PED issue is going to haunt him for the rest of his career, he is going to be stuck with that being mentioned in every fight win or lose.

He brought it on himself, it's 100% his own doing. He fucked up because of his desire to be the best, still wrong, still shouldn't have done it. However, I don't think he should be crucified for it especially by a fanbase that is 90% out of shape, never trained a day in their life with zero aspirations to be great at anything.

MU4szLA.jpg
That PED issue will be forgotten, there’s a doco’ out about the whole saga. In this day and age one could easily take a PED and not even realise it. It would be a shame for anyone not to realise this kid’s full potential and ability over a mistake in judgment.