UK Riots. Across the pond podcast number 6.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
so many riots but But BUT you got all the time in the world to make a podcast safe and sound, EH? doesn't sound too bad to me. maybe make another one or two soon EH? oh hunker down with beer and ice cream while you're at it there Ol Yella

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
so many riots but But BUT you got all the time in the world to make a podcast safe and sound, EH? doesn't sound too bad to me. maybe make another one or two soon EH? oh hunker down with beer and ice cream while you're at it there Ol Yella

A meeting next week in a hot spot has been switched to zoom today. I may go along the following day to see how things are, maybe live feed at a demo.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Armchair revolutionaries, yo.
going by the cookie's side. his moobs are bigger than his johnson so he should make an onlyfans too. major bucks and it would get the rioters minds off rioting cumming though his roof windows one shot at a time

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
going by the cookie's side. his moobs are bigger than his johnson so he should make an onlyfans too. major bucks and it would get the rioters minds off rioting cumming though his roof windows one shot at a time
But but I'm wearing one of my BF T-shirts!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Not sure if a couple @Adam Hitler style Incels having hissy fits classifies as a riot, but the verbiage may gain a couple clicks. Good luck with your angry incel party anyway!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not sure if a couple @Adam Hitler style Incels having hissy fits classifies as a riot, but the verbiage may gain a couple clicks. Good luck with your angry incel party anyway!
they be having some wee spots of tea together, watching coronation street, and sucking on each other's cocks for dessert. that's how they bond over there apparently. they really riot when they ain't cock sucking over der
its a very weird bunch over yonder

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
It's about fuckin time people got of their arses instead of liking Facebook posts or whining on Snapchat. When I was younger we showed our feelings by public gatherings which due mainly to over zealous policing turned to riots. I was at Brixton, Toxteth, the Miners strike and the Criminal Justice Bill events. It's a shame that the current events are racially motivated but at least people are finally motivated enough to show their feelings rather than staring at their phone and doing fuck all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's about fuckin time people got of their arses instead of liking Facebook posts or whining on Snapchat. When I was younger we showed our feelings by public gatherings which due mainly to over zealous policing turned to riots. I was at Brixton, Toxteth, the Miners strike and the Criminal Justice Bill events. It's a shame that the current events are racially motivated but at least people are finally motivated enough to show their feelings rather than staring at their phone and doing fuck all.

Thumbs up for acknowledging the obvious. These riots are racially motivated. Blaming the wrong people as is the wont of populists.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
8zl3fd.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm willing to meet Crack Muncher half way, if he would record his podcast behind the wheel of a pickup, or Corvette wearing a ball cap, I might give him a minute to amuse me. I'm generous like that.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Everybody's talking about
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Evolution,
, Regulation

GUc2OicX0AA_BoK

A "Tweet" Apartheid Elmo deleted after being informed he was acting like a mullet

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So is Cookie dead? he has been on in awhile now. Maybe we should alert the police! we need another podcast asap!! what will our lives be without one?

Oh what about the special guests PROMISED to us on them? hmm disappointing

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So is Cookie dead? he has been on in awhile now. Maybe we should alert the police! we need another podcast asap!! what will our lives be without one?

Oh what about the special guests PROMISED to us on them? hmm disappointing
I read on the internet he may have been incarcerated on the Falkland Islands, where ever that is.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I read on the internet he may have been incarcerated on the Falkland Islands, where ever that is.
Most likely Africa.. maybe related to @Breakfall . Can't explain the different accents part but inbreds tribes anything can happen and be created.

Yeah he was probably arrested crying his ass off on camera hoping Gayritty would cum I mean come bail him out. Lover quarrelling again so he didn't bother this time around

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Most likely Africa.. maybe related to @Breakfall . Can't explain the different accents part but inbreds tribes anything can happen and be created.

Yeah he was probably arrested crying his ass off on camera hoping Gayritty would cum I mean come bail him out. Lover quarrelling again so he didn't bother this time around
It's really a tragedy how the subterfuge these clost cases put themselves though to "hide their true selves" so often ends in senseless comedy.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It must have been a high comedy perp walk, with his being drug out of his Gran's flat in his Hello Kitty Jammies squalling in tears.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Say again?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Video link

Does anyone else like fishfingers, even if they are cosplaying cod?

Fishfingers bites at the flaky fakery and vagaries of the middle of the pond, without ever skipping a cognisant stone to the far banks of an inexplicable misnomer, which I always enjoy with lashings of black pepper and turmeric.

The Engerlish are kicking off because there are not enough white peeps in Asda...nuffing to see here!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Does anyone else like fishfingers, even if they are cosplaying cod?

Fishfingers bites at the flaky fakery and vagaries of the middle of the pond, without ever skipping a cognisant stone to the far banks of an inexplicable misnomer, which I always enjoy with lashings of black pepper and turmeric.

The Engerlish are kicking off because there are not enough white peeps in Asda...nuffing to see here!
I agree it's pretty much England's Charlottesville Unite The Blight March "Brown people will not replace us!"

ITIqHkp.png

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am beginning to wonder if Garraty actually even comprehends what the UK's constituent parts are, and their history?