6 in 10 Americans think Trump should be charged over 1/6 riots

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's about time people wake up to what happened on 1/6. They attempted a violent coup.

With the first full week of hearings for the House select committee's investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol now complete, nearly 6 in 10 Americans believe former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime for his role in the incident, a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
finds.

Six in 10 Americans also believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation, according to the poll.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what they could charge him with? Seditious conspiracy like some of those being prosecuted now? Inciting a riot?
At least that, but that still doesn't sound quite serious enough, he literally tried to subvert the constitutional orderly exchange of power, based on both the popular, and the electoral college vote.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what they could charge him with? Seditious conspiracy like some of those being prosecuted now? Inciting a riot?
At least that, but that still doesn't sound quite serious enough, he literally tried to subvert the constitutional orderly exchange of power, based on both the popular, and the electoral college vote.

He would do it again in a heartbeat