Um… Mississippi… WTF?!??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Calm down DD. Hpw many hours can we deduct from yesterday.
Mississippi health officials are pleading with residents not to take a medicine meant for cows and horses as an alternative to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a state with the nation's second lowest rate of vaccination against the coronavirus, a jump in the number of calls to poison control prompted an alert Friday from the Mississippi State Department of Health about ingesting the drug ivermectin. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.
I’ve been following South Africa. A lot of people are dosing themselves with immune boosters; the same prescribed for TB and HIV patients, given the prevalence there. And it’s actually assisting people going through Covid! Alternative remedies? Research is king!

I’ve heard that the immune boosts will ultimately make the virus even stronger if you get infected.
This is a designer virus. it is built to adapt. Injecting subpar antibodies into your body will ultimately lead to the intended adaptation

Mississippi health officials are pleading with residents not to take a medicine meant for cows and horses as an alternative to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a state with the nation's second lowest rate of vaccination against the coronavirus, a jump in the number of calls to poison control prompted an alert Friday from the Mississippi State Department of Health about ingesting the drug ivermectin. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.
I’ve been following South Africa. A lot of people are dosing themselves with immune boosters; the same prescribed for TB and HIV patients, given the prevalence there. And it’s actually assisting people going through Covid! Alternative remedies? Research is king!

I’ve heard that the immune boosts will ultimately make the virus even stronger if you get infected.

so are you suggesting that the vaccinations or booster shots won't help?

I think the delta variant is the first of many. I also believe the vaccine refusers are risking compassion fatigue from the healthcare professionals.

We're refusing toxic and experimental pseudo vaccines which alter our bodies in unacceptable manners, can cause a range of bleeding, clotting, muscular, and neurological conditions, are not long term tested, and everybody from the manufacturer to the medical worker and in between has legal indemnity for adverse reactions and deaths.

All for a hyped up flu like illness that's comparable to influenza.

As idiots and their dictator leaders around the world invoke martial law behaviours we'd only ever see in third world banana republics, previously.

Fuck the compassion fatigue and fuck these tyrants and cowards within the medical community.
My son in law will always treat COVID patients no matter their vaccine status.
An honorable soul, that one

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MS PSA:

"If you identify as a member of the equine or bovine species, please consult your veterinarian for proper dosage recommendations. We want all Mississippians to be in good, neigh, make that excellent health".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a designer virus. it is built to adapt. Injecting subpar antibodies into your body will ultimately lead to the intended adaptation

So you finally agree with me that this is genetic warfare…. I called it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I said this back in April of 2020 when the melty lipped lemmings on the left were still mewling around in circles on their busted tricycles like this could possibly be the results of bat eating cretins eating bats.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I said this back in April of 2020 when the melty lipped lemmings on the left were still mewling around in circles on their busted tricycles like this could possibly be the results of bat eating cretins eating bats.

Nikkah.. we had this convo in Jan 2020 when I freaked out because it hit WA FIRST…. don’t make me dig through a decade of texts.. pretty please… with a cherry on top….

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait… it just hit me @Biggie Smiles

It was when you asked me if I saw the WuHan wet market and then you sent me the video and I had an ocd cootie melts…

I freaked and was like this is genetic war fare and you were like you think?

Like that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It was when you asked me if I saw the WuHan wet market and then you sent me the video and I had an ocd cootie melts…

Like that.
THis was always genetic warfare despite what the eye concur drones will try to regurgitate in your general direction

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the delta variant is the first of many. I also believe the vaccine refusers are risking compassion fatigue from the healthcare professionals.

We're refusing toxic and experimental pseudo vaccines which alter our bodies in unacceptable manners, can cause a range of bleeding, clotting, muscular, and neurological conditions, are not long term tested, and everybody from the manufacturer to the medical worker and in between has legal indemnity for adverse reactions and deaths.

As idiots and their dictator leaders around the world invoke martial law behaviours we'd only ever see in third world banana republics, previously.

Fuck the compassion fatigue and fuck these tyrants and cowards within the medical community.

The health-care workers who have suffered through a terrible year and a half—a period first defined by a lack of masks and gloves, and throughout by the very real fear of personal sickness and death. They have been afraid of bringing the disease home, infecting their spouses, and leaving their children parentless.

Fuck their paranoia. Fuck their hysterics and ignorance. Fuck them for thinking they're special.

And fuck you for idolising these fuckwits. You must be a fuckwit too.

It must be past your bedtime….

Do you always throw tantrums when female posters make valid points?

He sure does it every time I make a valid point, or worse, post evidence of a claim. I'm not sure if it's because I'm female, but you may be on to something there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like that.
THis was always genetic warfare despite what the eye concur drones will try to regurgitate in your general direction

Genetic warfare? Against whom? The entire world? Is Dr. Evil running this operation?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The health-care workers who have suffered through a terrible year and a half—a period first defined by a lack of masks and gloves, and throughout by the very real fear of personal sickness and death. They have been afraid of bringing the disease home, infecting their spouses, and leaving their children parentless.

Fuck their paranoia. Fuck their hysterics and ignorance. Fuck them for thinking they're special.

He sure does it every time I make a valid point, or worse, post evidence of a claim. I'm not sure if it's because I'm female, but you may be on to something there.

You don't make valid points hardly ever. Leftist seldom do...

There were a few "water is wet" and "my vagina is a bottomless pit of despair and missed appointments" type comments once but besides those, you're a certifiable nut bar.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There were a few "water is wet" and "my vagina is a bottomless pit of despair and missed appointments" type comments once but besides those, you're a certifiable nut bar.
Are we talking Picnic or the conventional lady turd?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yup. You're scared of women with brains. It's so blatant.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s your strapon that we’ve scared of!!! :Dickhead:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Acorn for a brain?

Terrifying!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In retrospect, hiding microchips in horse dewormer was a strong of genius lol