Unvaccinated people suffer from severe mental illnesses, like RFK Jr. for example.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Vaccinated Median Age: 53

Unvaccinated Median Age: 35

Now look at the incidence of mental illness of the population as a whole in relation to age.

Specifically these mental illnesses:

Addiction
Depression
Eating disorders
General anxiety
Posttraumatic stress disorder
Self-harm
Serious mental illness (including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia)
Suicide

You people need to learn how to scrutinize these studies.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hey Admin! Did you watch your negro hero, Obama, speak the other night?

Did you pull out that big black rubber dildo that Sindi gave you to suck on while you fondled your little noodle and watched your Communist Mullatto Hero speechify?

He is a pretty good speaker, I must admit. Almost a half hour of speechifying' and he didn't say a damned thing of substance. But I'm sure the hate-on-Trump bits helped with your faded tumescence, huh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Admin! Did you watch your negro hero, Obama, speak the other night?

Did you pull out that big black rubber dildo that Sindi gave you to suck on while your fondled you little noodle and watched your Communist Mullatto Hero speechify?

He is a pretty good speaker, I must admit. Almost a half hour of speechifying' and he didn't say a damned thing of substance. But I'm sure the hate-on-Trump bits helped with your faded tumescence, huh?

Why do male contards always go on and on about dick and dildoes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, Lily, what'd you think of Tampon Timmy's kid crying like a little pussy bitch?

That was pretty funny.

It was great to see a kid proud of his dad. I know that your party's "family's values" talking points is bullshit.

But hey, I wasn't shocked by it. Assholery is what I expect from joyless people on the right.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
So, Lily, what'd you think of Tampon Timmy's kid crying like a little pussy bitch?

That was pretty funny.
But you didn't answer the question about your Mullatto Commie Hero? Wasn't he just fantastically transformative and hopey and changey while he said absolutely nothing at all?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But you didn't answer the question about your Mullatto Commie Hero? Wasn't he just fantastically transformative and hopey and changey while he said absolutely nothing at all?

Who is "you"? Your post was pointed at Admin.

What do I think? I think Obama effectively delivered an Obama speech.

I thought Michelle Obama was a better speaker. She is a good public speaker.

I guess that's clearly a "black job". I mean really, the history of excellent black public speakers is long and and chock full of legends.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
IKR we should have had a live action cartoon character tear off his clothes and rant loudly!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Who is "you"? Your post was pointed at Admin.

What do I think? I think Obama effectively delivered an Obama speech.

I thought Michelle Obama was a better speaker. She is a good public speaker.

I guess that's clearly a "black job". I mean really, the history of excellent black public speakers is long and and chock full of legends.
Yeah. Mike looked and sounded great. I see she's still doing the Khalil Mack regimen for her arms. That keeps little skinny Barry in his place, that's for sure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. Mike looked and sounded great. I see she's still doing the Khalil Mack regimen for her arms. That keeps little skinny Barry in his place, that's for sure.

She was great. Are you jealous she has better guns than you? You may, at your advanced age, still have more testosterone than she could ever having coursing through your body.

I mean, probably...right?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
She was great. Are you jealous she has better guns than you? You may, at your advanced age, still have more testosterone than she could ever having coursing through your body.

I mean, probably...right?
Oh hell no. That nog bitch is a flat out Amazon. She definitely has a Y chromosome.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I thought those with Y chromosomes couldn't ever be women? She has birthed two children. Are you arguing that "men" can have children now?
She's definitely more mannish than Barry. I think we all know who wears the pants in that family. Good thing the girls got Barry's girlish genes so they don't look as scary and tranny-like as their mom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's definitely more mannish than Barry. I think we all know who wears the pants in that family. Good thing the girls got Barry's girlish genes so they don't look as scary and tranny-like as their mom.

I see what you did here. Trying a non-conceding concession to your bullshit about her being a transwoman.

Now she's "tranny-like".

You punked out. :LOL3:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
She's definitely
President Harris

...Look at it, Raggs - LOOK AT IT !!!

V20210305LJ-0043-cropped.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I see what you did here. Trying a non-conceding concession to your bullshit about her being a transwoman.

Now she's "tranny-like".

You punked out. :LOL3:
Oh please. We all know Barry was only attracted to her because she's more masculine that him, We all got eyes.

President Harris

...Look at it, Raggs - LOOK AT IT !!!
Didn't she get her start in politics sucking some old black dude's cock?

That must be her appeal to Admin.

If that's who you want as President, you're free to continue to display your utter stupidity.