Up against the wall, redneck mothers...here's the word from SCOTUS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and reduction of federal tax revenues.
As a blue state lib, I say go for it. Let blue states keep their taxes locally, and see what happens to the majority of red states.
And yet Oracle joins the growing list of major US companies making an exodus to red states.
Oracle's chief is as self-centered as they ever came. He made his company out of the blue-state employee pool and then got out.

There have been dozens and dozens and that is just the reality of business. Last week HP declared it was moving from California to Texas because of excessive taxes, excessive regulations, and the never ending Covid shutdowns. States like California, where I live, really do need to unfuck themselves and realize businesses do have other options. When they fail to keep down crime and violence, when the taxes just get too high compared to alternatives, whe. The regulations just get too absurd...

Well, literally dozens of states want them, want the jobs they bring, as well as the tax revenues they pay. It is competition and unfortunately one party states like California, NY, and Illinois have forgotten that. It is going to hurt them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a blue state lib, I say go for it. Let blue states keep their taxes locally, and see what happens to the majority of red states.

:LMAO2:

You can't eat revenue when nobody wants to do business with you! Good luck with your terrace or backyard gardens. Barbed wire might be a thought.

There are more red states than blue, and they actually produce things.

You rats need to be cordoned off and literally starved because of your fraud.
Oh, you think only red states will trade with a blue state. That's adorable.

Do you even think, brah.

Food, fuel, industrial chemicals and process oils, you name it, FMCG DC's

How long do you think your local water treatment can continue operating with fuel and chlorine shortages? Lul...

You rats would collapse...

I live in a blue state. Well.....the inner cities are blue and decide every election for us.

They cannot even manage their own schools or communities. The streets are constantly tore up and being "repaired".

And it's the blue states with overcrowded, poorly staffed and poorly prepared hospitals.

They wanna push these policies on the whole country.

Fucking A Dovey. Did ya see the death count yesterday? Are you insane? The US will ne locked down for another year. Thank you President Trump.
Why do you consistently have to be the dumbest and most worthless poster on every board you happen to infest?
source.gif
Oh don't worry jackoff, you're certainly a very close second.
Shouldn't you be in DC rioting in support of historical looser Trump?
Shouldn't you be in a prison shower kicking a bar of soap around with your webbed feet?
Bigly busts a move!

UnfitHardtofindAurochs-size_restricted.gif
I see you made a rather extensive collection that you're eager to use.

good to see I dominate your thoughts even when I'm out living a great life.

Continue

But dancing dwarfs are a laugh. Like you and the Jackson five

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And yet Oracle joins the growing list of major US companies making an exodus to red states.
Oracle's chief is as self-centered as they ever came. He made his company out of the blue-state employee pool and then got out.

There have been dozens and dozens and that is just the reality of business. Last week HP declared it was moving from California to Texas because of excessive taxes, excessive regulations, and the never ending Covid shutdowns. States like California, where I live, really do need to unfuck themselves and realize businesses do have other options. When they fail to keep down crime and violence, when the taxes just get too high compared to alternatives, whe. The regulations just get too absurd...

Well, literally dozens of states want them, want the jobs they bring, as well as the tax revenues they pay. It is competition and unfortunately one party states like California, NY, and Illinois have forgotten that. It is going to hurt them.
Today Oracle did the same.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You can't eat revenue when nobody wants to do business with you! Good luck with your terrace or backyard gardens. Barbed wire might be a thought.

Do you even think, brah.

How long do you think your local water treatment can continue operating with fuel and chlorine shortages? Lul...

I live in a blue state. Well.....the inner cities are blue and decide every election for us.

They cannot even manage their own schools or communities. The streets are constantly tore up and being "repaired".

And it's the blue states with overcrowded, poorly staffed and poorly prepared hospitals.

Fucking A Dovey. Did ya see the death count yesterday? Are you insane? The US will ne locked down for another year. Thank you President Trump.
Why do you consistently have to be the dumbest and most worthless poster on every board you happen to infest?
source.gif
Oh don't worry jackoff, you're certainly a very close second.
Shouldn't you be in DC rioting in support of historical looser Trump?
Shouldn't you be in a prison shower kicking a bar of soap around with your webbed feet?
Bigly busts a move!

UnfitHardtofindAurochs-size_restricted.gif
I see you made a rather extensive collection that you're eager to use.

good to see I dominate your thoughts even when I'm out living a great life.

Continue

But dancing dwarfs are a laugh. Like you and the Jackson five
wait.. you seem to like the jackson five a little too much

did you jerk off when you saw them on your tv set?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A few months ago it was Tesla. The fact is there are tons of billion dollar businesses most people have never heard of who are moving because talent is super mobile these days and most people don't want to personally get hit with a 13% state income tax, and 8% sales tax, sky high property taxes on decidedly average housing, poor schools, highest in the nation utility costs, etc... The same goes for businesses.

Excessive regulations really do harm businesses especially small businesses. We have to be competitive and pretending we don't is a fool's errand. Yet you see millions of fools who don't understand this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A few months ago it was Tesla. The fact is there are tons of billion dollar businesses most people have never heard of who are moving because talent is super mobile these days and most people don't want to personally get hit with a 13% state income tax, and 8% sales tax, sky high property taxes on decidedly average housing, poor schools, highest in the nation utility costs, etc... The same goes for businesses.

Excessive regulations really do harm businesses especially small businesses. We have to be competitive and pretending we don't is a fool's errand. Yet you see millions of fools who don't understand this.

They dont care to understand it either.

They only care if it hurts their own income.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I understand. I also understand that 300,000 have died of covid, and it seems to be getting worse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

100% correct.

Excessive regulation is designed to destroy small business. Especially true when the fines are a fixed number rather than a number commensurate with revenue. To a giant a 100,000.00 fine is a cost of doing business when revenue in a given business vertical is 5000 times that number. The same fine is financially catastrophic to the small player. This is exactly why tech giants and companies like Amazon support scum like Joe Biden. They know he'll destroy their competition and increase revenue by thousands of percentage points. The tax hikes will be a drop in the bucket and nothing more than a cost of doing business to them

We actually saw this unfold right before hour eyes in the 3rd quarter of this year when the entire economy was collapsing around us due to these silly lockdowns and Amazon, GOogle and several other giants posted their best profit quarter since their inception.

How exactly did that happen?

But liberals are too fucking stupid to understand this simple phenomenon and will continue to vote blindly in favor of the communits right up until the point they themselves are packed onto a crowded train and hauled away. Lemmings

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really just dont see how trying to move forward with a Biden presidency with tens of millions of Americans who really do not want the actions that Bidens administration will do....with people not trusting the results and not viewing it as legit.

This is destroying the country. But at least the Biden voters can experience a shallow victory and have some status quo back.

Um, tens of millions of people don't want Trump. In addition, Trump got fewer votes, and he lost the electoral college. The lawsuits are bogus. Trump fucking lost. This is how the system works. Deal with it. You don't get to sue your way into the White House. I didn't view Trump's first term as legitimate, given he also lost by millions in 2016. But I couldn't do anything about it, because -- the law.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I understand. I also understand that 300,000 have died of covid, and it seems to be getting worse.
You can't even count to 300 without taking 5 naps and flooding your system with fish oils you dumb fucking imbecile. Sit down, intelligent people are having an intelligent discussion that has nothing to do with the children you've abducted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you do not genuinely care about any of them, Seaboob.

To you, its 300k props to use for your partisanship.

If I die from this virus in the next several months......I do NOT want to be used by left leaners as an excuse to destroy anyones life. I STILL want what is ultimately best for my countrymen and the families in my state.

Which is for children to be in school, private business to be preserved and for people with mental issues to NOT be isolated to the point of suicide.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If I die from this virus in the next several months......I do NOT want to be used by left leaners as an excuse to destroy anyones life. I STILL want what is ultimately best for my countrymen and the families in my state.

Which is for children to be in school, private business to be preserved and for people with mental issues to NOT be isolated to the point of suicide.
Oh please, 300 thousand people did not die of this variant of the common flu

I'd be hard pressed to believe so much as 3000 died purely related to COVID alone

this fucking lemming just gobbles up whatever occupydemocrats tell him to gobble up like the good like brain dead lemming he is

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

Are you kidding me? Red states have lower educational levels, more people on welfare, lower wages, and just far more lying and cheating in general. Don't kid yourself.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Are you kidding me? Red states have lower educational levels, more people on welfare, lower wages, and just far more lying and cheating in general. Don't kid yourself.
oh you're just too fucking stupid for words

Florida has an estimated 30,000 homeless people

how many homeless bums are shitting in the streets of Cali again?

Take your time HIlda

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

keep your kids safe. Like away from Stubby

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

Take your time HIlda

As if your sorry ass left the Bronx.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd be hard pressed to believe so much as 3000 died purely related to COVID alone

this fucking lemming just gobbles up whatever occupydemocrats tell him to gobble up like the good like brain dead lemming he is

Listen to Dr. Kid Humper.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Take your time HIlda

As if your sorry ass left the Bronx.
I'm in the bronx now? StalkerMajor? :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Every single red state is doing better than Detroit, Flint, Chicago.....every single leftist blue state with inner cities is shit, Lotus.

Pointing out what you think of red states when someone points out how awful the blue states are ran does not actually change the fact that blue policies are shit. They drive poverty and high crime.

All this supposed racist police brutality ONLY happens in democrat ran blue cities. Inner cities. With poverty. Crime. Gangs. Shit schools.....and schools that are shit EVEN though they get the most money.

Sure there are issues in red states. I think there is a street somewhere in TX with homeless drug addicts living in tents. As far as leftist ran cities have that mess everywhere.

Here in Michigan the only outreaches that actually help these people are all ran by Christians/Catholics who oppose democrats. Every since Eric Trump came and spoke to the people in our states largest outreach and donated to it....we had democrat donors pull out.

No one is interested in really dealing with any of the problems. People care about partisan tribalism. If any "right leaning" policies help anyone....your tribe will fight those and ignore the harm done by the left policies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that what you call yourself in Costa rica? Dr kid HUmper?

and the parents still bring their kids to your make believe clinic?

People in the jungle are so fucking backwards, I swear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Every single red state is doing better than Detroit, Flint, Chicago.....every single leftist blue state with inner cities is shit, Lotus.

Pointing out what you think of red states when someone points out how awful the blue states are ran does not actually change the fact that blue policies are shit. They drive poverty and high crime.

All this supposed racist police brutality ONLY happens in democrat ran blue cities. Inner cities. With poverty. Crime. Gangs. Shit schools.....and schools that are shit EVEN though they get the most money.

Sure there are issues in red states. I think there is a street somewhere in TX with homeless drug addicts living in tents. As far as leftist ran cities have that mess everywhere.

Here in Michigan the only outreaches that actually help these people are all ran by Christians/Catholics who oppose democrats. Every since Eric Trump came and spoke to the people in our states largest outreach and donated to it....we had democrat donors pull out.

No one is interested in really dealing with any of the problems. People care about partisan tribalism. If any "right leaning" policies help anyone....your tribe will fight those and ignore the harm done by the left policies.

Lostfuckingcasebud is too irretrievably stupid to reason with

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No you ignorant Dwarf. It’s so fitting for a perv like you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, so you just stick to abducting them from playground eh? You degenerate pedophile

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, so you just stick to abducting them from playground eh? You degenerate pedophile

I dont want to heat about your plans Stubby.You just can’t seem to get off your mind

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I dont want to heat about your plans Stubby.You just can’t seem to get off your mind
Here in the US abducting children off playgrounds is a crime. Isn't that why you fled the US pedomajor?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More kiddie talk. Stubby you are one sick mother fucker. It’s all you talk about