Up against the wall, redneck mothers...here's the word from SCOTUS

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In three punchy sentences:

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of
complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution.

Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
130529439_246970340179695_8043055543770184809_n.jpg

Ruudy, tell 'em I have a gun pointed at my head!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In three punchy sentences:

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of
complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution.

Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

But, but, but...their constitutional right to make asses of themselves has been denied!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really just dont see how trying to move forward with a Biden presidency with tens of millions of Americans who really do not want the actions that Bidens administration will do....with people not trusting the results and not viewing it as legit.

This is destroying the country. But at least the Biden voters can experience a shallow victory and have some status quo back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit is going to go pear shaped soon... lulz

People struggled pretty hard under Obama policies.

Then it finally gets better....and the democrats forced unreasonable lockdowns.

Then Pelosi withholds stimulus to play politics. And the violence and riots.

Biden policies may just break the camel's back. Moreso if this goes through without audits and making sure the software didnt flip more votes than it did in Michigan.

It's just sad for the country all around.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Shit is going to go pear shaped soon... lulz

People struggled pretty hard under Obama policies.

Then it finally gets better....and the democrats forced unreasonable lockdowns.

Then Pelosi withholds stimulus to play politics. And the violence and riots.

Biden policies may just break the camel's back. Moreso if this goes through without audits and making sure the software didnt flip more votes than it did in Michigan.

It's just sad for the country all around.

These Progressive strongholds need to be financially starved through boycotts of goods, services, tourism, and reduction of federal tax revenues.

Let them melt down...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
and reduction of federal tax revenues.
As a blue state lib, I say go for it. Let blue states keep their taxes locally, and see what happens to the majority of red states.

:LMAO2:

You can't eat revenue when nobody wants to do business with you! Good luck with your terrace or backyard gardens. Barbed wire might be a thought.

There are more red states than blue, and they actually produce things.

You rats need to be cordoned off and literally starved because of your fraud.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
As a blue state lib, I say go for it. Let blue states keep their taxes locally, and see what happens to the majority of red states.

You can't eat revenue when nobody wants to do business with you! Good luck with your terrace or backyard gardens. Barbed wire might be a thought.

Oh, you think only red states will trade with a blue state. That's adorable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Food, fuel, industrial chemicals and process oils, you name it, FMCG DC's

How long do you think your local water treatment can continue operating with fuel and chlorine shortages? Lul...

You rats would collapse...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

How long do you think your local water treatment can continue operating with fuel and chlorine shortages? Lul...

I live in a blue state. Well.....the inner cities are blue and decide every election for us.

They cannot even manage their own schools or communities. The streets are constantly tore up and being "repaired".

And it's the blue states with overcrowded, poorly staffed and poorly prepared hospitals.

They wanna push these policies on the whole country.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

I live in a blue state. Well.....the inner cities are blue and decide every election for us.

They cannot even manage their own schools or communities. The streets are constantly tore up and being "repaired".

And it's the blue states with overcrowded, poorly staffed and poorly prepared hospitals.

I'd prefer it to happen on a city by city basis but they'd only level higher taxes on their regional areas, thus punishing you anyway.

I'd also like 20% mark-ups done voluntarily through red states for prog fraud cities/states.

Red states have most of the product, blue states much of the financials.

Cut off their legs.

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reactionary ideologies have always had better traction among Low IQ Voters, and not just in the US. This is what has made the steady march into fascism possible globally. To say that blue states don't know how to manage their Low IQ Voters as well as red states manage theirs, while quite arguable, is actually begging the question.

That question, the one we should all be looking at, is "since the history of the past bloody century has shown clearly that BOTH lefty and righty ideologies, if unchecked, lead to totalitarian systems which benefit mostly the same subpopulations (to which none of US belong) and which can hardly even be told apart from each other but which Low IQ voters can be persuaded that they are Centrists in either one, just how the fuck are we going to be able to find enough unity as human beings to find a way out of this trap? I could say more, but don't want to post scrollbombs in a place like this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

Fucking A Dovey. Did ya see the death count yesterday? Are you insane? The US will ne locked down for another year. Thank you President Trump.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Fucking A Dovey. Did ya see the death count yesterday? Are you insane? The US will ne locked down for another year. Thank you President Trump.
Why do you consistently have to be the dumbest and most worthless poster on every board you happen to infest?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

Why do you consistently have to be the dumbest and most worthless poster on every board you happen to infest?
source.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Oh don't worry jackoff, you're certainly a very close second.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Shouldn't you be in DC rioting in support of historical looser Trump?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Shouldn't you be in a prison shower kicking a bar of soap around with your webbed feet?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Shouldn't you be in a prison shower kicking a bar of soap around with your webbed feet?
Bigly busts a move!

UnfitHardtofindAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Bigly busts a move!

I see you made a rather extensive collection that you're eager to use.

good to see I dominate your thoughts even when I'm out living a great life.

Continue

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Bigly busts a move!

Continue
tenor.gif

Get down with your bad self, Bigly!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

source.gif
Bigly busts a move!

Continue
tenor.gif

Get down with your bad self, Bigly!
giphy.gif

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
And yet Oracle joins the growing list of major US companies making an exodus to red states.
Oracle's chief is as self-centered as they ever came. He made his company out of the blue-state employee pool and then got out.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Do you even think, brah.

Maybe thats what should happen. Let the fuckers collapse.