Not to mention Israel's declaration of war against Hamas

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jerusalem and GazaCNN —
Israel formally declared war on Hamas
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. The declaration comes after Hamas, an Islamist militant group, launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 600 Israelis.

Saturday was the deadliest day in decades for Israel and came after months of surging violence between Palestinians and Israelis, with the long-running conflict now heading into uncharted and dangerous new territory. Questions remain over how the Israeli military and intelligence apparatus
in one of the country’s worst security failures.

Over 400 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza as Israel responds with airstrikes in the densely-inhabited enclave. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed retaliation, warning his country would take “mighty vengeance” and was readying for “a long and difficult war.”

I mean, wtf?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
rodney-king-get-along.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jerusalem and GazaCNN —
Israel formally declared war on Hamas
, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. The declaration comes after Hamas, an Islamist militant group, launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 600 Israelis.

Saturday was the deadliest day in decades for Israel and came after months of surging violence between Palestinians and Israelis, with the long-running conflict now heading into uncharted and dangerous new territory. Questions remain over how the Israeli military and intelligence apparatus
in one of the country’s worst security failures.

Over 400 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza as Israel responds with airstrikes in the densely-inhabited enclave. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed retaliation, warning his country would take “mighty vengeance” and was readying for “a long and difficult war.”

I mean, wtf?

Though the terrorist attacks are abhorrent, Israel doesn't stop encroaching on Palestinian territory. They literally want to drive them into the sea.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
However we each think about the Palestine/Israel problem...you have to admit this was a very surprising invasion of Israel that pierces it's heretofore Myth of impregnability

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
However we each think about the Palestine/Israel problem...you have to admit this was a very surprising invasion of Israel that pierces it's heretofore Myth of impregnability

There is no tribe, nation, territory, etc that wants to be occupied. They thought they had it all under control. Apparently they were more vulnerable than they believed.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, I didn't read any of this thread. Have the deranged proggie scum Democrats like Lily, Hollidork and Admin blamed Trump yet for their Palestinian friends murdering jews, mowing down music festival goers and raping women to death and throwing their dead bodies into the back of pick up trucks and then posting the videos online yet?

I'll bet if I read the thread I'd find Lily justifying this mass murder because, well, Democrats.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I didn't read any of this thread. Have the deranged proggie scum Democrats like Lily, Hollidork and Admin blamed Trump yet for their Palestinian friends murdering jews, mowing down music festival goers and raping women to death and throwing their dead bodies into the back of pick up trucks and then posting the videos online yet?

I'll bet if I read the thread I'd find Lily justifying this mass murder because, well, Democrats.

Typical American, against reading and learning.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Just look at their "prophet". An insane warmonger.

There is a whole wiki page on his military career:

What kind of a "prophet" has a Military Career? Hahaha!!!!

And now, after hundreds of years of inbreeding, there are many who are literally insane. A bunch more who are very, very low IQ.
I have to agree - the founder was a militant man. It's almost like if there was a Draculism religion, although that at least would have a socially redeeming foundation, yet one would expect adherents to be violence pron.

PS: I should, however, hesitate to agree in entirety since the idea of insane ideology works both ways. Not agreeing with the western ideology of politics and faith does not imply insanity, but likely only a different cultural mind.

Last edited:

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yoo all realize HAMAS the MUSLIM DEVILS kidnapped women and children and are torturing them as we speek? THAY ARE TORCHERING CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF yoo support HAMAS yoo are the DEVIL!!!

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn’t you be at the bland cashews doing echo chamber chants?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading for hours last night about the situation in the Israel and the Palestinian territories. The Muslim Palestinian are doubling in population every generation. One more generation and there will be more Palestinians than Jews. Israel will not be able to protect themselves from terrorists that are created by that many marginalized and disaffected individuals.

I fear that I will never see peace in that region in my lifetime.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yoo all realize HAMAS the MUSLIM DEVILS kidnapped women and children and are torturing them as we speek? THAY ARE TORCHERING CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF yoo support HAMAS yoo are the DEVIL!!!
It's all wrong. Including the murder of Palestinian children by Israeli soldiers. It is ALL wonrg, but the original sin was Israel stealing land from the Palestinians and then treating them like prisoners in their own land.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It doesn't surprise me that a known child abuser like yourself enjoys seeing women and babies beheaded.Women with blood pouring from there anus after being gang raped half to death.Entire familes slaughtered for the crime of being Jews.

You really are a low life piece of shit.And anywhere you post I'll be there to remind you of what a cunt you are.That's a promise.
It's okay with you that Israel bombs women and babies to death, though. Gotcha.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's all wrong. Including the murder of Palestinian children by Israeli soldiers. It is ALL wonrg, but the original sin was Israel stealing land from the Palestinians and then treating them like prisoners in their own land.
THAT WAS THEIR LAND FIRST!! YOO SUPPORT TORTURING CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL
Reactions: X